Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who would you rather be?

[SIZE=2]The guy! everytime I would say. First, I may like dressing up but I love the sight of a beautiful woman. Second, I may look good in a dress but I look better in a tux (at least the vanity is consistent ) Third, nothing sets the pulse racing like the thought a close dance with this gorgeous woman!

But...that's just me.
    [/SIZE]

Both. There are advantages and disadvantages to both, and the choice of being either (or both at the same time aka androgyne) is very important to me.

I look into his wise, deep brown eyes and see his devotion and strength allowing my self to be free, soft and genuine. He smiles and asks," lets dance" my hand is gently touched by his and I follow overcome by his resolve onto the dance floor, I rest my arms on his muscular shoulders and sway to the rhythm of his body taking control. My eyes meet his for an instant, I smile and look away placing my head to his chest. Our bodies twirl as though we are one, inseparable, held by strength of his love for me and mine for him. Lights flicker like a thunderstorm of notes letting our eyes glimpse into each other flash by flash and then feel our presence in the darkness, sensual, physical. He instills my beauty, reflects my essence in the mirror of his soul, protects my vulnerability by his brute, animal strength and clears the path to my kingdom.

Would that answer your question?

Hello Princess!
    I understand where you are coming from. I would never be the girl on the guys arm. For me dressing up is a big part of crossdressing for me...and wearing a tux or a kilt is still dressing up and satisfies my desires somewhat. I love dressing up as a woman and going out, but never like being hit on by guys.
    Charlie

wow

for me the woman in the formal dress

I have the Tux all I need is the Aston Martin and a martini...and maybe a woman who's last name is "Galore"?
    But I can go either way, you know Diamonds are Forever and a girl's best friend
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Neither, I would prefer to be the guy but definately want to wear the dress.

For get the guy altogether!!! Men suck! I wanna be the girl, with a girl. I want thye gown, and the other girl can wear whichever she wants.

I would love to be the woman in the gown but with one exception, I would like to have another beautiful woman in a gown on my arm.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

I'd like to be the guy. I would just have to try on the dress back at the motel room that night.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

No question about it, I want to be the girl in the lovely gown.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess29 View Post
    I guess that most of the responses to this scenario would be "I'd rather be the woman" but I guess I am in the extreme minority that would love to be the guy in that case although throwing on a pretty dress from time to time is fun too
    I am with you. I do look better in an Armani tuxedo than in an Diane von Fuerstenberg dress....so far. But I am working on it and one day ...maybe ...who knows

I would rather be both, oddly enough...mind you, I haven't been in a dress yet, and I haven't been horribly comfortable in a tux, perhaps because I'm not used to them, but still...
    Last edited by LaraCreaft; 07-27-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Its cool to see the different responses, keep them coming girls.

Have to be the girl!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    It would have to be the woman in beautiful gown,but only If my Gorgeous Wife accompanied me in similar,I'm sure she would look Fantastic in a Tuxedo.I've always loved seeing ladies wearing a tux,come to think of it thats a vision I would love to see,my wife in Tuxedo

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

gotta be the women in the gown.
    Amanda

tough choice there, but as much as I would LOVE to wear a formal gown, in that situation, I would have to be the guy. I just don't see myself as the girl in that particular situation.

Well, I'm prepared to eat my words. lol. The responses are more varied than I had thought.
    Reine

No doubt I'd rather be the guy

without a doubt, would love to be the girl. Who wouldn't want to look stunning and dazzling to make the guy stand out more......

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Well, I'm prepared to eat my words. lol. The responses are more varied than I had thought.
    Kudos to you for saying so
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Well, if there's a tux involved...

Normally I would prefer to be the woman, but since the man gets to wear a tux, I could really be either one. Since I started to CD my female side has gotten my male side interested in great formal attire.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

The Girl, 100%

Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]This is a trick question, right??? No doubt about it...The lady in a killer formal for me...Refer to the "Black formal" with the slit in my album...( since I can't post an already posted pic here ) and you'll get the idea....I LOVE formals...[/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]