Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inquiring minds want to know-Week 14

37) Do you find yourself thinking about dressing alot when you are unable to dress?
    Yes.

38) Do you get upset if your partner gets dressed up for an outing and you have to be in guy mode?
    Yes, I did a little, especially at Easter and Xmas!

39) THE THIRD QUESTION THAT DOESN'T GET ASKED (after are you gay and do you want to be a woman): Do you have a need (or a preference) to be in the female role during lovemaking?
    Not in the "female role" but did like to wear feminine sleep wear.
    Hugs, Carole

37) yes.

38) when this has been applicable a twinge of jealousy maybe but never upset.

39) need or preference are a bit too strong a wording for me. I would enjoy having a girlfriend that would, from time to time, play with gender roles in lovemaking. However I thoroughly enjoy the more traditional approach...
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Week 14 can you believe it? Thanks to our GG's and the questions they want to ask and thank you everyone joining in and helping. with answers.

Week 14

37) Do you find yourself thinking about dressing alot when you are unable to dress?

38) Do you get upset if your partner gets dressed up for an outing and you have to be in guy mode?

39) THE THIRD QUESTION THAT DOESN'T GET ASKED (after are you gay and do you want to be a woman): Do you have a need (or a preference) to be in the female role during lovemaking?
    1. I think about being female a lot;

2. I always have been disappointed that guys never get to wear lovely clothes and put makeup on without consequences;

3. When I am with my wife not at all - sometimes I think about being a woman in bed;

Martina

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Yes. I plan my next outing sometimes... other times, I envy the dress or appearance of the nearest female :-)

Nope, not at all.

Absolutely not. I think it'd be inconvenient and uncomfortable to be ... pegged, if that's what you mean.

Sometimes, when I see a lot of gg's dressed nicely I get a little jealous

Nah that doesn't upset me.

Strangely no, I enjoy the more masculine role

Good questions

37. yes.
    38. not upset, but envious
    39. no, I rarely engage in sex. Andrea

New England, somewhere on the fringe of genderland
    37) Yes, definetly. Sometimes when I can't dress it's all I think about. It get's so bad once in a while it becomes difficult to for me to hold a conversation or get my work done. The pressure definetly builds when I have no oportunity to be fem.
    38) Again ,yes definetly. If we are going out to some event I get jealous and a little sad as I watch my wife get beautiful. But.....also I love to watch my wife get beautiful and I like it when she asks my opinion about what shoes or neclace she should wear and so on. I get over the slight jealousy and/or sadness pretty quick and don't let it get in the way of our having a good time.
    39) I like sex with my wife pretty much any which way. I do like variety and we both like to spice things up once in a while by tryng different stuff. We only did it with me partially dressed once and I have to say I was a trifle self concious and it was a little awkward at first but it ended up being good fun . We will probably try it again some time. However, apart from the clothing we haven't gone farther with role reversal in the bedroom....so far. But, you know....Never say never !
    Last edited by Marlena-4now; 07-19-2010 at 12:43 AM.

I'm new here and just jumped in :

1) No

2) Yes, very much so.

3) Yes I definitely do take the feminine/female role in love making. Fortunately my gf loves that and takes the counter part to it.

37 - Yup...

38 - Upset, no; sometimes a little wistful.

39 - Need, no; prefer, sometimes; want every so often, yes!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Very much so, If I don't get a chance to dress for a while, not only do I find myself thinking about it all the time, I get very irratable

I may get a bit jealous, But not really upset

Not really wanting to take over the female role in lovemaking.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

I find that I think about dressing ALL THE TIME, but especially when I am unable to express my feminine side, like when I am with my family. I think about it more now simply because I can't be myself and be the Husband and the father at the same time.

I would not say upset, jealous is more like it, I would soooo love to get dolled up and spend time with the pwople that I love and not have to wonder what my wife is thinking. I kow whe does not really like this but atleast she is tolerant. But I think it would open up our relationship if we could spend time together. So upset no but definately jealous.

To be honest, Yes I have a desire to experience what women experience and I probably always will, I would love to have some role reversal some time and be more in a submissive role. If I knew my wife would be ok with it I would suggest it but fear keeps me from exploring. But I would really really love to have that experience that my wife so adores. again I am soooo jealous.

Update to earlier answer

Week 14 can you believe it? Thanks to our GG's and the questions they want to ask and thank you everyone joining in and helping. with answers.

Week 14

Question 38: Well I attende the formal do at the weekend, full Dinner Suit, bow tie etc. Didn't get upset with my partner, but she did look stunning.
    Now the previous night we went to a Grease tribute night and many of the gg's there were dressed in character,,,,,,,,then I was jealous, jealous, jealous, I just love those 50's 60's fashions.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    37. Never have, and probably never will.

38. She wore her clothes, and I wore mine! If drab was called for that is what I wore!

39. My late wife used to have me be the female on occasion, but not very often!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I think about wearing female clothing a lot. I have a job that would not be good to show up femine. But yes.

Upset? No not at all. Wishful ,yes.

Not a need but a desire. I too would like to feel the most inner feelings but don't want to be the female all of the time. I enjoy being on the bottom but sex dosen't happen
    much so any way it happens is great.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

37) Do you find yourself thinking about dressing alot when you are unable to dress? Yes but that is rare that i am not able to.

38) Do you get upset if your partner gets dressed up for an outing and you have to be in guy mode? NO SO.

39) THE THIRD QUESTION THAT DOESN'T GET ASKED (after are you gay and do you want to be a woman): Do you have a need (or a preference) to be in the female role during lovemaking. Not Gay BI and yes I wish i was a GG, Yes my Preference is to be the female during lovemaking.
    Mistybtm

Yes Yes and OMG yes. I like to dress for my man and receive from him in the bedroom.

how did I miss this???

