Thread: Changing into Girl Mode and back to Boy Mode

Changing into Girl Mode and back to Boy Mode

My wife knows about my crossdressing, but does not accept it and does not want to see me dressed.

I've managed to meet up with a bunch of local girls who are out and about quite a bit. Earlier in the year my wife was travelling some, and it was easier for me to get partially dressed at home before heading out. I still left the neighborhood without a wig or makeup, stopping to put on the wig en route and putting on a little makeup in the women's room at the restaurant. Since I had to dodge my daughter when I got home, I would usually removed my makeup and changed back into boy mode in the car.

Last week, I changed in the family bathroom at the local mall, and had to walk through Macy's to get back to my car. The event was at a local Government building, which housed the local police station. I changed back to boy mode in the men's room, practically within view of the police dispatcher. After I got home, I re-thought how risky changing in the mall and next to the police station was and am looking to find an alternative place to change.

Darn it that there are no more phone booths like Superman used.

For those of you out and about who can't change at home, where do you change?

Can you recommend some place I can change safely without exposure, or some way I can find someone like a small business who will let me change there discretely.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Maybe you can rent a small storage room somewhere. Most of the storage places around here have 4'x6' rooms to rent for around 12.00 a month.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Can you recommend some place I can change safely without exposure, or some way I can find someone like a small business who will let me change there discretely.
    Hmmm, I change back into a pumpkin occasionally at my local Ulta store. Of course, I go in there about once a week, and have struck up some wonderful friendships. Maybe you can do the same.

Kathi

I do like you to leave the house partially dressed and partial makeup and then drive to a local commute parking lot and finish up there. Sometimes people walk by, but I can generally time there walk bys based on the train frequency. I try to get my wig on as soon as possible so that from a distance I look like a woman touching up her makeup. On the way home, I normally change back to male mode as best possible prior to entering the house. Late at night I will park closer to the station to change back since I think that it is safer there with occasional police drive bys. I like the sense of false security. I have also parked on a quiet street close to home in another residential area and changed there. I normally only take off wig, makeup and sometimes my forms depending on the time. I always keep my eyes open looking all directions and hurry as much as possible.

Maybe the best idea in your case would be to put your boy mode clothing on top of ur fem stuff and then strip off the manly bravado in your car, there's no risk of indecent exposure and shouldn't get you arrested

If the restrooms you have been using are nsingle occupancy they should be pretty safe. The one at the police station should be almost perfect, be sure to smile and wave at the dispatcher as you enter and leave.

Thanks for you suggestions, but I've already tried most of those.

Sometimes with so mant people posting, the threads go to the back very quickly.

I hope I can get some other ideas.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Have you asked any of the other girls you socialize with if you could change at their house/apartment? They undoubtedly understand your need for privacy more than anyone.

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Steffi, is this the classy dc sisters group? I'm in the exact same situation as you. I can't dress at home, unless my family's away. For my "flying pretty" adventure tomorrow, I was going to get a room for a few hours, but the only reasonably-priced place near the airport won't guarantee early arrival, so that's out.

I've had mall makeovers at different salons (a MAC store once) ~ I made sure I had an appointment and someone was ready, then I changed in a family restroom. It's not great, but there's running water.

The last time I did it, someone BANG BANG BANGED on the door. I called out that it was occupied, and that was that, but I suspect the staff can open the door if they need to.

So tomorrow, you'll find me squatting for an hour at a mall family restroom, getting dressed and made up. *sigh*

If in public changing girl clothes I always find a stall and lock the door behind me
    I am yet to have a problem especially concidering there are generally no security
    cameras in restrooms because of privacy issues.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I usually do the basics at home then transform in the car at an out of the way lacation. I really do like the idea of an storage unit , but they all have cameras recording everything.. of well life not lived is life lost

I have been toying with the idea of using a big cardboard box maybe 5x5x7 and just setting it up near my car so it looks like some building supplies and cut out the top for light. Or my other idea is to use one of the light weight beach pop-up style changing tents, but it might look odd using one anywhere other than the beach.
    Chickie