Thread: Movie night!

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

Movie night!

So I went to see A-team a little while ago. I wore my low-rise jeans with a turquiose v-neck top and gladiator sandals. I also carried a cute white purse that just made the outfit. I had my toe nails painted a light pink, and had very light tannish eye shadow on with some lip gloss as well. It felt fabulous just going out even in this casual wear. I got a couple of stares, but I do not care anymore. I did however get a few compliments for my makeup and my outfit by a group of girls that saw the movie as well. It felt great knowing that other people out there are accepting of who I am and are mature about it. It was an incredible experience. It was my first true experience out in public (not counting my time at summer school). I felt so comfortable and like a real girl. I wish I could do this everyday, but in the mean time this is totally fine.

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

little more

I do have to owe this to a lot of you girls. I did not have much confidence before I found this site and all of you. I have also been talking to two really close GG's and they have helped me along as well. I will let you know of anymore experiences when they happen!