Not really, but that may be because I wear 75% women's clothing daily anyway?

Sort of but I clean up pretty good for a guy and I get compliments in either mode...sometimes I think that is the reason I like dressing "up".

Oy, the big one. This can get really psychological. In my mind I am female when having sexual relations. My mind thinks I am female and it cannot comprehend the male aspect. As to the "role" I am guess that means the more submissive and yes that would be true most of the time. I cannot see this question in any other manner unless you are talking positions. Then in traditional sense yes (this is hard to talk about and stay within the rules)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

yes, no, don't understand the question as it is open to too many interpretations.

39. I'm bi, so when I'm with a girl, def not, but when I'm with a guy I like to be in complete female mindset!!

Week 14

No, just happy when I get the opportunity.
    No.

39) THE THIRD QUESTION THAT DOESN'T GET ASKED (after are you gay and do you want to be a woman): Do you have a need (or a preference) to be in the female role during lovemaking
    Been married too long in a relationship I shouldn't be in. What is lovemaking?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Sure! It never leaves. It's a part of who I am.

My wife once asked if Tina was jealous of all the time I spent in guy mode (as I do need to spend significant time in guy mode to earn a living, etc). My answer was that I do understand that a significant time in guy mode is necessary, and that I do often miss Tina. But, how can I be jealous of my wife for being a woman, and if I can't make time in my life for Tina, who's fault is that but mine? hmm?

My guy side takes care of the lovemaking. I adore Tina, but my guy side seems to handle the issue completely.

tina

MY ANSWER: No, just when I'm really h***y or when feeling rejected by a GG I'm falling for or have fallen for, especially after having expressed my feelings in some concrete or significant way.

MY ANSWER: N/A (aww, me not spoken for, LOL) but...using my imagination...Hell No! Nothin more awsome than a GG looking all girly girl-like. Christ, I'd hang diamonds and colored gems on her JUST to be able to ooh ahh-admire the way they reflect her eyes green, hazel, brown, black or blue; her smile, scintillating or subdued; or her mood, dark, sultry, pouty, poker-faced or sweet. And expensive perfume, whatever her fragrance; a Pavlovian link to her inner sweetness and hearts delight; her own confection, unique; tangy, tart, or smooth as silk sweet - ever changing from one to the other; somedayze a tricksy-mix; a bit of all three - depending on so many things mysterious & unknowing; unknowably deep.

And so...whenever she dressed-up (or down) it'd be a treat, worth the wait, THE show to see no matter the date! For is it not true, correct me if wrong, and heavens above no disrespect but... GG's are complex, they perplex me: both angel & devil, this day or that, an endless list of unexpected expectedness not to figure but acceptably accept, quietly admire & appreciate. I don't try to analyze it anymore, it's fcn impossible, beyond logic; not irrational but a-rational or... super-rational, maybe? The day dawns, you rise, you feel, you need me, you don't; you're independent, you're not, you're sunny, you're stormy, you're rarely content; you move me, abuse me, challenge me to be...better than I know I can be, yet surprisingly... soon am just for thee by thine own brand of non-urging; meaningless non-messaging encoded in thy in-between lines, thy cryptic puzzling, outwardly projecting from somewhere within thee; and from thee, thinly exhaled, sweetly fortifying the air I breathe; thus thickly experienced is the flavor of your changing need; the feeling of your mood... from sun swept hills of rolling green, clean, exhilarating, life-giving; to dark skies dangerous having me thinking: *one-one thousand two one-thousand three one-thousand four*; counting down the seconds 'tween your lightening flash; sighs that open thighs that close; timing your gap, from warning to roar - your hushed thunder, my chest to resonate; an ache that calibrates... your weather charts our course, maps the route, trips the lever; selects my best effort to serve, to protect and thus to keep; close is thy treasure held firm... without worry, without want; happy, free and near to me; I become you and you, me; princess-queen of all my dreams.

MY ANSWER: (1) No, I'm not gay; (2) No, I don't wanna actually be a woman cuz I could never give up my love stick; it's waay too special & I love it so (but holy hell, would it ever be cool to actually know what it feels like 1st hand as a GG approaches then is swept away when by her thought-less love-making she consummates, consecrates, consummates the moment; stops Time by rushing outside this its lowly domain; Up, up and away! A SuperGirl on the move, Rules the world by her swoon); (3) It would be an extreme turn-on to be, not THE female to her inner male, but to be a female lover to her bi-curious or random lez experiment, preference or need whatever the case may be. But actually... now that I think of it...gawd yeah!!! I guess it would be an even more extreme turn-on to be her inner-male's b*tch at times. God thanks for suggesting that! I never even th...umm... Okay okay my blood's boiling now...where do I sign up!!!

(srry for all that... guess I got carried away...teehee)

Not so much after getting my own wardrobe. Even when I don't dress up, I know the clothes are there.

No.

39) THE THIRD QUESTION THAT DOESN'T GET ASKED (after are you gay and do you want to be a woman): Do you have a need (or a preference) to be in the female role during lovemaking?[/QUOTE]

No.

37) Do you find yourself thinking about dressing a lot when you are unable to dress?

It depends. For me, the urge to dress waxes and wanes. Sometimes when I can't dress, it's an all-consuming thought, while at other times, I hardly think of it all all.

No, absolutely not! I don't mind looking nice as a guy, and my girlfriend always looks gorgeous.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean the "the female role." If you mean me dressing up, it's not something we've ever tried. The bedroom is one place where I'm generally quite happy to be the man.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar

Week 14

37) Yes.
    38) No.
    39) Depends on what you mean? Are we adhering to stereotypes here?! An honest answer might be I find it dull to be placed in a dominant role too often.