Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you get stressed waiting for a time to dress?

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

All the Time...

I know what you mean girl.

I was getting into that type of situation one time where it was a couple of months that I did not get dressed up or even had the time to dress. So I faked being sick and just stayed home for a few days. I was dressed in heels, hose, makeup and everything else I had, for a complete 2 days straight. I was in heaven, it was wonderful. Sometimes you just need to stop and smell the roses sweetie.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michellebesweet View Post
    I know what you mean girl.

I was getting into that type of situation one time where it was a couple of months that I did not get dressed up or even had the time to dress. So I faked being sick and just stayed home for a few days. I was dressed in heels, hose, makeup and everything else I had, for a complete 2 days straight. I was in heaven, it was wonderful. Sometimes you just need to stop and smell the roses sweetie.
    OMFG... did the same thing. I claimed I had salmonella poisoning and gave myself a long weekend.
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    Although I can dress when my wife is home and get a chance to get out monthly to a meeting en femme, I still love those hours of solitude when I can go all out, do all the mixing and matching and photos. When I'm confident I'll have the house to myself in a day or two, I do anticipate the experience and I have to watch my behavior because the dressing becomes "important". It can be unfortunate because sometimes my attitude places the dressing above real priorities and later I see that I've either blown off other valid activities or people who didn't deserve it.
    Sarah
    i just went back and read what you wrote and totally identified with it. i guess thats where i am right now with 4 days and counting. i spend so much effort thinking of others and their needs that i think i rationalize myself into believing that i can ignore them when it comes to "my" time and thats not fair. igues theres a balance to everything.

b

p.s. on a completely unrelated note i just found out i can get this site on my mobile device! oh boy this could be dangerous!! LOL
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara