Thread: Just a random thought!!!!!! Painties!!!!!!!!

Question Just a random thought!!!!!! Painties!!!!!!!!

ok now that I got your attention here see below!!!

I just wrote a thread on what's the best thing you like about CDing.

Now I want to know something.

I get a huge kick out of seeing people doing double takes and trying to (steeping glances) at me when out.

Today I was out and shopping. I was in a store and a guy was looking at me from outside the store. I kept my eye on him and when I was sure he WAS staring at me I glanced at him. Well you can guess what he did. Well he bolted right to me with a fist raised....... Got ya just kidding. He started to walk down the mall and I never saw him again.

After that I was watching people cuz I have gotten so used to not (seeing) then look that I got a rush all over again.

So what it your fav thing about going out and being a girl in the world (aside from being a girl out ).

Me I love just letting my girl out and to be girly. Doing things you can't (for the most part ) do as a man like going (oh my that outfit is so cute I gotta try it on ) ETC.

Ok Now your turn GO!!!!!!!!¡!
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 07-15-2010 at 09:57 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

My favorite thing is being able to stop and look, try on and buy without any fear of someone spotting me as I stop and look, try on and buy. It's just a lot easier and relaxing en femme than drab. Even just buying earrings or other jewelry.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I just find more comfort in clothes I know are designed for women.
    Also some of the stretch capri jeans and shorts are just more comfortable than any of my boy jeans and shorts.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Smile

Me too Tanya

I really enjoy the anonymity of it all. I don't get freaked by onlookers anymore as I don't make eye contact with them. Like I've said in the past, I love femininity and so enjoy a little piece of it myself from time to time, of course the stockings have nothing to do with it all
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Smile

I love the respect I get. I eat it up from ladies and men. I give respect back to those that respect me. As a rule I get treated so much better enfem than ever being a male. I don't get stuck in stupid male conversations. Witch I hate with a Passion. I'm so much more relaxed enfem. I see when some one is looking at me. I look wright back. That gives both time to make conversion. You never know who you will meet. Some people are inquisitive. I'll give them time to ask me questions as long as It's not about sex. That's the only way to get people to learn about transgender people. Like I tell them they can like me or not,but hateing me and telling me I can't live or work don't cut it! The Constitution says all men are created equal no exceptions! So I make them think. I hear well I don't care but you all are pushing on us that don't like it. I tell them you don't have to look at me or talk to me. It's your choice. Well my kids see it yes they do. You tell them how you feel but make sure they understand there is no room for prejudices period! Hate and violence don't cure any thing.

Its not my favorite, but I get some pleasure in what you said, having someone read you and the best is when you catch someone who is slightly shocked or someone who needs to ask you...

My favorite though is a version of dressing to pass...so far to the female extreme and feeling naked the first time, dressing in tight womens cycling gear and passing through busy parks and roads. I don't get read doing that...instead I do get honked at, wolf whissled and smiles. And, I laugh to myself...if they knew! ... oh and the strangest part, I have always been very shy...so I have no idea why I get so much enjoyment being the center... maybe because I know no one will recognize me.
    Chickie

I can probably sum it up in one word. Expression, I get to be my alter ego. Its like experiencing life through another’s eyes.

The clothes are so much more comfortable, and I feel so much more at ease while shopping for Erickka if I am dressed fully enfemme.

I was in Lane Bryant today looking at all the pretty summer things, need to get new outfits due to my large weight loss(245Pounds), I asked to try on a nice summmer dress, after I put it on I opened the door of the changing room there was no one in the store except the two sales girls, I asked the one near by how the dress looked on me she said it looked real cute and asked if I wanted to try on anything else , I spent almost 1/2 hour and was the only customer the whole time .well it was amazing walking around in fine Summer dresses, the sales girls were extremly helpful and no one there to say any comments, just my 2 cents, Charolette, P.S. didnt buy anything no money till Friday,

I think I agree with what you said. I love causing confusion ha-ha. I've a few blog entries coming up that are real fun.

But. The most important thing of all.

I am showing precisely what I am. My heart is on my sleeve. What you see is what you get, I am myself.

And I am very very happy (even if I can't spell)

But who cares!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    I just find more comfort in clothes I know are designed for women.
    Also some of the stretch capri jeans and shorts are just more comfortable than any of my boy jeans and shorts.
    That's the funny thing....I don't FEEL that jeans or paints , Or for our British birds , slacks , are feminine. So I don't wear them. I wear dresses or skirts. But thats just me and YES I wear tops with the skirts . If Karren saw that comment she'd say "Oh you walk around topless how brave". I just know it LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteW View Post
    I really enjoy the anonymity of it all. I don't get freaked by onlookers anymore as I don't make eye contact with them.

