Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there anything you don't like about cding

Platinum Member

Un C D ING

Hi Sheri

My dislike is uncding the other twenty houhs a day.

Orchid

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

post script...

oh yeah....!
    What Kendra and Orchid said...
    "un-cding" .. having to go back to 'male-mode!
    Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan4 View Post
    I am near-sighted and wear glasses.

Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup wearing glasses?
    Have you ever tried to put on eye-makeup when you're not wearing glasses and can't see anything?

I'm doomed either way ...

I usually just do my 'brows and wear sunglasses (smile). Doesn't work inside tho'. I'm not that cool.

Hugs
    Susan
    [SIZE="3"]Susan....that's why I have a magnifying/lighted mirror....makes all the difference in the world...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    The clothes aren't free!

Okay, seriously, the body hair. Mine is being pretty resilient.

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    The uncertainty.
    The ignorance of others.
    The fear.

Those three are what I don't like about CDing, or even wearing feminine clothing styles (as deemed by our society).
    Amen

I don't like society's treatment of crossdressers. They automatically think we're gay / have sex with men, they ostracize us, or they discriminate us in employment. We're not accepted very well...

Aspiring Member
    A great bunch of posts. Have to agree with most. I was surprised however that Crissie doesn't like to wear a bra in summer. Isn't that one of the best pleasures of cding? Don't most of us like all of our tight clothes?
    SheriM

The make-up comes off at night when I go to sleep, very messy.

The thing I do not like at all is having to change back to boy mode, however, I am remending that

HUGS Sandra

Fun loving Florida girl! tammygirl79's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Removing the makeup always stinks. I have that routine down. I seem to be more dillegent about skin care on days I wear makeup. For me the hard part is the psycholigical aspect of taking off the make up. Although I hated dealing with lash adheasive so much that now I refuse to wear false lashes.

Ohhh and I hate the blisters that all too often come with those cute designers shoes you found on sale. Beautiful feet come with a price
    OMG....I sooooo know what you mean about the shoes. I hate how sore my feet get after being in heels for too long. The first time i went out, I spent 5 or 6 hours out at the club....in high heels.....my feet were killing me for days!
    As a man I may look like I belong, but I don't feel like I belong...As a woman I may not look like I belong, but I feel like I belong!

I hate eating...so afraid of messing up my clothes and make-up D:

dislikes

With a strongly disapproving spouse/family my ongoing fascination with and desire to crossdress must leave no trace, so opportunities to do the head-to-toe femme thing are rare indeed.
    The big problem then is making sure nothing remains to give the game away, so I must carefully remove all evidence from my person, e.g. make-up, nail varnish &c, and house...anything femme that does not belong to my spouse. Also I need to tuck my CD photos away in an obscure region of my computer with a coded access. Fortunately my spouse doesn't operate computers, but my offsprings do.
    Also, as was said by many....Body hair & wrinkles !

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Well............ I hate going back to guy mode. I hate body hair. I hate having to hide Erika.
    Erika Leigh

dislikes

1. The time it takes to put on makeup
    2. being tall makes me feel a bit conspicuous when out
    3. Dont like to wear pants..
    4. I would rather wear short heels instead of flats
    5. Having to keep some of my man hair shaved

Janet

Just one thing?

There is the fact that I always have to be on my guard about what I say, do, or how I act for fear of embarrassing my family.

There is the fact that I cannot simply walk up to an outfit, shoes, whatever I find interesting and examine it without strange stares.

And there is the fact that I have to hide that (which in my opinion) my better self since she would not be accepted or understood fairly.

I just hate going back to being a man.

The only thing i hate is how i would be labled as a freak if i were to come out to my freinds and family .

