Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Golf as a Girl/A Threesome (Update)

i play to a +3 handicap so i would definitely have to play the back tees, or sandbag it pretty well from the ladies. hmmm course record...lol

Oh the lengths some of would go to just to play off the Ladies tee. I am not that good a golfer myself.
    Too often the Ladies tee is my second shot!
    Just say no to mulligans.

Got 'em, finally! Scored a set of Lady RAMS from a gal who was selling them on Craigslist for $50, a complete set including a bag and head covers for $50! And, I found the cutest skort on sale, and also a golf glove and some Lady Dunlop balls...gonna try 'em out at the driving range tomorrow night, my only worry is that the clubs may be too short for me but I tried a few practice swings before I paid for them and I think I can pull it off....

Way to go Cissy. Does that mean that we are finally getting close to playing a around from the red tees?? I can't wait. I've got some pink ladies golf ball and a lot of extra tees for you. I played today (male mode) in 100+ degree weather with a light breeze. Actually, it wasn't so bad being so dry that it is. Let's hope we get a nice cool day for our moment of fame with your male challenger. Maybe we can play a scramble with him? He plays his best ball (his only ball) against our best ball between us. Two ladies against a big strong man seems fair to me! And, don't forget the pool time later.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Way to go Cissy. Does that mean that we are finally getting close to playing a around from the red tees?? I can't wait. I've got some pink ladies golf ball and a lot of extra tees for you. I played today (male mode) in 100+ degree weather with a light breeze. Actually, it wasn't so bad being so dry that it is. Let's hope we get a nice cool day for our moment of fame with your male challenger. Maybe we can play a scramble with him? He plays his best ball (his only ball) against our best ball between us. Two ladies against a big strong man seems fair to me! And, don't forget the pool time later.
    I'll get right on it! What could be better than playing golf with a cute TGirl? Playing with 2 cute TGirls! He'll be putty in our hands....

Is that "Silly Putty"?

I have a golf tournament on Friday. I'll most likely be playing in my kilt which is about as close to playing "as a girl" with this group of guys. LOL, playing in a kilt is a lot of fun, and you definitely get some looks from the other golfers that's for sure.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Went to the driving range tonight after it cooled off to try out my new clubs and see what it was like swinging in a skort...no problems! It was a beautiful night with a full moon and there were grass tees, so I was able to try out all the clubs and I didn't play any lousier than I do as a guy the skort was kinda fun on the putting green afterwards, can't wait to play 18 holes like this

Great outfit and look at those tanned legs. That length of skirt is perfect for you and you you should try it more often. I can't wait to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I didn't say ladies tees, I said red tees, and that's what I'm playing! Using women's clubs, wearing girls clothes and trying to keep my hair out of my eyes is enough of a handicap!

Hmmmmmm Cissy, i would put pink covers on my regular clubs! there are many girls who play regular shafts as opposed to womans. it's all about the illusion and looking good.....but a secret weapon never hurt.....lol

have fun.

One of the gurls at our support group is trying to get a gurls day out at a course here in nj. could you see 40+ gurls on the course.....hmmmm sounds like fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Not the one on TV!
    Went to the driving range tonight after it cooled off to try out my new clubs and see what it was like swinging in a skort...no problems! It was a beautiful night with a full moon and there were grass tees, so I was able to try out all the clubs and I didn't play any lousier than I do as a guy
    Where in Sacramento is there a driving range with grass tees?

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Ray View Post
    Where in Sacramento is there a driving range with grass tees?
    The Natomas Golf Center at 3060 El Centro Road, near the airport...got a small bucket of 40 balls for $5 and a bag of tees for $1, they're open till 10 pm under the lights

Not the one on TV!
    The Natomas Golf Center at 3060 El Centro Road, near the airport...
    Is that by Interstate 80 and Highway 5?

Is that by Interstate 80 and Highway 5?
    That's it!

Not the one on TV!
    That's it!
    When will you go and practice again or do you plan on playing now?

Ah well, just got back from my tournament today.. Yes, I played in my kilt. It was a great day, while we did not place, we did not come in dead last. We as a team shot a very respectable 67 on a par 68 course. Not bad for three 'duffers' and one "not quite a duffer, but nowhere near pro". First place score was a 53 which I find very hard to believe, but then again scoring was on the honor system and it was just a charity fund raising golf tournament.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I'm not the first one to think this, but what a WONDERFUL excuse to play from the women's tees.

Not the one on TV!
    I'll get right on it! What could be better than playing golf with a cute TGirl? Playing with 2 cute TGirls! He'll be putty in our hands....
    Did you get to play this weekend?

Did you get to play this weekend?
    Not yet, I've got a threesome put together in two weeks, if you're interested in playing sometime shoot me a pm

You and I have been talking about this for awhile. Next week I should be playing dressed. I got everything that I need and I'm looking forward to playing. We will just have to compare notes afterwards to see who played better dressed in comparison to guy mode.
    Michelle

No turning back now: I've booked a tee time for a threesome on Wednesday at a course in Sacramento, it will be me, Allie and a guy...hopefully the starter won't stick a single with us! Tomorrow I'm gonna look for golf shoes on closeout (otherwise it'll be sneakers) and a cute visor, wish us luck!

We Did it! 18 Holes of Golf as Girls!

Allie and I finally got out there today and it was fantastic, we were very fortunate that the course wasn't crowded so we were able to play as a twosome and the weather was lovely, everything about it was so much fun! Allie fired an 87 and I shot a 90, admittedly it was off the ladies tees but we looked pretty good out there and can't wait to do it again, here are pictures to prove it:

Very cool ladies!
    And respectable scores too! Not to mention a cute outfit. Can't wait to see Allies pic's!

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Very cool!!!

I am so glad you got to finally go play en femme. I wish I could do the same.
    Sarah