Thread: Week 12 Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Week 12 Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Week 12

Questions from our Fab GG'S
    As always if it does not apply ...skip it or write n/a
    Your input is welcome and we thank you.

Week 12

If your partner knows about your TG status:

31) Do they know you use this site (or other TG related sites)?

32) If so are they a member of this site or any other you use? If not a member, do you read the site/s together sometimes?

33) If they know about your being TG and they don't know you are a member here (or on other TG sites), why not?
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Inquireing minds

1. No

2. NO

3, Becaue I'm not an, "in your face" kind of person.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    31) Yes

32) No, No

33) N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    week 12

if your partner knows about your tg status:
    31) do they know you use this site (or other tg related sites)?
    Yes. (i only use this site)
    32) if so are they a member of this site or any other you use? If not a member, do you read the site/s together sometimes?
    No my wife is not a member, it is very rare for her to read anything on this sit with me.

33) if they know about your being tg and they don't know you are a member here (or on other tg sites), why not?[/quote]
    n/a
    Last edited by az_azeel; 07-07-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: fixed quote
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Aspiring Member
    Hello: Here are my responses..........'

31 - She knows I belong to a TV group, but show zero interest

32 - She is not a member and never reads it with me. (s ometime while sitting in the evening, we'll discuss something I've read here.)

33 - See answer # 31

Danielle

Sometimes..

My wife knows that I look at this site daily.Sometimes I show her something on it.Sometimes we read or look together and there are times that she may view this site alone.The wide range of subjects and levels of transgenderism make it a good place to get a better feel for our world.

Yes, my wife is well aware that this is my favorite forum. She is also aware of the other websites I spend time on, such as my travel blog on Myspace and my run away ego on Flickr.
    1. She thinks I spend too much time on this forum
    2. She laughs at me for Flickr (all in fun, not in a mean way)
    3. She seems to have some small amount of respect for my Myspace blog, realizing that it has actually accomplished something small in the world by encouraging others.

32) If so are they a member of this site or any other you use? If not a member, do you read the site/s together sometimes?
    My wife has never sat down with the express interest of joining me in a look through the forum, but she has from time to time read a post with me. She is often very blunt with her opinions: "OMG that looks terrible!" or "Holy shit! That's one of YOU? That's just not fair!"
    My wife used to join me some places on the internet but no longer cares to do so for several reasons. One reason is that she has little interest in chatting with other wives. She doesn't want to hear either end of the extremes - from those wives that really get in to it and encourage and enjoy the cross dressing OR from those that hate it and are on the verge of divorce or nervous breakdown.

33) If they know about your being TG and they don't know you are a member here (or on other TG sites), why not?
    NA

No

No

The simplest reason in my case is that she doesn't accept my cd'ing so we never talked about forums. The second reason is that now with the divorce pending, there is no need to explain it to her anyway.
    Michelle

1. yes

2. she was, rarely

3. n/a

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Early in our relationship, I confided in my gf (wife)--sarahm-- and recommended that she peruse this site. She visited and benefitted from the experience and ultimately decided to join. Typically we'll visit individually and on occasion we'll read the threads together. Either way, it does spark conversations between us that lend themselves to a better understanding of us as individuals and as a couple.

31- Yes, she knows all about this site, and how often I'm here.

32 No, shows no interest in this or any other site of this type.

33 N/A

Gold Member

Yes she does. I told her from the beginning because I didn't want it to be a catalyst to thoughts that I could be hiding something.

My wife and oldest daughter are members here. They login in infrequently at this point as I think they have read as much as they wanted. My wife also was on another forum that she doesn't visit as much anymore either. They are both additionally on a forum for my Tri-Ess group. With both of them, I showed them some select threads on this site after telling them about this site. I believe this site is a great thing for SO's to use to get information. But I also believe you need to sit down and frame it for them. They are usually adjusting to what we do and to throw them in here blind with all of our varying thoughts and expressions, does them a disservice. So I gave them a "tour" of who we are and explained where I felt I fit in and where I didn't. This was to keep them from making assumptions about me because someone else on the site did something in particular.

N/A

Yes.

Yes, she is a member. We don't generally read the site together, but we do sometimes discuss some of the things that we have seen here.

N/A

Crystal

[31) Do they know you use this site (or other TG related sites)?
    Yes.

She is not a member of this site because she does not enjoy using a computer. Yes, we do read many of the quotes together and quite often she offers interesting and useful comment to me.

N/A

Babette
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Yes, she knows I visit this site and other tg/cd sites and have my own tg related blog.

No, she is not a member of any tg/cd sites.

Will we ever run out of question? Hope not...

Yes.

No, she is not interested.

NA
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

31. Yes
    32. No and No
    33. not applicable

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Yes.

They are a member here but they are not as active as they used to be. Yes. We do share/talk about certain threads here.

n/a
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    #1 Yes she knows I am on this and other similar sites

#2 she is not a member,I often point out something in a thread though and she will have a read

#3 N/A

Sophie x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

She knows I use a support site but doesn't know which one

No, No

She doesn't want anything to do with it. I have offered her to show her this site, and a couple of others but she is not interested. Unfortunately the first few sites she has looked at showed more of the fetish type drag queen or those that want to fully transition. Because of this I am having a hard time convincing her that I do not want to transition or live 24/7. I'm am sure that a little time on this site she would have a better understanding of where I am coming from.

Formerly Deborah Whitney

31 -- yes, Hazel knows about my TG status and the fact that I use this site.

32 -- Hazel is not a member of this site. This is because although she accepts me, she tends to take a hide-her-head-in-the-sand approach.

Of course she does.
    She's not a big Internet person. She gets on for information, then gets off and plays solitaire or something. She is not a member of any forum. I have had her read selected posts by me or others. Sometimes when it is a very long very involved post of mine.

NA
    Sally

Yes

She is not, however I do tell her about some of the posts here.

N/A

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar

Yes, And she knows I built the site for out local tri-ess group too.

No she isnt. She doesnt want too much to do with my Gurl side, but she is still somewhat supportive.

33) If they know about your being TG and they don't know you are a member here (or on other TG sites), why not? N/A
    Erika Leigh

31. Yes, she knows I am a member here.

32. No, she is not a member but I have only been here for a short time. I will sometimes point out a specific post I am reading or she will ask what I'm reading but it's mostly me who reads stuff here.

33. N/a
    Rebecca Bas