Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite thing to do while dressed?

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    My favorite thing to do is shopping. I usually have a modest list of things to get or compare prices on, so I head out to several stores in the next town over.
    Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work that into the schedule lately, so it's been mostly at home, indoor activities that needed to be done that day.

I get out most of the time weekdays so what ever i need to do, i do. shop, errands, ride my bicycle.

Um...live. LOL

I just want to go about my life, normally, just instead of looking like a typical male, looking like my unique self.