Why not make eye contact with the people you pass....Women do all the time. It shows you are engaged in there life even if it's only in passing. I have always made eye contact with people dressed or in drab that just the person I am. You should try it and you'll fine you can feel more fem that way. Just a thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirra_Moon View Post
    I can probably sum it up in one word. Expression, I get to be my alter ego. Its like experiencing life through another’s eyes.

Ya I felt the same way when I first went out dressed....But after I got used to being the fem-me I found that she was me and not an alter ego but more me then I had first thought. Christina is me more then Mike is.

But I do remember thinking as I walk down the mall on my first time out that it felt like the out of body experiences you hear about when someone is near or has died. I was looking at the passing faces and thinking "WOW no one knows it's me" Even though no one I saw know the drab me anyway LOL. It was neat but I love the way I am now and feel that it you think of your fem-self as your alter ego then you might just not grow as a women . Think instead that she is the real you and she need to "play".

Quote Originally Posted by erickka View Post
    The clothes are so much more comfortable, and I feel so much more at ease while shopping for Erickka if I am dressed fully enfemme.

I feel the same way. Like when I was at my cousin's birthday party the girls when we were talking about my CDing , they said that I look so comfortable and natural being and acting like a women. I told them thats cuz I'm not acting. LOL. Plus it would seem that I am more outgoing as a girl too. That's saying tons cuz I am outgoing in drab too. Just ask Roberta LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Charolette time View Post
    I was in Lane Bryant today looking at all the pretty summer things, need to get new outfits due to my large weight loss(245Pounds), I asked to try on a nice summmer dress, after I put it on I opened the door of the changing room there was no one in the store except the two sales girls, I asked the one near by how the dress looked on me she said it looked real cute and asked if I wanted to try on anything else , I spent almost 1/2 hour and was the only customer the whole time .well it was amazing walking around in fine Summer dresses, the sales girls were extremly helpful and no one there to say any comments, just my 2 cents, Charolette, P.S. didnt buy anything no money till Friday,

Were you dressed or in drab?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I was in drab, but wearing a bra and panties underneath, cool feelings with them on, Charolette

[QUOTE=Christina Horton;2207793]That's the funny thing....I don't FEEL that jeans or paints , Or for our British birds , slacks , are feminine. So I don't wear them. I wear dresses or skirts. But thats just me and YES I wear tops with the skirts . If Karren saw that comment she'd say "Oh you walk around topless how brave". I just know it LOL.

Wow - I wear womens jeans and shorts all the time!! With jeans, I usually wear nylons underneath (I wear panties all the time regardless). Womens jeans are sooo much more comfortable than mens. And how could they not be feminine? Properly tucked away and with the right amount of butt/thigh padding, the jeans a perfectly flat in front too. And you can wear em "out and about" without someone calling the National Guard to take you away!!
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

[SIZE="3"]Christina, You have more guts than i do, lady! I wish i had more of your boldness! The one day, when i was dressed all day, out , in several citiesm it was the honking cars, and near accidents, and yells, that i got a kick out of.[/SIZE]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

Just a random thought,....

I was just out shopping this week and always get a lot of looks, I do not pass once you get within two miles of me, ha, ha. Any way I really don't give it much thought what people think, I am not hurting anyone and I mind my own business. I stopped at the rest area and used the womans bathroom and nobody gave me even a second look, it is the best to be able to just be at ease with your surroundings and go for it. I saw a woman out front that was smoking a cigarette and she had on the best wedgies, I had to find out where she got them so I asked, " I just love your shoes, could you tell me where you bought them" ? She said she really couldn't remember and complimented my shoes and dress, she was a class act!

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    [SIZE="3"]Christina, You have more guts than i do, lady! I wish i had more of your boldness! The one day, when i was dressed all day, out , in several citiesm it was the honking cars, and near accidents, and yells, that i got a kick out of.[/SIZE]

Well the next step is to just do it. Make a date every week when your off work and get dressed and go out. Don't brake a date with yourself and have fun soon you'll be just like Auntie Christina . You'll be the talk of the town and people will love ya.

Boldness not just for Christina anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    I was just out shopping this week and always get a lot of looks, I do not pass once you get within two miles of me, ha, ha. Any way I really don't give it much thought what people think, I am not hurting anyone and I mind my own business. I stopped at the rest area and used the women's bathroom and nobody gave me even a second look, it is the best to be able to just be at ease with your surroundings and go for it. I saw a woman out front that was smoking a cigarette and she had on the best wedgies, I had to find out where she got them so I asked, " I just love your shoes, could you tell me where you bought them" ? She said she really couldn't remember and complimented my shoes and dress, she was a class act!

