Thread: I hate July

I hate July

Why....I'll tell you why!
    To start with a little background on Maryann....I starting dressing female from time to time and going out to clubs. I met some great GG's at the clubs and became friend sharing makeup and clothing ideas. One night out with the girls I met a guy who was great. We endded up dancing and talking all night. We exchanged phone numbers at the end of the night and keeped in touch all week. I continued to dress up and go out only on Friday and Saturdays but did meet up with this guy from time to time. One day ,durring the week he phoned and wanted to go out for supper...I agreed and was very excited to get dressed and go. It was March and a cold out so O wore a pant suit and long jacket. We had a wounderfull time and spent the whole night talking,walking and having fun. As we got to know each other we would talk about what we wanted in life. I explained I wanted to become a women,get married and kids. He was very surrported with my feelings and my wishes.
    We moved in together in May and had a great time.His family was understanding and great to be with. I was dressing full time by then and living life to the fullist. My man showered me with clothes,makeup when needed,and would pay for my nails to be done. His sister was a good friend as we talk about clothing,makeup,trends,sex,kids and our life. Our life was perfect as we were concerned,my lover would talk all night,laugh cry and such. We desided the we would marry once I had finnish my change into womenhood. I had it all,a great man,nice family,a great sister(to be)in law,life was great.
    Then that all changed one day...as my lover was driving home he was in a car crash that put him into a coma. His family was great in our time of need,as were the doctors and nurses. After a few weeks my lovely man lost his battle and my life changed forever. The guy who caused the crash died at the scene and was drunk. I had no heart to continue dressing or going out for that matter,I stopped for 4 years. Over time I lost contact with his family.
    They say time heels all wounds but when July comes around I still hurt. It has been 20 years since I lost my man,feels like yesterday.
    Thats all I have to say about this ...thank you
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

Gold Member
    I don't think real pain ever completely vanishes.
    I know it can be hard for a TS person to find a mate.
    One thinks "why me, what am I paying for?" when these things happen.
    I don't really know what to say aside I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Sorry hun remember the great times you two had. Maybe you ought to try to keep in touch with his family. Just a thought. You all could lean on each other. No reason not too.

[SIZE="3"]Life is not fair, that is for sure. My first girlfriend died of an overdose at 21. Have you ever seen the movie, "Bruce Almighty"? I know that must be very hard, but we go on somehow, don't we?[/SIZE]

That story is absolutely heart breaking and I am so sorry. But, you have to think about what your man would have wanted. Surely, he would've wanted you to continue living your life to the fullest and going through with your transition. I'm not really a believer in the "time heals all wounds" thing. I just think that some things are far too painful. I'm sure every July will make you feel a little bitter. However, I think that you still need to go on and live your life. I'm here if you need me.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

[SIZE=2]Such a heartbreaking & tragic experience in your life...and so understandable why you hate July..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]After all that, did you move on to continue the transition & find another soul mate ?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I'm sorry your world crumbled. May God be with you.

I feel for you. The end of June does it for me. There was no death, but tragic series of events that have impacted my life greatly and even though I'm over it, my mood is depressed around that time of the year. All I do is try to do something I enjoy.
    Chickie

I am so sorry for your loss. Luckily you still have the memories which will last a lifetime.
    Michelle