Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you drive while you are out Enfemme?

Just the daily vehicles
    Ford Explorer or my Mazda, both kinda non-descript and like millions of others.

Preferred vehicle would be 2011 Cadillac CTS-V coupe.
    A girls gotta have class and horse power too...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    I drive the Jeep below. It's not very subtle so I don't usually go for a drive unless it's dark out. I've thought about buying a beater just to drive around time while en femme, at least until I won't care about the "extra" attention lol.

Barbie Dream Car

What every dream girl needs in her garage

http://www.examiner.com/x-547-Sports...bie-Dream-Cars

The truth of the matter is I'm enfemme all the time so it really is a matter of activity. When doing the yard work or going to the lake with the canoe it is the truck (2005 Colorado four door) and when it is to the mall shopping or out to dinner it is the 2010 Equinox. So you see jeans and t-shirts = truck wereas skirt and blouse = SUV.

Teri

Aspiring Member
    3/4 ton ford super duty 4 X 4 pickup, I will use the running board whenever I am dressed as a woman.
    I have been thinking of buying a small car to go out in when I am in my feminine mode.

I drive an old beat up Audi, I love those cars, but I can't afford a new one. A white A5 would be very classy no matter what mode I am in.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    As with many -- the same as in boy mode -- my Honda Civic.

But -- if I had my way -- it'd be a blue Mini Cooper with a Canadian flag on the roof!

But-- how about a 1956 Dodge La Femme

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_La_Femme

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

En Femme drive

Depends on the weather, where I am going, and how late at night I plan to be out.
    Clear day, going anywhere but work, my Mazda MX5, and even in winter with the roof down, (if it fits properly the wig will not move)
    Wet weather, or late night returns, my Jaguar XJ340. it's luxury and does not attract the police at night like the MX5 seems to.
    Yes I do like my classic cars, both the above are more than 15 years old.
    Oh and I also have a new camper/motorhome, (RV to our colonial cousins). Thats particularly good if you have to start your journey/day in drab, you can take a full change of clothes, and perform your change in total privacy.

i have just taken delivery of an Audi R8 Spyder.....making the most of the warmer weather here in the UK....( summer only seems to last 2 weeks here !! ).......love to feel the warm air on my legs....

I have a Mercedes SLK 320 and a Honda Element. The SLK is much more fun to drive, but the Element is much easier to exit and enter while wearing a skirt.

Not so much about my car but I have for several times seen an exquisitely gorgeous girls in totally beat up, looser cars and there is something so sexy about such. Their beauty and preconceived notion about them getting every toy in exchange for their body which if wanted they can have in an instant, all that suddenly is thrown out the clunkers non operating window.
    Sexy, powerful, blissful as though car becomes an organic unspoiled frame to their unsolicited beauty and wholesome spirit. That I find irresistible!

Quote Originally Posted by michellebesweet View Post
    Girls, wouldn't it be nice if we all had the option to put the pickup trucks away and pull the little red corvette out of the garage to go out shopping or just hit the town when ever you wanted to. Well, some of us might have that option, and if you can do this, "You Go Girl". Unfortunately, I don't have that option. I have a 4X4 Pickup that is hard to get in and out of with a short skirt and high heels. But being a big girl it does not look odd for me to be driving a large truck. I wish I had a sign that says "Silly Boys, Trucks are for Girls", but I don't. My truck looks like every other truck out there, so I really don't stand out when I am driving. Kind of keeps my identity secret to.

I want to know, What kind of Vehicle do you Girls drive, and do you have a seperate vehicle that you like to drive while you are enfemme?

My Dream Chic Car would be a Red BMW Convertable, they are so cute and I would look so sexy enfemme driving one of those babies around. I will keep dreaming.
    I drive my Dakota quad cab 4x4. and yes it is a little bit of a leg show getting in and out. it is all i have and winters here can be hard. still can say I'm all girl and girls do drive cute pickups just have to feminize them a bit
    I will follow my heart

I drive a Burgundy 1977 Buick Park Avenue with all the creature comforts and still looks great, Less than 100,000 and totally paid for
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2500 mega cab, diesel Dodge. outa my way, please.
    joank
    Southern California

Next time I pull next to a rambling F350 dually 7.3L Diesel I will definitely have a look inside

Well as I was saying: "She walks on and turns her sapphire blue eyes to you with soul penetrating stare, smiles, brushes jet black hair aside and winks to acknowledge, just for this moment you are not dreaming"
    Attachment 117040
    Last edited by Inna; 07-25-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I wasn't going to reply to this thread since I drive the same boring vehicles girl or boy, but ... both of them were wrecked the other day, so I will be in the unique position of selecting both a new motorcycle and a new car in the next few weeks.

I used to ride a Yamaha Road Star (big cruiser), and drive a Honda CR-V EX. We called it the "cervix".

Once upon a time, I had a Mazda Miata, which I just absolutely loved, and would have another any day if it was a bit more practical. I miss that car, roll bar and all.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

What do I drive when I am out Enfemme?

A car usually!! Hard to drive my plane down the road!!!

O.K., so I drive a Bright Red Lincoln!! Both Stephanie and I love it, and it runs great even if it is 6 years old!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The same car I'm driving everyday. It's not a terribly masculine car to begin with, so I'm good with that

Attachment 117053
    2010 Toyota Prius (Blue Ribbon Metallic)

Glad you asked Michelle. When I dress and drive it's in a Red 89' Firebird.
    Angie

i have a 2006 Ford Ranger extended cab as my daily car which i have driven in female mode a few times. i didnt get alot of stares which was surprising. i also have a 1995 Ford Ranger lowrider that i dont dare take out while in girl mode. too many people here know that truck...lol.
    <3 Jenny

When it comes to cars and driving enfemme, I'll still take my 2008 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer or my former car which I gave my Aunt,1996 Crown Victoria. This girl likes bigger cars.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Whenever Nicole goes out she drives her BMW 330 convertible. It is dark blue with a buckskin interior and whenever it is warm and sunny, the top is down and her hair is blowing in the breeze.

Same car. A Cobra red 2000 Mustang. 6 cylinders, dual exhaust.
    I'm looking forward to driving up to Savannah in September for their Gay Pride Day. Doing it all enfem!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I'm surprised no one said a Lotus Exige-S. Those cars scream sex to me.

More sexy than my 1998 Honda CRV...Soccer Mom Crossover Vehicle FTW!!!

But, I love my Shelly. No matter how many times my family tries to buy me a nicer vehicle, I'm not giving up my Shelly until she just falls apart.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck