Thread: Easy way to create hips?

Easy way to create hips?

I recently did a photo session and wasn't really pleased with the results, mainly due to the lack of hips and rounded butt for a proper girly figure.

It's really easy to create the illusion of breasts with some rolled up socks in a bra. While not perfect for close-ups, the illusion is good enough most of the time.

Any recommendations for something just as easy that would give the illusion of hips? Remember, it just needs to look good for photos and would not have to be practical for use in public.

Christine

corset. That's how I do it.
    Though I have some skirts that give the impression of hips and round rear.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    you can do alot just with the style of clothes you wear and the is the corset and padded panty , personally I prefer a binder to the corset.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Padded panties have always worked for me!! Along with the corset, of course!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar

hips....

Try on of these.

http://www.fredericks.com/Four_Pad_G...efault,pd.html

They are inexpensive and give you a little extra curve. Pair it up with a waist cincher or corsette and wow, instant hourglass

Don't Laugh. But I've used a couple of bags of Rice inside a control brief.

A corset that is one size smaller than you would normally wear which is tightened as much as possible in the waist will not only create the illusion of hips, it can provide you with an hourglass figure. By tightening the corset to draw in your waist, you accentuate your hips while at the same time you are forcing any access flesh upwards to create the image of breasts.

I'm gonna go with the brief and corset together when I get some extra money. I also like the boyshort booty enhancer.

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    I have 2 hips cut and sculpted from thick foam rubber, and a padded ass that have the "crack" crease in the middle. All done with shaping and cutting away with sissors and utility knife. The taper of the hip must be very gradual as it works down to your mid thigh like a GG's anatomy.

I saw these on tv earlier. I have no idea how well they work but they're cheaper then most options. Plus it says they're buy one get one free right now.

http://www.buybootypop.com/scripts/c...ty_Pop_Panty_2

Be carful when buying one get one free offers, as the small print says pay for shipping and handleing extra, doubles and triples the costs, It happened once to me with an Item, not underthings but just be careful, But they do look interesting, Charolette

A skirt with some sort of volume should do wonders. It shouldn't matter if the material merely has some body in terms of an a-line skirt, or if it's a pleated skirt, as long as it stands off the body a little bit as it comes off the waistband.
    One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. - Reinette, Doctor Who: The Girl In The Fireplace