Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would You Go All The Way?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    "full reassignment?" .... well, I don't identify as TS ... (at least I don't think so) ... yet I can't help wondering what it might be like, then I realize how big a step that would be. I am "fairly sure" I would lose my job and and I am equally "fairly sure" I would lose my wife ... those two things alone make me think that unless I'm a millionaire who's single, it ain't worth it to me. Too much too lose!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    if you want something bad enough, anything is feasible...
    That's not always true, because lots of us have to choose between becoming a woman or losing the woman we love to death, like I do and I'm a 100% TS.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~Michelle~

I have welcomed new members, I have help people with issues, I have complimented people, have never tried to be the center of attention, yet except for 2 members I have never received any appreciation either by message or friend request. Members who don't have a photo to show, have never received similar appreciation either. Nobody has ever welcomed me, helped me or complimented me except for 2. I'm disappointed, I have no other choice but to leave.

so you don't want to become a woman bad enough...thats totally ok.

it doesnt make you any less of a transsexual..but you want your love more than you want to live as a female..so you get to keep your lover, which is something that you value more

its a given that you can't control other people, thats not what i was talking about.

If I was a few years younger, hell yes, I'd do it without a second thought. I still want to change over, but I've got a lot more things to consider these days, that I didn't when I was younger.

wow what a question, and the answer to it, keeps changing . I'm clearly on a road I'm not prepared for, but I'm definitely on it.

I've crossdressed ( at least partially) for 20 years. I was in a13year relationship during that time with someone who didnt approve and showed it by belittling it and throwing out my clothes or giving them to her sister henever she found them. She had weight issues, so maybe it was a self perception thing about me looking better in than she did , I dont know because she was open about most other things but not that.
    After we split I dressed openly alone, and then when I got together with my current wife we were talking onenight and i told her plainly, I crossdress, if you dont like it I wont do it infront ofyou.She was delighted and immediately demanded I dress for her, rest is history.

Now if you asked me at that time, I would have said no way I wanted to transition. Then later I found myself shaving even more regularly, doing my brows, growing my hair out in an attempt to pass more. Still if you asked me I had no intention to transition OR take hormones, for three primary reasons a) I wasnt out to my kids or mother, brothers and sisters. b) I enjoyd sex as a man too, and dont hate my penis. I'm married to someone who likes it too and c) because I think I' m too old and will forever look like a man ina dress and i work in a professional field.

So fastforward to now.

As of this week I'm out to all of my kids. I dress often ( even in front of the younger ones) . My mom died two weeks ago, and my brothers and sisters are all estranged, but I'm out to them too . Not all will be accepting . my brotheris a torontometro Police Officer, and duringthe wake was regailing the table with tales of having to strip search a TG. i guess he never realized as i wore male clothing out of respect for my mom's death, even though i have long hair, am pierced and was wearing girl shorts when hesaw me for the first time in 20 years.There's a good part to that story, someone, somewhere, made it a rule he had to askfor a female officer if requested. Despite my brothers seething comments on this TG, I took heart in the fact that someone somewhere said "he's gotta".

I still work in a professional field, but I consult and could do anything now it's less important. My spouse....is bisexual, and doesnt care if I'm male or female. So one by one each and every one of my obsticles has disappeared this year.There's only one that matters anymore, and that's this....

"Is it what _ I _ want?"

Amanda

Banned Read only
    yep - in a heartbeat. I am working thru the feasibility aspect now. My journey of this past year have led me to the realization that i am likelt ts. my therapist and i are working thru this now. We are discussing hrt in the near future. I think that will give me more personal direction.....

Smile

Your wright the ones that have the most problems didn't fully make it through the mental process. If I was in my early 20s no dought I would have. That's why now I'm one step at a time. For the last 13 months 247 TG/CD I love it. I've had my drivers license photo changed to match my look. Next my name change. Then breast implants. Small steps but at the same time large ones. So far so good. Everyone has there own thing and situations none is wrong. Just be true to yourself!

Well the first thing is i just dont think I would pass.:-(
    The other is acceptance of family and my partner.
    xxx Nicol

It is a terribly difficult decision and sometimes an easy one, and one I still wrestle with at times. The impact on family and children and career are areas of concern.

Yes I want to fully transition and I am taking the steps to make it happen. About to take my second spiro dose today and put on a new estrogen patch.

I want it so much I am even willing to sell my automotive pride and joy (if you know me then you KNOW I am serious).

April
    Miss Autoshow

Go all the way? If I had my druthers, you bet I would.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Myself i would not not even think of doing that because i am a male that just really likes wearing women's clothes.

Wish I had done it 35 years ago. The only things that holds me back is the mental block about my age.
    NOT your girl next door!

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Different paths for different folks

Jump the shark, yah, I did it.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

just a over personal question r u in a supportive relationship
    it helps a lot im not and my family have grown up and r moving on

Yes!

My issue is with work, and the green stuff! I would love to do hrt, and have my top done.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I'm so split down the middle. The full route is not for me. I would lose everything I cherish. This is me talking, and only me.
    Trust me, I've thought about going the full route a million times and I always come back to the same place. The half/half role, going more this way, or more that way is something I continually explore...of which I have no final answer or conclusion.
    As for now I just enjoy life.

I won't be doing it in this lifetime.
    I like being a guy too much, dressing like a girl is just fun for me, not a lifestyle.
    Ive though about what it would be like to have breasts and a vagina, but I guess only in the same way that every other guy on the planet has... Ie, never with intent to actually go and get them.

For be it boils down to are you happy as a male?
    If the answer is no, then would you be happier as a female?
    Samantha -x-

I wouldn't do it. In my mind I think I can do it but physically and practically it is a big no go for SRS. I can't even consider full time. A better question for me is the desire to have SRS present. Thinking very critically, I'd have to say no.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

The answer is no. Don't get me wrong I would like to know what a real gg feels and experiences from a personal view.

Banned Read only
    I made this decision several years ago when it was not even close to feasable. I worked my ass off to make the money. I have had no regrets. If I had the chance to do it today, would I? Yes.
    I found a saying that pretty much summed it up for me;
    And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    The thought has always been there, but I’ve always been able to find reasons/excuses, to suppress it and just get on with my life. If I was young now, with the information & support that it available through sites like this, things may have been different. However I've always enjoyed the benefits of my physical strength and height & still do. So guess I'm just a big old sissy.

I Don't Think So....

I have come to accept both halves of myself, thus being a whole person. I most certainly am enjoying the best of both worlds, and being able to switch off as I please.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    I have taken that path and my SRS surgery is next month and love my new self.

Would You Go All The Way?

as for me no I won't go all the way, the cost is one thing holding me back, and faimly is the other,

At this time I would say I would not because anf family and I just not there in my mind.
    mostly harmless