Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Golf as a Girl/A Threesome (Update)

Must have been fun playing from the red tees.

Gold Member
    18 holes? Well, Tiger woods hits more holes than that even OFF the course.
    Anyways, you look good

Not the one on TV!
    Very cool! You look great and congrats on your scores. Where did you play?

Phenomenal! I envy you!

(And I'm not a golfer!...I still envy you)

What Fun! Great pics and congrats.

One of my goals is to swing a club/play golf with my DD breastforms in place. You ladies rock!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Glad to hear that you both had a great time. I played golf a few times. But the best I did was 121. Oh that was miniture golf does that count.

Way to go! I'm glad you got to play. But now I wonder....Is there gonna be a rematch between you and Allie? You can beat her! lol

Way cool, Cissy! There's nothing better than a gentle breeze ruffling a short skirt! Love your outfit!

Oh what a day! The weather was perfect, the golf course located in Freeport just south of Sacramento was empty (we started at 1:00 pm and played in about 3 hours, a new record for me and we did not hurry), and our games were very respectable. Plus, that 19th hole cold beer looking down on the course from the covered veranda really capped off a perfect round. Playing all dolled up was sure a new one for both of us. And yes, playing from the red tees, actually they were black at this course, was a real hoot and helped significantly with our scores (at least with my score). Though the way Cissy plays after only playing once in the last 18 months makes me wonder if they were 18 days not months! Cissy golfs just like a girl!! She hits them straight with here irons and her 3 wood (no driver for that girl) and almost out drives me every time. My score would have been much lower if I would have putted like her. She was sinking them from 15 feet out banging that little white ball into the back of the hole almost every time. Thank God she had a few mis-hits (I had a lot) because that let me beat her. Now, don't tell her that my Texas wedge was working really well yesterday!

I am not as photogenic as Cissy but here are some pics of me enjoying the sun, green grass and the thrill to even be able to be there in the middle of a golf course dressed and playing as Allie.

Back at Cissy's hotel we showered (separately of course) and prepared for a night out to celebrate this unique milestone for both of us. Off we went to Mix Downtown, a cool rooftop bar in Sacramento for drinks (white wine) and some tasty appetizers. From there we went to the L Wine Bar where we sat out on their open air rooftop dining area for more appetizers and wine and continued to re-hash our golf outing. We finished up at Aoli's Restaurant, now our after dinner restaurant, to have a great cappuccino to help me make the long drive back to the SF Bay Area.
    definitely a day to remember.

Plus, we are already planning our next golf outing, which may also include some tennis.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Allie says it all, I think the most fun was zooming along in our golf cart in our little skirts, chatting about how unreal it all was...here's a few "action" shots, it's hard to look feminine when you're playing sports you've played all your life as a guy:

A Threesome!

No, it's not what you're thinking...Allie and I played golf again yesterday, and a cool guy named Jamie asked if he could join us on the back nine...we girled it up out there and poor Jamie never had a clue that the two chicks outdriving him from the ladies tees were really guys! We asked him to take a picture of us on the 18th tee, here it is:

Allie shot the lights out, scored an 85...I couldn't buy a putt but I was still thrilled to shoot in the 90's in a new golf ensemble I scored on sale at the outlets

Superb! You two look great!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

That's not fair two of you against one poor little man !! LOL

Love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Banned Read only
    All is fair in love, war, and golf!

You girls look great and it looks as though you had a great time.

That is too cool. Poor guy, were you taking advantage of the ladies tee?

Congratulations on playing golf dressed. From an earlier post, I wondered if you would ever make it. I guess you did. I have to admit that it is a lot of fun playing dressed. I have now done it once and hopefully soon I will be able to do it again.
    Michelle

You both look like women! Is there a discount for women playing golf!

You both look Great!!!!

It must have been so much fun. I bet that poor guy is still walking around with his head down. I hope he was a guest and not a member as no one will ever let him live that down!

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Whenever I hook up at the golf course it is never with such great looking women. I always hook up with old men.

Actually Jamie was a very good golfer and even with us hitting off the ladies tees I'm sure he outscored us, even though Allie fired a 40 on the back nine, she was on fire! When he asked if he could join us, Allie said "We're playing off the ladies tees" and I teased her, "Gee Allie, why didn't you just tell him we're really women?" The tricky part for me was keeping my knees together in ladylike fashion when I lined up my putts because I knew Jamie was watching!

Great pictures! Golfing outing at Diva Las Vegas

What a great set of pictures. This is on my wish list also. I guess a skort is necessary especially when lining up putts.

The Diva Las Vegas gathering always has a golf outing where a group all dress as women and play. You can see pictures at Geekbabe.com .

So are you going to play golf as women again?

Joelle

Quote Originally Posted by Joelle View Post
    What a great set of pictures. This is on my wish list also. I guess a skort is necessary especially when lining up putts.

The Diva Las Vegas gathering always has a golf outing where a group all dress as women and play. You can see pictures at Geekbabe.com .

So are you going to play golf as women again?

Joelle
    You bet I'm gonna play golf as a woman again, when I bought my new golf outfit I got a matching sweater for when it's cooler, so I can play all year in style
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well these are new things to think about as I gradually out. I played golf all this year in size 8 shorts or slacks, and my 38A. I got a few comments that my shorts were out of fashion (too short). What a fun day it would be to actually wear a short golf skirt. I retired from the Air Force and think the gate security would be intimidating, but the losing a bet excuse would totally work. I have so much fun yet to come.