Thread: one step closer to being me

one step closer to being me

Krissie now has her owne credit card,car insurance ,waist of money "duplicate of " the person im not.im so happy though. to get official mail for Krissie.some day.is there any body here that can give some advise ? I know I still need to get an state id... im working up to that.at some point in the not so far off future I would like to be rid of the male side . so I figure if I slowly xfer all bills exc.. to Krissie and get credit in my real name,someday I can close the book on who Ide rather not be.any thoughts? or precoutions ? girls .im not passable ,so it could be a while .

Krissie,

From reading your previous posts, and this one, you identify yourself as a CD, however from what I am reading you are desiring to be identified as female. In all honesty, that would make you more leaning to the TS side than CD. Now, there's nothing wrong with that at all, but the thing is that you have to decide if you want to stay as a MtF crossdresser, or if you are going to transition and become a female. One of the steps in doing so is to live as a female, that means getting everything, bills, id, etc, in your femme name.

My suggestion for you would be seek a counselor and discuss this with them, the answers you come up with might surprise you. YOU are the only one that can make these decisions that effect YOUR life. Best of luck to you Krissie.

Kandis
    Last edited by KandisTX; 07-13-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

me

thank you Kandis. yeh you are rite . I do need to decide........ yeh I desire to be a female.I am not passable so I think its a pipe dream.as cd. Im very content.I lie ..I wish so much to be out in public every day life, as who I am.I have spent my life ,in public beeing the comforter... on the outside. but on the inside I would like to be the one cuddled and caressed.so I try to create me as I go .now if I held some winning lottery #s and didnt have to do the blue collar work im in ,.." dressing is way out " of beeing aceptable or practicale .. I would never have pants on ever again .if its cold wear a longer hevier skirt.but reality is im a women waana be ,to survive I need to take off my nitie and go to work every day.

I was at an "open" TG support group a few months back and some of the girls there were showing off their new femme state ID's. this is not the same as applying for a drivers license with the sex stating F.

Not having any experience of what is required to change one's name or gender on official documents, I would think that this is one big paper chase, icluding going in front of a judge or magistrate to get the job done. In the US, everything is tied to your social security number and birth certificate. With homeland security requirements, only more so.