Thread: crossdressing while at college

soft, smooth, beautiful <3Katie<3's Avatar

crossdressing while at college

I have been thinking about this for awhile. I would really love to start wearing the cute clothes that I just bought at school. It probably would not go over well if I wore my dresses or skirts, but I figured I could probably get away with wearing my jeans and even a few of my more gender neutral, but still noticeably feminine tops. I could probably even getting away with wearing some of the sandals that I have as well. People will notice and some (maybe even most) will say things, but at this point I feel that I should just do what I feel comfortable with. I already wear these clothes at night when I am studying in an academic building (I have worn a skirt while studying). Why cant I wear them to class? What I do not have is a wig. Maybe if I get one when I go back, I can actually just go all out while studying. What do you ladies think? Should I stick to just dressing at night, or should I try to incorporate some of my outfits to my everyday life? If so, what kinds of clothes/shoes should or can I wear? Thanks for your help. I really wish everything was different. I wish I could just be me at school without the fear of losing some friends.

If your school isn't conservative than you can probably get away with whatever you are brave enough to try. 20 years from now you won't know any of those people. Enjoy the freedom that comes.with the college years!
    Sally

This stuff is never easy, one of my room-mates is a straight laced hardcore catholic and an ex-marine. I told him and he asked the basic question and said awesome. Sometimes your making mountains out of mole-holes, your right to do so and be cautious with this sort of thing though.

As to what to wear, i say be yourself. as the saying goes: "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." If people start talking, let them talk, but if it goes any further then that you might wanna stop, i mean like physical harm, very much unfortunately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Jamie-noun-(JAY-mee)-A mystifying enigma that's wrapped in a mystery that's secluded in a dark forest with mind-teasers and twisters, that loves anime and video games . . . with a rack . . .

~Vanity is a bitch, and I'm her willing slave.~

If you do go all out at school, you will find out who your true friends are, and they are the only ones that matter.

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Almost The Girl I am :) Lashawna_Brooke's Avatar
    I know how you fell. I didnt go to collage but i work construction, I would love to wear my jeans or even a skirt under coveralls but I just dont know how it would blow over on a construction site if someone found out. Oh man it would be bad. I have wore underware befor just to help in the comeing out progress. But between the job and my wife. Im kinda locked down on what i can get away with. In your case your at collage with a room mate and nothing to lose. Go out an do it, just doll up and go to a party and enjoy the collage life. You dont have nothing to hold you back. My advice is to find people up there that are in to CDing and hang out and go out in a group. It would knock the edge off of going around campus dressed up.

Good Luck

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Better check your schools policies first. And be prepared to be asked if your gay. But besides that if you feel that it will make you happy then go for it. But do try it out first at night with a. Few friends before moving to the daylight.

Gold Member
    If most of your friends are female, it should not be such a problem, it is guys who have a problem with it cause they are pains in the ass.

Just if you present more femme, make sure and do it regularly, people kind of freak out about the switching back and forth thing.
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 08-02-2010 at 03:08 AM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.