Thread: What is the difference between a FT CD (or a "want-to-be" FT CD), and a non-op TS?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unfortunately we do what is expected

Personally for me I would not really have gotten into presenting a fully feminine image, unless for artistic reasons.

I do like a fine mix of male and female. Now considering I do not consider long hair, make up, and several items of clothing or clothing styles to be inherently female, I can present an image that to the untrained eye is nothing less than feminine.

I have styles I do like to wear that at this time are designated for women only. But I will say, aside from the cocktail dress, and another silk ensemble I tried out, everything you have seen me in has been worn in a more gender neutral manner (including the Chenongsam), some have been worn in full male mode.

Now my foray into CDing came about when someone saw me in my Mana Cosplay (a Japanese artist that crossdresses, but NEVER calls himself female, nor does he wear falsies, he identifies as androgynous). A person attending the party I wore that to suggested I would make a "hot" CD. She is one that likes gender variation.

Well I thought, why the heck not, and started my flickr series.

Now, if I would just go about with my male chest, and un tucked, and present my preferred androgynous look without drawing unwanted violence (a thing mostly in my head), then I would really not do full on cding. I would not see a need to present a body shape (hips NOT included, cause my body naturally has a defined waist) that is feminine. No call for a bra and falsies. (Even when presenting enfem my behavior is me. I have as long as I have known moved a bit more "gracefully" than most males, though that has reduced over time.... But bottom line being whether in jeans and T-shirt, or a sleek Chinese gown, I behave Like me. Certainly not overly macho, and not feminine.)

Would I like to wear my skirts full time? No. I would however like the freedom of option in what I choose to wear full time, and not have to deal with maybe losing my family, job, reputation, and in the extreme, life.

It is very much harder to don a skirt and hose, light to no make up, natural male hair, and other "male" items of clothing, and get out of the house. I do this often, but usually to just my friend's or the store on the way there. My favorite appearance is indeed my Goth androgynous look though.

I wear leggings almost everywhere. LOL

My name here and in many other areas, is in essence a Gender Neutral name. It was the Handle I had in many computer games I played with my friends. It is a combination of my first Handle, Python (based on my love of Monty Python) and then my alternative handle, Gothos, which was from two things, 1) the fact I am Goth, and it is also an Homage to my love of Start Trek, and is part of a title from one of the classic series (the Squire of Gothos), Hence Pythos. LOL.

if you are curious what the heck I am on about, have a look at my flickr page in the Goth collection.Note: if you have your search on unrestricted, I will warn you may see my bare bum if you look in the "risque" set. But that is it. LOL
    Last edited by Pythos; 07-30-2010 at 03:06 AM.