Thread: I now have a name

I now have a name

I have been messing around with diffrent names and finally chose one that makes me happy. I have tried Dianne, Brianna, Tina & Emily. I keep coming back to Denise. This was a such a strong Cross Dressing week for me and during one of our many discussions my wife and I the name Denise together.

To top it off we went shopping together and I got 3 thongs, 2 lace boy shorts, 2 sundresses, 1 skirt & top and a pair of sandals. What an amazing week. I have been on cloud nine. I now understand the "Pink Fog".

Is there a down side to all this joy? I talked to my wife and told her if it becomes too much to let me know before it is an issue. She said not to worry about it because right now she is fine with it.

All weekend we were shopping and talking about Cross Dressing and I have dressed for the last two days I think I will give it a break for a week or two after tonight. I will be thinking about it though.

Kisses
    Denise
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Congrats on picking a name, sounds real nice, most of them did by the way. There's something special about shopping with your SO with you, isn't there? I find that to be as much as a rush, as wearing the lingerie that we buy. I can be expected just by going window shopping with her, and not even purchasing anything.

It's nice to welcome you Denise. One of the things we need to do is to find out who we are. Now you know
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member

Who needs a downside?

Quote Originally Posted by the femm side of me View Post
    I have been messing around with diffrent names and finally chose one that makes me happy. I have tried Dianne, Brianna, Tina & Emily. I keep coming back to Denise. This was a such a strong Cross Dressing week for me and during one of our many discussions my wife and I the name Denise together.

To top it off we went shopping together and I got 3 thongs, 2 lace boy shorts, 2 sundresses, 1 skirt & top and a pair of sandals. What an amazing week. I have been on cloud nine. I now understand the "Pink Fog".

Is there a down side to all this joy? I talked to my wife and told her if it becomes too much to let me know before it is an issue. She said not to worry about it because right now she is fine with it.

All weekend we were shopping and talking about Cross Dressing and I have dressed for the last two days I think I will give it a break for a week or two after tonight. I will be thinking about it though.

Kisses
    Denise

There's no downside if there isn't one.

Sounds like you have hit a high water mark in terms of, "new and first time," with a name and with shopping, etc.

You won't be able to do that the same way twice, but there will be other heights that you'll experience.

Have a good life.

Very nice, denise! I'm happy to hear your SO is good about your situation. I'm lucky to have one who is fairly ok with it too, not sure how much though.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Denise, congratulations on choosing such a nice name!! And even more congratualtions on having a wife who accepts and supports your CD activities.

As a man who had a supportive wife for almost 50 years, I will say always let her know that you are her man!! No matter that you are wearing pretty panties and a dress, you are still her man!! If you keep reminding her of that, dressing will not be much of a problem.

Good Luck and Stay Happy!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    WOW.... you are lucky gurl Denise.... have fun