Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like strong masculine men that can carry you and protect you?

Do you like strong masculine men that can carry you and protect you?

If you like men it would be great to hear your input. Are you attracted to the knight in shining armor?

thank you

Nope. I am 6'1" and my man is 5'0".

I know of at least8 cross dressers in the little town of Williamsburg

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Not bothered about being carried or protected.I like to look at muscular smooth tanned men though

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I am right at 5'-6.5" and 123 pounds and my b/f is 6'-3.5" an 220 pounds. It's hard to describe the feeling of walking next to him,holding his hand and looking up at him, standing on tip toe to hug his neck, to receive a kiss, or to practically disappear while in his embrace, and feeling exactly that...safe and protected. I could go on and on. I guess Im in love

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I am right at 5'-6.5" and 123 pounds and my b/f is 6'-3.5" an 220 pounds. It's hard to describe the feeling of walking next to him,holding his hand and looking up at him, standing on tip toe to hug his neck, to receive a kiss, or to practically disappear while in his embrace, and feeling exactly that...safe and protected. I could go on and on. I guess Im in love

Kel
    aaaaaaaaaw so sweet

I doubt I'd be all that wowed by a knight. I'd probably rather sword fight with him to see who was better.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

[SIZE=2]Absolutely, I love strong masculine men, and still looking for my Knight in shinning armor.......[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I'm catching down to ya Kel, [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2] I measured in at 5' - 6.75" last night on the doc's scale![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    not really. I find toned males more attractive, but I can't say I've been attracted to real muscle men.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    I doubt I'd be all that wowed by a knight. I'd probably rather sword fight with him to see who was better.
    Different strokes.... He can yield the sword, I am content holding his scabbard.

Yes. I like guys that can pick me up and twirl me around

Yeah...That too Erika

Nah, just messin'. I know everybody has their own tastes.

*puppy eyes* But nobody wants a young Dale Gribble?

Silver Member
    I am not attracted to men at all, but I would LOVE to have a girlfriend who made me feel that way.

A former girlfriend of mine was 6'3" and towered almost 8" over me (and was a bit bigger than I was at one time) and I absolutely loved it! I left so safe in her arms, I really miss feeling that way.

A average sweet guy who is gentle and loving does it for me

Any one who can carry me around, massage my feet, well....for sake of the argument give me full body massages, support, give toys, spoil me rotten, sleep on the couch when I am hormonal and still love me........ Please apply, oh please please, pretty please. I mean anyone!!!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

my duality

For me, in the duality that is my masculine and feminine sides, my masculine side IS the knight in shining armor. My feminine side wants a girl friend, and I guess that follows from the fact that Tina already has her knight in her masculine side...

life is so complex!!!
    tina

But nobody wants a young Dale Gribble?
    LOL

One of my bestest guy friends is 6' 2" and really muscular, he carried me more than once when I drank a little toooo much :/. Buys me roses and does nice things for me once in awhile but I could never date him or anyone else
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As much fun as a big strong knight in shining armour would be, I'm happy with my current man, who is about the same height, might be an inch or so taller max, and abit of a nerd (he likes trains, I like to tease him about trains, and unlike my ex, he takes it all in the good humour it's intended to be.)

I love being with a masculine man. It gives me a tremendous feeling to be held by him, for him to hold my hand, whisper sweet nothings in my ear, well you get the picture. I'm only 5' 6" like a few of the other "girls" so I'm always looking up.

But if I was attracted to men...Screw the guy in the shiny armor, I want the guy in black armor that takes his girl on dates that involve burning down villages :P LOL
    Imperatrix

FEEL FREE TO ADD: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...31&ref=tn_tnmn

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll take a knight, or bishop, or king. And yes, I'll take a pawn too. All he needs to do is truly and unconditionally love me.
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post

Nah, just messin'. I know everybody has their own tastes.

*puppy eyes* But nobody wants a young Dale Gribble?
    Ze let's do this - when I clap twice, it means get your butt here in the room!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

No. I'm a large muscular bloke myself and I find women attractive. I also like smal guys who can pull the 'femme' thing off well, but in a curious non sexual way.
    Someone big enough to pick me up and whirl me round would be a serious hulk, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post

Kel
    You definitely know how to make a man feel loved and masculine. Those are perfect proportions. Nice petite girl. It brings out a mans protective instinct.