Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing and girlfriends

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie_Shakti View Post
    Just today, I was in Starbucks and saw a barrista whom I have a bit of a crush on. I hadn't seen her in several weeks and she was there today as a customer with her fiancee. He was a fit, perhaps Marine or Army good looking guy. As I stood there, a dumpy middle aged guy, with my shaved legs, French toenails and toe ring, oplascent polished fingernails, plucked eyebrows, and underdressed in ruffled panties, I started feeling bad about myself for never having been "manly," thinking that I'll never be attractive to the kind of girl I'm attracted to.
    Well who knows, maybe this musclehead secretly crossdresses or wants to...we all have an 'X' chromosome, after all...Besides, how do you know that this woman would only be attracted to a "manly" man and not any other type? Not that I haven't thought the same things at times, mind you, but I think it's time to challenge those thoughts...
    Mods, I apologize for multiple posts but I don't know how to merge threads

Quote Originally Posted by goofus View Post
    Mods, I apologize for multiple posts but I don't know how to merge threads
    You don't need to merge threads, lol. That's our job.

It's perfectly OK to post several times in a thread though. It's just that general forum etiquette dictates that people don't post consecutive posts. So if you have a lot to say at a given time and are quoting one person or several people at once, do it all at once in the same post.
    Reine

I’m sure there are women out there willing to accept CD’ing as part of their boyfriend’s life.

Just like there are 4 leaf clovers, solar eclipses, diamonds the size of your fist or sunny days in Scotland, they may exist but are far and few between.

But enough negative thinking, like Patti said “Be optimistic and confident in yourself and anything is possible!”

Which I genuinely do believe might just be the answer.

Yes, there are some of us who would like to be with a guy who CD's. I myself am seeking a CD'er for possible relationship. (Looking at what there is of your photo, I'm guessing you're a young thing and I'm middle aged, so don't worry, I won't hit on you) But if I feel desirous of men who dress, well there must be some younger GG's out there who do too. I hope you find one that is also a relationship personality match.

Sweet Southern Girl looki Alicia_lynn419's Avatar
    I agree.. there are GGs out there who appreciate us.. few and far between. I have had luck in dating. Some are OK with it, some don't want to know about it, and some really enjoy it. I have actually have very few which it was a deal breaker. But of course, I'm still single, looking for the one I want who wants me. Just dating a girl because she's OK with dressing IS NOT basis for the foundation of a relationship.

I think earlier advice was right on.... Let the girl come to appreciate/love you as a person... then her acceptance will be much more likely. I met a girl last week that has taken my breath away, and we are planning lunch, but I have no sense of how she would feel about such things. Dating can be fun, but it still sucks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia View Post
    Yes, there are some of us who would like to be with a guy who CD's. I myself am seeking a CD'er for possible relationship. (Looking at what there is of your photo, I'm guessing you're a young thing and I'm middle aged, so don't worry, I won't hit on you) But if I feel desirous of men who dress, well there must be some younger GG's out there who do too. I hope you find one that is also a relationship personality match.
    This is amazing to me. I just assumed it was sort of a world a woman only entered if they had a partner interested.

Yes, they're definitely out there.. My GG Jazz is like that (but then again she is bi so...)

Platinum Member
    definate yes. As many others have attested, you can find a woman (or man) who will accept you as a CDer. I did. In fact, twice. In my first marriage, it was a qualified acceptance - I underdressed often, but never dressed around home, and we included my dressing in our love life. We divorced - unrelated issues- and I was resolved to be open with a potential SO about myself and dressing. I was surprised that the first girl I really trusted to share this information with was so accepting (before and after our marriage). I should note that she admitted being bi-experiened, and to this day often prefers spending time with the girly side of me.