Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who would you rather be?

Def the guy - cuz she looks stunning in her little black dress lighting up the night with her smile and the 2kt diamond solitaire earrings on white gold that I just gave her for no other reason than to see them on her. I'd feel like a million bucks walking with her on my arm! But...that's a dream. That's the thing. I feel so out of every desirable GG's league, that kind of scenario seems so very remote. I've given up on seeing myself as THAT sort of 'successful respectable man about town' with a million $ babe at his side, walking with carefree confidence, smiling talking comfortable with self confident blah blah blahing. 'Tis a big part of my transgenderism i.e. to deal with & dampen the disquieting notion that I, in some fundamental way just don't measure up! So to me it's like "oh yeah? ok, FC IT!". There's more than ONE world to live in. Viola! I'm here by choice. And lovin it. Screw the god fearing straight up button down mainstream world. My thinking is: If you can't win don't be sad feel bad or give up. Change the rules, switch gears or play another game. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 07-28-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Easy to understand the expected typical response of wishing to be the woman in this hypothetical.

That aside, I would still prefer to be the man in the tux with my beautiful wife at my side. If I look good enough to other women - also clad in beautiful dresses - they will want to get a closer look. Have we all heard the ZZ Top song? Then I can have a better look at what they are wearing...and have sweet dreams that night imagining

Okay, kind of a "self, self, self" moment there but my wife would appreciate the tux, too Good question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y33Uq6HGs

The woman, definitely

I never really care for women no matter what they were wearing...and a guy dressed formally is hard to passdefinitely the woman

So my rough count at the moment is
    12 for the guy
    25 for the woman
    10 for an answer that is neither of my alternatives

You're interesting...a counter, a a data collector, an inquisitive mind womdering...and all that mystique of the Southward island nation...the land down under where women cry and men thunder (or sumthing like that, 4got the lyrics lol...). Respect!
    Last edited by Annaliese2010; 07-29-2010 at 03:34 AM.