Thread: When outside what bathroom do I use?

When outside what bathroom do I use?

Hello, let me introduce myself I am Liza I live in Hawaii (I know poor me). Tonight I was walking down in Waikiki along the beach and I had to go. I went into one of the hotels and found a ladies room that nobody seemed to be using. I slipped in and went into a stall, but as you would guess 5 young high school kids came in and waited for me to finish.
    I didnt know what to do so I opened the stall door and slipped through the group as fast as I could.
    I think I am very passable in public so there wasn't any screaming or anything. My question to everyone is what do you do?
    Liza

Well I never use the Men's room anymore, I don't even give it a second though as to which bathroom i should use anymore. I always go to the ladies room
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

To use a quite horrible new expression....That's a 'no brainer'.
    However you are dressed dictates where you go.
    End.

Well if there is no bathroom for the disabled I will use the ladies I figure I am dressed like a lady so it will cause less reaction from the GG's Because I think they understand the dilemma and I think if you are not acting like a perv who is it hurting

It depends mostly on your presentation and your comfort level.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Put "bathroom" or "restroom" in the search box and you will see many many responses . . . .
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

I first look for a restroom that has room for only one person. If that is not available then I use the female restroom. However don't spend any time in there for anything else then what you need to go in there for. Since in a ladiesroom each person uses a seperate stall your and their privacy is maintained. Dressed as a woman and going to the mensroom to me is looking for a problem. Fix you makeup hair etc outside. Of course wash your hands as you normally would. Act like a lady and others will treat you as one.

When presenting as a woman then the Womans.

Don't know what the laws are in different areas are but if you don't have a disability card then you can get carded if using disabled washroom.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Even before beginning my RLE, I used the facilities for the gender in which I was presenting. OTOH, I did not just rush in and rush straight out again. If I needed to use the mirror to fix my make-up, I used the one in the ladies.

Now, it would be totally wrong of me to use the men's room since I am not living as a man.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

A convient tree. A pee tree....BJ

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Hey Liza, I used to live in Hawaii and I was just there last month. It's a great place isn't it.

When I'm out as sStacey I always use the ladies' room. It takes a little bit of courage but really what else are you going to do.

I've used the ladies' room in Cowboys Stadium and the Texas State Capitol Building. Plus some other less exciting places.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Aspiring Member

When outside what bathroom do I use?

hmmm. as I guy I would use a tree, as a girl...a bush. LOL Actually use the one you are presenting as.
    Rachel

Just make sure you sit down!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you dress as a lady and look like a lady, then of course you muse the ladies room. On the other hand, if you dress enfemme as I do but look exactly like a man, then you better use the mens room1 That is what I do, even if I am wearing a skirt! Of course I always sit down, panties make it necessary!!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Silver Member
    As everyone has already said, use the facilities appropriate to your presenting gender.

With regards to the OP, you outed yourself bigtime by fleeing without washing. A woman ALWAYS washes her hands after using the lady's. This is a teltale gender marker. For some reason, men only wash their hands when their hands LOOK dirty.

Stephie

I refuse to answer this question yet again.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.