Lately I've been becoming much more confident about everything in my life including my femininity and my urges to dress.

I think that had a lot to do with this really vivid dream I had a few nights ago where I pretty much came out to everyone I knew through a status update on Facebook (geeky right?) The idea was that I would come out in my post and then put up a "I don't care what you think, if you truly know me you won't care" defense. As with most dreams everything seems normal and rational until you wake up, which I did and immediately realized that what I did in my dream would not have the best outcome in real life.

I did think about it more, and rather than telling the world I think it might be equally liberating if just friends and people in my life that I see often knew. Anyway part of me says it would be easier as long as I could maintain the "I don't care what you think" confidence and attitude, but the realist in me says that the possibility of criticism and being 'talked about' would not make it worth it.

It was a nice dream while it lasted anyway