Thread: Strange awakening

Strange awakening

I will start out saying that I am hetrosexual but this morning when I woke up I started to wonder. I went to sleep in my nighty, thong, stockings and bra with forms. I remember having girly dreams but the essense of them escaped me upon awakening. The thing is that when I woke up in my lonely bed, I did not want to make love but I wanted to be made love to, I wanted to be the woman. It was such a strong urge that it took me a couple of hours to shake off. Has anyone else had these feelings?
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Chrissy Lynn Thomas
    Yes I have. In fact I have those feelings all the time. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. That is the fun part of dressing.

In a word yup. A most pleasant way to wake up . I sleep as a woman every night, and have been rewarded with the best sleep!
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Many of the girls here have had these feelings, so you're not alone in this one . I'm heterosexual and recently I've had these dreams of being "taken" by a man. Without elaborating about it too much, it is an interesting thing to bring up to my SO though.

In a word, NO. Even though I love feeling femme items on my body, all my turn-ons involve playing strictly the male role.

Red face

no thoughts like yours.
    i am into girls.

and after a "test" done to me last week.(by a Dr) i do not understand the interest in anal sex.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I get that feeling a lot,even if I'm waiting in a queue with a guy behind me I daydream about him wrapping his arms around my waist

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    no thoughts like yours.
    i am into girls.

and after a "test" done to me last week.(by a Dr) i do not understand the interest in anal sex.

I can only imagine that gay men face the dilemma as well. I doubt a particular orientation has to come with a "penchant for buggery".

I have read about heterosexual men emulating women to the extent of actually sleeping with men, but I can't imagine it's common, intimate sex would shatter the whole illusion.

A bit of a role reversal with a GG could be interesting, though. But for me it's not much of a sexual thing in the first place.

Oh, you're not alone. Have you seen the thread in the MtF that has almost 35,000 hits?
    Reine

All the time sweetie. I have tried to get my SO to be more aggresive and try new things but no luck. I love being on the bottom.

I am totally heterosexual too, but when dressed and with my wife, she can often treat me like a girl. And we both enjoy it. But we still enjoy a wonderful hetero relationship.