Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I make a pretty damn good looking girl!! sometimes.

I make a pretty damn good looking girl!! sometimes.

When I am not dressed I miss her ...How does the person you emulate effect your life..?
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    She's always here just in a different candy coating. Effect? Whew, it would be easier to determine how she doesn't impact my life. One moment I love this aspect of my life. The next I despise it. I think about the only thing that my being transgendered hasn't impacted is my eye color?
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    I think about the only thing that my being transgendered hasn't impacted is my eye color?
    And even that ... not if you start using Latisse.
    Reine

Aspiring Member

So do I

That is the body condition.still learning around the face,oh what an effort. Voice too. Have a good time.

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    yes you do.... lucky

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    She's always here just in a different candy coating. Effect? Whew, it would be easier to determine how she doesn't impact my life. One moment I love this aspect of my life. The next I despise it. I think about the only thing that my being transgendered hasn't impacted is my eye color?

True.. I make a good looking girl... never... An ok looking girl is as good as I can muster most of the time.. And as well I feel like I am one in the same as far as when I am dressed up or not.. Kinda like a girl really is, I dress up every once in a while.. And the rest of the time I'm not dressed up.. But I am not a big "macho" man.. I am a bigger man but think of myself as just who I am.. And dressing completes me..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

[SIZE="3"]Carly D. Dittos![/SIZE]

girl sometimes

That's it! the transition achieved by CD-ing is essentially pretty candyfloss overlaid on my male self to give the appearance of femininity. This can be photographed to look nice, but is only skin deep.
    Nonetheless I enjoy looking at pics of Maryesther, she has no difficulty looking prettier than my old drab self!...She's a lot younger, too.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I think that in the latter stages, the person I was emulating had begun to make me depressed and irritable (not good in a customer focussed role). Luckily that has all gone now that I have started my RLE and gone 24/7.

Edit: For those who didn't guess, for me the emulation was pretending to be a man

Incidentally, I always thought I would make an ugly woman, but several people have said I'm pretty - now I've just got to unlearn half a century of despising my appearance.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 08-16-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I think I'm prettier as a woman than handsome?, in guy mode....I garnish more attention as Kendra . ..More "looks", getting "checked out" by the "opposite sex" then "he" does...My ugly twin doesn't seem to warrant a passing glance from a female no matter how "put together" he is....Oh well.. ...If I'm going to dress to the 9's...I might as well enjoy it AND get attention.... I'm not really sure if that's a good thing, but I'll take it as a complement to my femininity...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

So True!

Michelle is always in my mind and my heart. Sometimes I need to watch her, because her little FLIRTY side shows up during my conversations with friends and business associates. They just think its my strange humor. Works for me.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra (Tx) View Post
    [SIZE="3"]I think I'm prettier as a woman than handsome?, in guy mode....I garnish more attention as Kendra . ..More "looks", getting "checked out" by the "opposite sex" then "he" does...My ugly twin doesn't seem to warrant a passing glance from a female no matter how "put together" he is....Oh well.. ...If I'm going to dress to the 9's...I might as well enjoy it AND get attention.... I'm not really sure if that's a good thing, but I'll take it as a complement to my femininity...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    The same thing happens to me all the time, when I am in guy mode women do not give me the time of day, when I am in girl mode the GG's just go nuts over me, I have so many experiences of women coming up to me and complimenting me, wanting to kiss me, touching me, I have been asked out by women when in femme mode. I have to admit I do like the attention I get from women when I am in girl mode.

That's how I feel on certain days. When I look in the mirror and go "damn, I look cute!" But there are other days when I'll look in the mirror and I want to cry. The confidence goes away and it's the old "fat guy in a dress" and "what the heck am I doing?" modes take over.
    Guess I still have a ways to go before I can accept my female side completely and without question.
    -Audrey

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    When my late wife was alive and did my wig and makeup I was a pretty darn good looking girl. She was very good at doing those things. I am not, so don't even try! I go out as a guy in a skirt, or dress, and don't care!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I love dressing, and Debra is always present. I have three older sisters and I am the youngest and prettist In guy mode I am very average women like me, as I have always gotten along with them and have had fun. I have guy friends as well. I would like to do more with girls as Debbie.

No matter what my twin is with me always and I wouldent be without.

Debbie

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    I have three older sisters and I am the youngest and prettiest
    You sure your name's not Cinders?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I make a pretty damn good looking girl!! sometimes

Me too, and doesn't the vain old cow know it.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

I make a pretty damn good looking girl!! sometimes.

I try my best but do not think i could ever pass as one.
    When at home I dress 24/7 the only time I am not is when I go to work or out, except late at knight
    Mistybtm

I think I'm way better looking as Natasha, and that makes me a little more confident and friendlier, which in turn makes one even more attractive. I try to think that I can be just as pretty in guy mode, but for some reason it doesn't quite work. Is that what you're getting at, Lucy_Bella?

I make a pretty damn good looking girl!! sometimes

....but only from the neck down...imagine the body of Xena the Warrior Princess in tights, heels and a sports bra

Platinum Member
    I doubt I could ever pass, but I do think I feel prettier when I'm dressed and made up. I try to be the same person all the time, but its easier when Im wearing a skirt and heels!

I am a handsome man and I will be a beautiful woman. It is just a matter of time, a matter of when instead of if. For now I am working on my skin, my form and my behavior. I believe that passing is more about attitude and feminine behavior than about dress.

A woman in man's clothes is still a woman unless she is in transition FtM

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    How does the person you emulate effect your life..?
    A very interesting question, Lucy! And "emulate" is a very interesting choice of word -- "Emulate: to try to equal or excel; imitate with effort to equal or surpass."

My femme side affects everything in my life.

My joining Weight Watchers®, the food choices that I make, my exercise routine.

My time and effort at body maintenance including haircuts, haircolor, regular manicures, pedicures, eyebrow appointments; my life is a whirl of girly maintenance.

My social relationships, being a member of a congregation's lady's auxiliary and a women's social club, often gathering with the women at social events rather than with the men, regardless of how I'm dressed.

My daily schedule and planning, where I go en femme, where I go en drab, who I can be with en femme, who I only see en drab, which restaurants and shops belong to "her" and which to "him."

My budget!

Being a "real girl" would be better, but otherwise I love my life!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

When I'm not Lexi I don't really think about her all too much. I think it's fair for me to say that I love both sides of me equally and I would be sad if I lost the flexibility to be either. However, I treat Alex and Lexi as distinct individuals with their own lives, even though they share one body. There are aspects of them that crossover, however they have distinct mannerisms and traits, but the same value system and sexual orientation.

Quote Originally Posted by tashaly View Post
    I think I'm way better looking as Natasha, and that makes me a little more confident and friendlier, which in turn makes one even more attractive. I try to think that I can be just as pretty in guy mode, but for some reason it doesn't quite work. Is that what you're getting at, Lucy_Bella?
    Kinda Tash, But ....for me ( in guy mode ) I guess I try and be handsome ,not girly ,pretty or femm. I don't feel above average in guy mode and I really don't care as much ( fuss ) over my appearance ,like I do when I chose to dress.. I have found my habit grows everytime I dress to get the look down. I sometimes wonder if it's a game I play with myself on how well I can do ( I fail terrable ) constant maintanace in the up keep shall I say..

Feel bad I do for the GG's in that area because it's a never ending battle...Not for anyone else but for yourself and how good you feel about your appearance..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.