The more you go out the more compliments you'll get. That's only one reason to keep going out.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I think that my two favourite things about being out and about en femme are:

1 The ability to say to a GG "You look gorgeous in that" and have her know it's not a come-on

2 Being treated like a lady
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    I think that my two favourite things about being out and about en femme are:

1 The ability to say to a GG "You look gorgeous in that" and have her know it's not a come-on

2 Being treated like a lady

As for your # 1 I will comment on what a GG's wearing when I'm dressed in drab and I always get a big smile form the girl.

As for #2 well as I said you and all the other girls here (for the most part) do or would love to be "treated as a lady" . I mean that's why we do this . At least for me that is. Some JUST love the clothes and does not want to be treated as a lady. But they don't know what there missing LOL.

My old self used to be able to compliment GG's on a lot of things, but felt a little self-conscious about making more personal compliments, now I don't have to worry what they will think.

On Friday at the staff party, a GG came in who I know vaguely and she was wearing the prettiest Necklace set you can imagine, so even before saying hallo, I told her how absolutely gorgeous she looked. I'm pretty sure Robert would have had to tone down the words, but I was able to say it how I felt.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 07-18-2010 at 11:06 AM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

My old self used to be able to compliment GG's on a lot of things, but felt a little self-conscious about making more personal compliments, now I don't have to worry what they will think.

On Friday at the staff party, a GG came in who I know vaguely and she was wearing the prettiest Necklace set you can imagine, so even before saying hallo, I told her how absolutely gorgeous she looked. I'm pretty sure Robert would have had to tone down the words, but I was able to say it how I felt.
    Rianna , I guess you were Rianna when you told her that? Yes I love to be able to complement the women as a women. It's seem more natural for me to do so them for Mike to do that.

But I fined that I'm now complementing women more and more in drab. I just don't feel the need to just stay quite anymore. Neat eh!!!

For me I like to blend into the outside mainstream world to do the things that I would also do in male mode. That includes recently playing tennis and going to a hotel pool en femme for the first time. The best part of all this for me is the ability to interface with everyone that I meet and have fun and interesting conversations that have led to several special excursions with GG's who were a complete strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Rianna , I guess you were Rianna when you told her that?
    Definitely! I don't do Robert any more

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Yes I love to be able to complement the women as a women. It's seem more natural for me to do so them for Mike to do that.

But I fined that I'm now complementing women more and more in drab. I just don't feel the need to just stay quite anymore. Neat eh!!!
    That is neat. I used to be able to compliment them on their hair, a new dress or something like that, but now as Rianna, I can say pretty much anything.

Random Thought

I enjoy people checking me out when I'm in a shoe store in drab. They see my pretty pedicured and painted toenails and I have never had a negative comment. I have gotten positive comments from lady customers and clerks.
    When I have been fully En Femme I never have had anyone even look at me as though there is anything unusual. When I had a special occasion make up session En Femme and everyone in the salon knew I was male everyone appeared to think this wasn't anything unusual at all.
    Same thing when I have my nails painted bright red after getting a pedicure and manicure.

Suzi Q

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    For me I like to blend into the outside mainstream world to do the things that I would also do in male mode. That includes recently playing tennis and going to a hotel pool en femme for the first time. The best part of all this for me is the ability to interface with everyone that I meet and have fun and interesting conversations that have led to several special excursions with GG's who were a complete strangers.

I have not done the Pool or playing sports thing yet. I would need to find a water proof foundation and makeup for that. Plus I don't have to Tuck so I would not know how to make sure there is no bulge there. Not that there would be much but I'm just blessed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi Q View Post
    I enjoy people checking me out when I'm in a shoe store in drab. They see my pretty pedicured and painted toenails and I have never had a negative comment. I have gotten positive comments from lady customers and clerks.
    When I have been fully En Femme I never have had anyone even look at me as though there is anything unusual. When I had a special occasion make up session En Femme and everyone in the salon knew I was male everyone appeared to think this wasn't anything unusual at all.
    Same thing when I have my nails painted bright red after getting a pedicure and manicure.

Suzi Q

I had my nails long and painted 24/7 for a year before I was fired from my job and no one had a prob with it. I got lots of complements from the women and only got comments from men when they were pink. So I'm not surprised that you have no prob with it.