Thread: Met a GG version of me!

Met a GG version of me!

Last week I went to get my haircut and I was shown to a new hairstylist's chair. What nearly floored me when she approached was that she looked like a GG version of me! Has this ever happened to any of you?

I once saw a girl on a plane who struck me as being a female version of myself--at twenty. So it was a double whammy. After the initial thrill of recognition, I was filled with a melancholy that lasted all afternoon.
    Time for a change.

GOD wouldn't do that to any GG. Making them look like me is too much for the world to deal with. Much less a clone of me.
    Michelle

My SO actually said that the makeup artist who was working on the film she was working in looked a lot like me en femme. When I finally saw her yesterday, I was actually a little insulted because she was a bit heavy set and isn't the same level as Lexi at all. I think my SO meant the type of clothes she wore, but still... nothing about this girl was "cute"!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Good Lord! I hope that no GG has been saddled with looks like mine! She'd join the circus or be working at Wal-Mart for sure!

Kathi

I would not wish that on any one! So thank God no!

Gold Member
    I guess it would give someone an idea of what they might have looked like if been born female, and plus it offers inspiration like "Hey I can look somewhat good too!"

I have never met my GG counterpart.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Aspiring Member
    I've been told I look very much like my sister. Poor lass!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    This is sorta on topic .. but I used to write CD fiction about a GG version of me -- and she was a FTM CDer.

We now return you to your regular thread ....

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Gold Member
    Nice to see all you beautiful ladies have a high opinion of yourselves. The rest of us know better.

Every time I look at my daughter... and that's not her fault!

I've been told once that I looked like someone's brother's girlfriend. I didnt believe him until he showed me her picture. She still looked much much better but I could definitely see the resemblance.

Honestly, from what I've seen of some of you that have pictures posted, you are being too modest!

I saw how the "nearly me" GG did her eye makeup, her color and style choices - and plan to try some of what she did myself.

It has happened to me twice, first time I did a double take as I thought I know who that is, before the penny dropped. I did however, give both the once over to see what they were wearing, and what their make up looked like. To copy one person is plagerism, to copy many is research.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

All the time!

I just look in the Victoria's Secret ads and I'm all over the place, in my dreams.

In reality however, I recently returned from a family reunion and found I have several female cousins that share some facial characteristics with me. Fortunately for them they are femininzed versions of those parts and pieces. It does give me an idea of what would happen if I ever won the lottery and decided to spend part of it on plastic surgery.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Aspiring Member

Realhousewives...

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Good Lord! I hope that no GG has been saddled with looks like mine! She'd join the circus or be working at Wal-Mart for sure!

Kathi
    Kathy, a while back I was watching Real housewives of New York and I saw Alex McCord and immediately thought how much the two of you resemble each other.
    Rachel

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel M View Post
    Kathy, a while back I was watching Real housewives of New York and I saw Alex McCord and immediately thought how much the two of you resemble each other.
    Rachel
    After a quick google image search I have to say that's uncanny.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel M View Post
    Rachel
    Having never seen the show, I had my doubts. Like Kristin, I did a quick Google search. It's weird, we actually do have the same chin and eyes. It is weird to look like someone else - it must be especially weird for her having a man-chin and eyes!

Kathi