Thread: New place to stay

New place to stay

I moved into a new room about a week ago. The rent's a little cheaper here. But anyway as to keeping iwth my new policy, I told my landlady i was a transvestite to make sure there weren't any issues. To my surprise whe only said two words "What's that?"

After explaining it , she went to go check with her daughter who she babysits for, and we checked with her son and his friend too. None of them had ever heqard of it before, but they were all ok with it. Lucky me
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

Aspiring Member
    Interesting that they'd never heard the term before...I guess it doesn't matter though as long as they were open minded enough to be OK with it.

Out of curiosity what exactly is your "new policy"?

That's funny! Do they own a TV or are they space aliens?
    Chickie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Maybe you should have said "crossdresser" instead of "transvestite" .... I think the "t word" is kinda old and maybe some people don't know what it means, whereas IMHO I would have thought everyone knew what a crossdresser was.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hold out a $20 bill, then ask them if they have change for a $50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post

Out of curiosity what exactly is your "new policy"?
    I'm done lying especially to myself, easier said than done i'll admit, but i'm making progress. As a result I'm making sure that my roomies are aware of my being a crossdresser so i doesn't cause any issues.
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

They are just a little naive but that's ok. The first time you go out dressed - they will get what you mean.
    Michelle