Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too Close for Comfort

I think canceling her trip could be just as bad as telling her your a CD.

Worried about your lack of body hair?
    Simple - don't shave for the next two weeks.
    Is it really that big of a sacrifice to make and it makes all the what do I tell her just go away.

Or stay shaved, and if it comes up just say in a joking manner oh I do it because I'm a CD'er.
    If she laughs good, if she goes ewww well you have your answer.

Do a very good house cleaning being sure to remove/hide all evidence of your CD'ing.

Use this face to face time to discuss what both of you think of entering into a relationship of this kind will mean to both of you as well as what would happen if things didn't work out and you still have to work together.

There is nothing wrong with taking it slow or even just keeping in on a friendly level until later on.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Michelle, if I was in your position, my practical side would come to the fore, and I would be looking after the business side to your dilemma before anything else. If you are able to secure a good financial future for yourself, it's a no brainer, everything else is a bonus.

I have never subscribed to the "being honest and truthful with yourself" line about coming out. I prefer to rely on the trust aspect, in that, can I really trust the person, and will they keep it confidential.

I hope it all goes well for you on both fronts.

Margaret
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."