Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No urge all of a sudden

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    The only issue is that once the words leave my mouth then it is all over.
    That's no lie. You should probably assume that some of your clients could find out as well. But that might not be a tragedy in and of itself. Depends on the type of business, I suppose. I happen to work in a field that is pretty tolerant of all different types, but I know that doesn't apply to everyone.

I guess what I'm saying is if you tell her, in a way, you kind of have to look at it like you are telling everyone. If you're cool with that, then okay. If you're not, you might want to wait to open that door.

I trust my girlfriend with my life, but when I told her I knew that potentially I was telling everyone. It didn't work out that way, but you have to cover all your bases.

Sorry, I haven't logged in in awhile and just read this thread, but I find a lot in common with what you've said. In your original post, you posed the question whether the urge temporarily went away, but the thread seemed to evolve into more of how you would tell her about yourself as this seems it could be serious.

Like you, I gave up looking because I don't think I'll find anyone I'd be attracted to who would accept this lifestyle. But I do have glancing encounters with a woman now and again where I sense that mutual attraction. But I wear my nails a bit long, usually with a sheer nude polish, dramatically trimmed brows, and usually sporting a hint of mascara. So, while these qualities may not be obvious in casual or even business encounters, an evening out with a woman would not be the same case. Especially if she was observant.

The reason I say that is that you don't strike me (though I don't know you) as someone who keeps their feminine traits locked away. And if that's so, the amount of time you spend with her will do more to gauge receptiveness than watching a drag queen movie with her. IMO.

Buuuut, if you do the movie thing, watch Vegas in Space. It's a hoot and over the top camp and will leave no doubt about your interests when your done.

Either way, good luck!
    Jinny