Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Male Woman?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

Are you a Male Woman?

My title may be misleading. What I want to ask the non-GG's on here is, do you ever go out in public completely dressed enfemme, but looking like a man.

I haven't worn a wig, or used makeup (other than maybe lipstick) for the past 5 years. My late wife was my go-to person for both wigs and makeup. She could really make me look like a rather hot female! I do not have the talent to do either one. So I don't!

I just dress enfemme and go out in public as a man. In feminine clothes!! So back to my question! How many other CD's, TG's, or even TS's go out in public dressed enfemme, but presenting as a man!! I know there are a few, but I wonder how many will admit to doing that! Let's hear from you!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I always go out as a woman, make up wig. I dont believe that I could go out as a "female - man ".
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

When I go out en femme, I present as a woman.
    warmly, Linnea

Oh, HE double-hockey sticks, no!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Stephanie,

I will admit to it ... but I'm not sure I qualify completely as while I do go out in public wearing women's clothes but otherwise present as a guy (Btw, I hate referring to myself as the "m-word") ... I never wear skirts or dresses like this. My clothes are girls' clothes but they are the sort of clothes that are not "that" feminine on a woman, but are feminine on a guy. I'm talking about skinny fit girls' jeans, a obvious girls' t-shirt, and a girls' cardigan or hoodie, with Keds on my feet ... plus often a little eye liner and mascara. I don't think I look like a woman, I think I look like a girly guy wearing girls clothes and eye makeup. I get called "sir" about the same amount of times as I get called "mamm".
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Silver Member
    Stephanie, if I could do that with no consequences, sure I would love to. I consider myself to be a man in a dress, and I don't pass, so it isn't a big stretch for me personally.

most of what i have was bought in the lady's dept.
    i wear skinny jeans almost all the time, seldom do i have a pair of men's pants on. most of my tops are girl only. but i do have some that double as a guy shirt.

even while mowing the weeds on sat i was in a girl tank top and knee length skirt, with sandals (i know should have had long pants and boots on).

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Once. Since all (well, most) of my girl stuff is in storage, I flew in a pair of women's khakis, a white tailored button-down blouse, and makeup. Given the choice, I certainly would have flown "all the way" instead of in-between. That's just me.

Kathi

I do not know if i qualify for it but i have been out with skirts on presenting as male and i always wear female trousers/pants every day and i am a fan of the baggy/wide leg type (haven`t the legs for the skinny fit) so they are quite obviously female and my tops will vary to where i am going , i wear nail varnish all the time ( apart from when i may have ruined it working and may take a couple of days to redo it), a small amount of eye makeup/ mascara and bracelets and to top it all i now have my own perfume so i smell like one even if i do not look like one and eye brows plucked
    I may go to wearing a skirt sometimes again but i have worries about that and i have to stop myself from wearing a dress out sometimes but the temptation/desire is there all the time ( but maybes don`t count)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

All I wear is women's clothing, so yes you could say I do go out that way.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Hi.

My answer is what you see in my pic is what you get ,no more no less , i do change my clothes & head wear. of cause its winter here so yes i wrap up, yet now does not matter as to dress im pretty much well known .

as to the heading, im both & i have only womens clothes , so in a sence its close enough & im hinged closer to being a woman .

...noeleena...

All the time. I have a few pair of guy jeans but those are really still around because they're not worn out totally from barn work. Fem slacks/tops everyday but "passable" as guy wear so long as you don't pay attention to which side the buttons or the fly is on. No skinny jeans tho...haven't found them yet with 36" inseam! It has a lot to do with who you present yourself. If your a confident girl, you can wear anything and be yourself...even if thats having to be a guy.

Jenn

I rarely go out completly enfemme, but much of my style, hair and cloths, is femme. My desire is not to draw attention, however, except maybe for a compliment from the women. That would be nice.

