Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you wear or have worn for your first time out in public?

Smile What would you wear or have worn for your first time out in public?

My first time out now that I have thought about it, I wore a short tight black dress with glitter and tan stockings with pink panties, pink bra and black pumps. My heart was racing because I tossed all of my mens clothes in a garbage can. It was in a car the next state over and I drove all of the way home as a woman. What would you wear or have worn for your first time out?
    Last edited by Rebecca W.; 07-18-2010 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Clothing

My First Time

I wore a tan floral maxi wrap skirt, burgundy body suit, and 5" strappy sandals.
    OMG! That was back in 1980!!!

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar

Only Six Years...

but I'll have to find a picture to remind me.

I remember my third time out. I wore a purple blouse that was hand-made by a woman who owned a shop that sold her (India Indian) clothing, and a purple diagonally striped skirt. I went to a Mardi Gras party that a friend threw that night. The hostess gave me these horrid purple clip-on earrings ~ they were like half-golf balls covered in purple sequins. I dutifully put them on in place of mine, because, hey, it's a Mardi Gras costume! People I knew didn't know me until I introduced myself, and my local state representative (who knows me quite well) was there. He did the best double-take when he figured out who I was. We chat every few months and he's never mentioned it since.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Can't possibly remember, I was thirteen years old when stepping out on the street and walking dessed in public for the first time. That was 50 years ago when Lincon was in office and dinosours roamed the earth. Good luck to you newbies!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    My first time out I wore a black mini skirt and a blouse with 4 inch pumps.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    My first time out in public as to attend a formal dinner with a local cross dressing club. I wore a black dress and high heels with a very nice soft chiffon like piece that went over my shoulders to help soften my masculine shape. That part worked but seeing the hairy arms spoiled the whole effect so after that I shaved all the hair off my arms (I was already shaving my legs) and have had hairless arms ever since. That was four years ago.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Well it was in the late 70's and i had on pantyhose with tight short white hot pants, a Black blouse and platform shoes.. it was around midniht and i walked out from my hotel room to my car and drove down the road..

What would you wear or have worn for your first time out in public

Well that was a long time ago and my first time out was going to the motel ice machine late at night. I wore a black miniskirt, black sheer blouse (black bra was visible), black stockings (with a garterbelt) wig and 4 inch heels. Out and back without being seen.

Aspiring Member

Hmmmmm, Let me think

My 1st (and only) time out in public I wore a Black midi-lentgh knit skirt, and a Burgandy silk bow blouse. This was about 15 years ago, and even though I had no trouble passing I've never tried it again......I was sooooo scared, I thought my heart would surely explode!!!!

Danielle

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Thats was so long ago I can't remember. It wasn't anything over the top or too glam. I think it was a skirt and a sleeveless summer sweater.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

When I was young and thin I went for a walk in another apartment building in my complex. I wore black opaque pantyhose, a short patterned skirt, a ribbed yellow turtleneck and a wig(no make up) and a red vinyl raincoat. I ran into the mailman in the stairway, he gave me a big smile, said hello and tried to look up my skirt as I climbed an open stairway. Now that I look back, maybe that gave me quite a bit of motivation.
    [SIGPIC]

What would you wear or have worn for your first time out in public?

I don't remember just whay it was but I know I wore a skirt, pullover, and nyloms and of course heals, it was many years ago,

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It was in the spring of 2005. I was trying to blend in and do my best to not be noticed so I wore what I thought most GGs, my age, and where we live, might possibly wear, which was a pair of black capris, black low heeled slides, a white satin trimmed shell top and a black high buttoning cardigan. My second time out I was in a skirt!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-14-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I started out with a bang on Michigan Avenue in Chicago in a floral skirt, pink blouse, blazer, heels and stockings...wish I still had that ensemble!

wore something that blended in with the crowd

not sure exactly, i went out in stages u could say, for the time i was out probably the first time to a shopping area in bright sunlight, it was a black knee length skirt, stripped body hugging blouse, low open heels... that was refreshing

Well in full femm or lust in womans cloths.
    I womans cloths it was a black mini and a t-shirt. in full femm not yet but could be a nice skirt, maybe a body suit, and heals. I haven't really decieded yet. Also depends on my wardrobe at the time.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    I allways wear skinny jeans when go out but going out this weekend and thinking of of nice pink top with parot on with black leggings and might wear pink mini skirt with them.
    Come join me on facebook

I can't believe it was just a couple of years ago

Not counting Halloween ... my first real outing was a trip to return something that didn't fit. It was a wonderful day in September and I drove to the suburban big box mall in the early afternoon along busy city streets. It was about a forty minute trip. I had a companion. He was also CD but was dressed en drab. After I did my shopping, the two of us had lunch at a family chain restaurant nearby. I was wearing black slacks, red high heels, and a red and black jacket over a black shell. I carried a small black clutch purse ... really a wallet and had just had a manicure. I wore diamond (magnetic) studs.

It was a wonderful afternoon ... a great first outing.

I can believe I didn't do it years ago ... when I was younger.

Hugs
    Susan

My first time out was to a friend's Halloween party. I wore a red dress with black stockings, heels and a lace shawl, hair comb and elbow length gloves to go with my Spanish dancer look.
    My first time in real public was to a shopping mall, so I just wore slacks, a cute blouse, flats and stockings with a fall coat. I was worried I would stand out and found that everyone was too busy looking for bargains to pay any attention to me...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

First Time Out

After much worry and trepidation, I decided to go to a birthday dinner party for the makeover gal here in Philly, at a local restaurant. Went to her studio first for a minor makeover, and then off to dinner with about 20 other people, male and female (partners). I wore a black above the knee skirt, a tan turtleneck sweater, and knee high boots. (and of course all the trimmings underneath. I was as nervous as hell until I started to mingle with everyone else, and then hated it when the party was over.

Silver Member

The first time out in public

My first time out in public was for Halloween so went as a French Maid with black stockings, ruffled panties, apron and a custom maid outfit plus a blond wig. I thought I looked good with high heels on.

I did many many makeup/dressup sessions before I gathered the courage to go out. My makeup and wardrobe reflected my preferred style that I wore at home, so that's what I had the first time I went out. I had a pair of dark stained wood shoes with a one inch platform and six inch heels that tied around the ankle with black satin ties. Very comfortable, I could walk with ease. The outfit I went out in was all pretty new: beige long-sleeve turtleneck top (self conscious about adam's apple, though not very prominent, and arm hair), kelly green jumper dress, very cute, and a long, straight, blonde wig with straight, blunt-cut bangs. I always liked long eyelashes and heavy eye makeup, and deep red lipstick with fake nails painted to match. Always true to my preferred style - go out or stay home. This was long ago, younger and slimmer. I felt and looked pretty good, I thought.

P.S. For those of you who dig such things, the sound of those wood high heels on hard floors and sidewalks was amazing. Sure wish I had those shoes back (lost in a purge - dad gummit).

Over three years ago I went out for the first time with Windy Cissy who posted above plus another past member of this site, both met here. I wore a cute dark blue with green design pleated knee length skirt, a black knit top, nylons and heels (I wobbled the night away and looked most definitely like a guy trying to wear heels for the first time). I think that I had a black jacket/coat for the evening. I still like that skirt!

My first time out, 5 years ago, I wore jeans and a filmy, long sleeve blue top. Pink sandals and my blond wig rounded out the outfit. I didn't wear a skirt until I got a little more confident.
    Sally

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Through misty eyes I recall for My first time out I wore my first ever purchase,strappy red/black floral print dress and cute little black sparkly cardi,still have that dress prob struggle into it now tan tights and strappy heels

Sophie x
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson