Thread: Have'nt dressed in a while

Have'nt dressed in a while

I have not been able to or even wanted to dress in a while. Today however I drug out the stash and put my panties on. I tell you what ladies,it was a hell of a rush and a relief. I'm now thinking about shaving,makeup,wig and breast forms,who knows I may finally go all out again....These panties sure have made me feel a lot better than I have felt in a while.

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Sometimes, I'm in the house alone and not interested in dressing.

Then I think, maybe I'll put on a skirt, just because I can. Before I know it, I'll be "in uniform." It's kind of odd, really.

now I've got panties,skinny jeans,heels,bra and breast forms on. Told you I'm in chic mode!

It can be amazing what wearing panties can do for you. I know I feel better wearing them. I don't even always need to fully dress, although that is better. Just knowing that I have panties on creates a good feeling!

Freddy

Same thing here. Today I put on my panties and bra, my chic jeans, and my Karen Scott top and went shopping with the wife. yes, it was drag/drab, but it felt good. I takes away all my stress. And, BONUS, my wife and I got our ears pierced and I am now wearing flower shaped studs in both ears made up of blue and white rhinestones. I feel girly. If you haven't dressed in awhile, get to it. Andrea

latley I can not even think about dressing since I have my daughter & two small ones moved in [ just a couple of weeks that was april]. I do wear panties most of the time and wear a nitie to bed but have to change when I leave from locked door of my bedroom. I do get have a few hours here and there to get dress but since there little time to enjoy the full works I just put on a bra skirt, a top and my wig. It enough to get me through this tough timem

Crossdresser In Training Davina Diamond's Avatar
    Yeah I've been the same bridget, I can go weeks or months without wearing anything then I get 'the urge' to put on some lingerie or panties, its a great feeling when you break that gender barrier that society has built up and you're to relax and enjoy it for the same reason a woman would.

Looking forward to buying some more stuff on my next pay day and I'm finally going to buy my wig and make up..YAAAYYY
    "Be who you want to be, not what other's want to see"

Occasionally if I have time I'll actually do a little fashion show and try on several dresses, skirtsuits, tops, bottoms (and yes even womens jeans) and a variety of flats, heels, and boots. If I have a LOT of time, out comes the makeup, wig, and jewelry too. It's a HECK of a lot of fun, and if my wife's home she gets to see me in all my little outfits
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".