I try to let my everyday style match my being, which is a male that obviously leans toward the feminine, but still without shouting it.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Red face Enfemme

When I go out dressed as a woman. I am a girl And try my best to act and look like a GG. MY male side is never shown I think CDs who make it obvious that the are a man and dont hide their genitals But show them or dont shave etc are trying to pick up a man. Usually they only go out at night and go to gay clubs or bars> Wen I go out I go to normal restruants. Shopping or the theatre or rthe Sydney opera house accompanied by another CD or my wife, Sometimes but not often I wear unisex to lectures or work, I am hetro not gay so I try to hide my masculinity the best I can.
    Joanna

I don't know that I have ever though of myself as a male woman, but as you have described it is the only way I have gone out the few times that I've worn out more than nail polish or ladies boots under a pair of low rise jeans. Wigs, forms and more makeup than lipstick and nail polish just aren't for me.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

I guess the wording of your post confuses me because I've always used and taken the meaning of the term "en femme" to mean "as female," or to be presenting as a female as far as our terminology is concerned. So for me the idea of being dressed en femme but presenting as a man begins to feel like a paradox.

But obviously it's no secret on this forum that I like to wear women's clothing while presenting as a man, but I don't really consider myself a male woman, I think of myself as a male who has a feminine aspect to his personality.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

Yes, several times in the last month I have gone out in public wearing a femme top, necklace, earrings, skirt, and sandals. No make-up, no wig. My natural hair almost covers my ears now. I started losing the hair on my legs a couple of months ago-don't know why, it just started disappearing and isn't growing back. My doctors say it is part of aging. Finally, a part of aging I can enjoy!

Anyway, I have been treated with respect everywhere and I don't try to present myself as either male or female. This is just who I am and I am happy with that.

I'll just do a partial thing. Capri pants or slim Bermuda shorts with womens flip flops and a big tee shirt. Some people look some don't.
    If it didn't take a year and a day to do makeup, I'd go all the way more often.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Yesterday to the nail salon, ladies flip-flops, knee length khaki skirt, a light blue eyelet shirt and a ladies baseball cap to match the skirt. Diamond studs and 1in gold hoops in the lower holes, a ladies watch and bracelet. Got a compliment on the earings. I was even chatted up by a GG at the drying station. Was also complimented on my shoes and bag matching. Wasn't trying to look like a woman but got treated like one anyway.

I go out as a woman, because that what i want to be.

Well here we go, I had been out for the first time with most wonderful bunch whom I have met at this forum. While in full fem, wig makeup, clothing consisted of black long sleeve T and blue boot cut jeans with fancy belt and pair of canvas flats, not exactly super feminine but nevertheless all girl stuff not to mention non mentionables:-).
    I realized that my presentation was perfect except one give away, mother nature done her share, face! 44 years of testosterone did leave its mark erasable only by skilled use of sharp tools, chisel anyone. So long story longer, as I have mentioned before on several posts I want to go on with my transition in boy mode perhaps just wearing, as title of this thread suggests, girly stuff until such day when I am wearing jeans and tshirt no makeup no jewels, someone shouts to me may I help you Maam! That will be a day, a first true day of me arriving in this world.

I asked a neighbour who knows about my cding, for her opinion of an outfit that I was wearing last week. (trousers, blouse, light jumper and flat shoes, but no wig, forms or make up) She said that I looked like a man who took care of his appearance, the thing was, I didn't have a stitch of male clothing on. Everything including my wristwatch was femme gear. Not sure that I would describe myself as a male woman though.

I love to go out in public dressed to the nines as they say. The rest of the time I'm a horse ridin, trail bustin, oil changin dude. Really no middle ground for me personally.

My only time out so far was as guy in a mini-skirt, at the time it just felt right. I think I would be a lot more nervous with forms, makeup and wig.

Susie

I've done it a few times, but only to TG events. One was advertised specifically as a "Gender-Bender" Ball, with the line "come as you really are; come as who you really want to be." Perfect, and I went, in taffeta and velvet party dress and beard, and it was fine. That's really the acceptance I want. I prefer that sort of thing actually, as I am uncomfortable with the deception inherent in trying to pass. I'm not a woman and I'd be a lot happier if folks could see me as a feminine male. The reasons I don't do it more often are of course fear and embarrassment. Thinking of going to a book discussion club soon fully en femme, but where everyone will know me as me, male. (See my posting elsewhere.) But, I'm thinking now I may back out. Sounds like you do this fairly often, and I am envious of your confidence.

Michaella