Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one gives us a bad name

It could've been worse. It could've been ALOT worse. This was on fark.com today.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225895330430

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Digressing slightly, but it is amazing how the Daily Torygraph was able to determine that King Henry 8th built a castle in a single day and to name that day as 12th July

I wonder if the reactionary rag would have found it so interesting had it been the owner of the castle?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

"So, was it Love at First Bite?"

That Story has an awful lot of holes in it! No names, and The Time Frame doesn't make any sense. Her Dog slips away and we have a sex scene within minutes? Consenting Canine and Crossdresser?

Either a very horny dog, A Cd who carries around their own "accessories" when they tour castles, or a huge pack of lies by some tacky tabloid. Let us guess which answer fits!

Peace and Love, Joanie

where's the stop button? Daenna Paz's Avatar

Unity?

[QUOTE=Nicole Erin;2212974]
    So until there is any kind of unity in the TG community, you cannot really say that one makes the rest look bad.

[SIZE="3"]Not to go off on too much of a rabbit trail here, but ......

How on earth does such a divergent community such as ours unite?

(this may be a bit of a rhetorical question) ;^)
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Daenna[/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    We make friends with others sisters we feel a bond with. Then a community grows. When I was in the hospital with a stroke needed somebody to take care of me time I recovered...it was two sisters that moving in with me for two months and made the different for me. They meet my close friends and became close also.

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

One thing you can be sure of, if there is a crime committed, someone will blame everyone of the same sex, class, race, religion or what ever label they can put on it. We need to rise above that kind of prejudice.

Go girls
    Dee

[QUOTE=Daenna Paz;2214792]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    So until there is any kind of unity in the TG community, you cannot really say that one makes the rest look bad.

[SIZE="3"]Not to go off on too much of a rabbit trail here, but ......

How on earth does such a divergent community such as ours unite?

(this may be a bit of a rhetorical question) ;^)
    [/SIZE]
    We are as divergent as the rest of the population. Just look at the government to see how well that works. However, we are united by our somewhat unique desire to express ourselves as the opposite gender. Let's embrace that and try to change public opinion by being the best ladies in town. And let's meet at the next convention/club meeting. United we stand, divided we fall.

Dee

Platinum Member

Walmart* Vs The Station House

Hi K Linn

So much for the seen im Walmart* just picture what must've
    happened back at the Police station.

Orchid

Light bulbs would make better bra stuffers.. I think part of the fun or the rush of buying at a walmart is paying for the items.. more rush than stealing I think..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...