Body hair. Lack of understanding for some. Other wise I.love it. I'm me that's the biggest thing.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriM
    We all seem to love to dress up wearing bras and panties, skirts, etc - anything to feel female, however, is there anything that you don't like about dressing?
    [SIZE="2"]I don’t like being thought of as a pervert, according to the perceptions of others, simply by passing judgment on what I prefer to wear. I mean, the true perverts are out there, walking around, controlling people’s lives in a completely dissonant manner, or making everybody jump through hoops of conformity, yet they go undetected. Make up your own example, but I’m sitting here, minding my own business, not bothering anyone. I go against the norm, so I’m a pervert in the eyes of the world (or at least this country). I’m not doing what I’m supposed to do – I dress, therefore I am, and society chastises me for my freedom of choice. I’ve been called a pervert to my made-up face, but I beg to differ. What definition are we going by, anyway? Speaking of freedom, the fact that I can’t go around en femme freely and without censure is another thing I dislike, mainly because the purveyors of normalcy are everywhere. I don’t wish to trod on anyone’s sensibilities (if they have any), but can’t I be who I want to be? Haven’t we been taught that we can do that, or did they have something else in mind? [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by mimi_bates View Post
    So, Alex, if you can invent the magic button to put make-up on, could you please spare five minutes to make me a tweaked version with the ability to take it off with one push?

Thanks!

Jemima
    x
    You bet! It's probably going to be in the same package! I need one of those too! xD

Quote Originally Posted by SheriM View Post
    A great bunch of posts. Have to agree with most. I was surprised however that Crissie doesn't like to wear a bra in summer. Isn't that one of the best pleasures of cding? Don't most of us like all of our tight clothes?
    SheriM
    Sheri, sweetie! I didn't say I didn't LIKE it--just that it's uncomfortable.
    One of the awesome things for me about dressing is the 'solidarity' that I feel with women, so the discomfort and feeling 'bound' and tugging on my straps only increases my girlyness.

Yes, it's definitely one of the pleasures of CD'ing!

I only thing that I dont like about CD'ing is the expense. It takes a lot of money to be a woman.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I hate it at the end of the night when after looking great all evening, it all has to come off. Truly heartbreaking.

Never had any bother with removing make up, but always pay attention to the eyes, as that's where the tell tale traces will be.

I hate that I can't get out of my house unseen by the neighbours, when I want to go out en femme, and look forward to the darker nights returning.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Stereotypes, Secrecy and the Stop at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Makaila View Post
    There is the fact that I always have to be on my guard about what I say, do, or how I act for fear of embarrassing my family.

There is the fact that I cannot simply walk up to an outfit, shoes, whatever I find interesting and examine it without strange stares.

And there is the fact that I have to hide that (which in my opinion) my better self since she would not be accepted or understood fairly.
    I call "on your guard" a filter. I have to filter what I am saying a lot, at times even with people who do know. I am willing to take what may or may not come of my own clothing decisions but must still take in to consideration their effect on my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Frédérique View Post
    [SIZE="2"]I don’t like being thought of as a pervert, according to the perceptions of others, simply by passing judgment on what I prefer to wear..... I go against the norm, so I’m a pervert in the eyes of the world (or at least this country). I’m not doing what I’m supposed to do – I dress, therefore I am, and society chastises me for my freedom of choice. I’ve been called a pervert to my made-up face, but I beg to differ. What definition are we going by, anyway? Speaking of freedom, the fact that I can’t go around en femme freely and without censure is another thing I dislike, mainly because the purveyors of normalcy are everywhere. I don’t wish to trod on anyone’s sensibilities (if they have any), but can’t I be who I want to be? Haven’t we been taught that we can do that, or did they have something else in mind? [/SIZE]
    I am a fellow (pick your own description here, fag and skag-drag are two of my favorites.) The "we" that for the last couple of decades or so that has been taught they can be anything they want and are capable of doing anything they want are girls and women. Men do not have to be taught this as we already have it. We can do and be anything we want as long as we stay within the lanes established by the "Purveyors of Normalcy."

This is where the secrecy becomes double edged. The level of secrecy necessary to protect either an individual or a family from real or perceived harm fails to challenge the norm. The norm will not change until enough throw off the secrecy and take the risk of going about as they choose and show that the current favorite descriptions are wrong. Women have already fought and continue to fight for their rights at times suffering all and more of the consequences I and other here worry about.

Like many of you I don't like the stop at the end. Makeup removal for me isn't as painful as for some unless I've used a really red nail polish but who wants to stop being pretty just to please the clock?
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

The thing I like the least is fitting all the extra clothes into my suitcase when I travel.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Francine View Post
    Having hundreds of dollars of clothing,... that I am afraid to wear in public.
    I must say that is my biggest dislike also. In my case it being thousands upon thousands of dollars being spent down a bottomless money pit. I guess I need to get over my fear of going out in public.

Also the paronia that there is always some mascara and eye liner left over no matter how long or how hard I scrape it off.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth