Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite thing to do while dressed?

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

What is your favorite thing to do while dressed?

I love to go to the movies, shop, and just drive around. I guess I just like to go to the mall lol. I sometimes go to the park and just sit on a bench and read a book, roll my jeans up and relax! I have not worn a skirt or summer dress out just yet, but that is in the works when I go back to school! Yay for friends that know and are waiting to have a girls day with me!

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Take photos of myself, log on our forum, surf the net!

Been out once only and I'm still itching to go somewhere.

I like to go out, but not alone usually. It's more fun with company. Otherwise just do thing at home.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you have read many of my posts, you know that although I may be dressed enfemme, from the neck up I present as a man.

So my anmswer would be that I do whatever I feel like doing. Eating, shopping, etc! I guess about the only thing I have never done fully dressed is go to the doctor! I always go underdressed, but have never gone wearing a skirt or dress. Might have to try that!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

[SIZE="4"]I enjoy going for long drives when I'm en femme. I also enjoy going for a walk when wearing a skirt or dress and if it's windy that just adds to the fun!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

For me, pretty much almost anything a GG does in her everyday life. That is, shopping, running errands, going to the movies, dining out with friends, dancing at the clubs, travelling, going to the beach, volunteering at charitable events, etc, etc, etc...

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 07-21-2010 at 11:28 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Misses Member, Not Junior CallMeMeg's Avatar
    Anything! A bad day dressed is better than a good day in drab.

I'm good with doing my usual routine at home (because I get to change when I feel like it, or wear clothes that are, um, not appropriate for outside) or going shopping, or meeting a friend (too rare!). One recent outing was to a clothing swap ~ I hardly saw a male face there so I fit right in!

Well my favorite thing would to go out and see the world, just live like it was ment to be this way.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I agree, anything and everything is better when dressed.[/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Activities while 'dressed'

As I could never pass I confine my activities to my house and gounds. I must admit, however that I have driven the 8 miles to my workplace in the dark while dressed en femme.
    At home I just play with my camrea and the wireless remote control, so I can set up shots taken from a long way away, e.g. across our lake ! This emancipates me from the 10-second dash.
    Thinking up new outfit combinations, locations, camera angles and poses is a lot of fun, and spawns hours more when I edit the results.
    I also surf the Net while dressed....

outings

I like to shop enfemme at malls and move about with the other women. Then lunch and back home.. I only go out weekdays during the daytime. Janet

Dresses

I have only been brave enough to go for longdrives.

Banned Read only
    exercise!!!

Platinum Member
    I enjoy spending evenings with my wife, either watching a flick or sipping a beverage by the pool. She's very accepting and I can feel that and enjoy it whenever we're together.

Smile

Cooking, housework does it for me!!!

Shop till i drop!!!!bj

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Relaxing

I love to be dressed and just relaxing on the sofa, watching a good movie, or just surfing the net, reading a good book, or just listening to some good soft music. Of course every once in a while I need to get up walk around in my heels and look at myself in the full lenght mirror just to see how sexy I look, hehe. A girls got to do what a girls got to do, right.

Of course there's shopping, danceing, and clubs, but they do not beat a quiet evening at home alone or with that special someone in your life.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Drink cosmos at a bar the way ladies do.

Favorite? Since I don't go out as a girl, it's limited. Read young adult girl's books and magazines, watch TV (yeah, also young female oriented shows, but I still hate talk shows and all the lifetime movies that portray women as victims of men in any way, which, of course, is almost all of them!). I dress whenever I'm home, so that includes all the housework. Oddly, I don't mind doing the ironing when I'm wearing my maid's uniform, so now I don't have to send the shirts out anymore.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have only gone out on the national cross dresser's holiday but I loved it! Would I be able to pull it off on any other day: probably not. So instead I like to just dress up, usually changing outfits as much as possible depending on the time I have. Other than that I just watch movies, read, or write on my computer. Damn, I guess I am boring even in girl mode

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to go out shopping or sightseeing.
    Plus I love to make videos of everything I do.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I'm pretty much a weekday/afternoon girl also,so whatever I can do to stay busy. Shopping,errands, whatever! I am trying to interact with others more and more, instead of trying to blend in the background,though. Took the car in for the emissions test last time out, and that was fun! Amazing how much more enjoyable even mundane tasks can be, in a pair of heels!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My favorite thing? ... pretty much anything really just so long as it involves going out. Be that, the movies, going out to dinner, shopping, hanging out at friends houses, pretty much anything a GG might do is good with me
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

ditto to your list. I think anything that a woman would do ordinarily is what I enjoy doing the most.
    Michelle

Dance!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning