Thread: Enjoy being caught does anyone else?

Enjoy being caught does anyone else?

When out of town I used to underdress with panties, bra and pantyhose. Of course all my clothes were womens but the most
    noticeable was the bra and my pantyhosed ankle. I was eating
    lunch at a taco bell and about a 30 year old lady noticed my ankle. I could tell the way she looked and whispered to her husband.Later that day at a gas station I bent down in front of
    two teenagers to pick up some money I dropped and I heard them giggle behind me. I kind of enjoyed getting caught. Does
    anyone else like to get caught or is it just me?

Not really!!! I try real hard to fit in and not be detected. Just don't get caught in the ladies room, by a GG who has a big mean husband, waiting outside the door. But as they say, go for it, if that's what turns you on...BJ

Its called "exhibitionism" - but that doesn't make you a bad person!

On the Trans continuum, there are many who enjoy showing themselves. Not my thing - but to each their own. Makes life interesting!
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Enjoy being caught does anyone else?

can't say I do like being caught, I try and fit in, as I go out in public a lot.

Just another 'Gurl'
    All depends of the situation. I would also be weary about being caught in front of "teenagers" as I wonder if that could be seen as law breaking somewhere if they are under 18.
    Just another man in a dress

I don't usually wear alot out on a normal basis. I do wear panties all the time, and pantyhose or a cami out at times. I would not do anything to intentionally show what I'm wearing, but certainly don't mind if people see my pantyhose, or lace panties.

I only enjoy it when they're complete strangers that I'll never ever meet again, e.g. different city

Never!
    Michelle

It is kinda fun to get a confused glance but I really don't like the disgusted look.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

satincandy

being seen

The other day I was at Home Depot picking up some plumbing suppies. I had to bend over to a lower shelf to get what I needed. I was wearing satin boy shorts with a lace waist band and a matching cami top with lace at the hem.
    I was also wearing a sweat shirt and shorts as reg clothes.

So as I was bent over getting what I needed a female employee walked behind me and said " wow nice lace very sweet", and as I turned to see her she just winked and blew me a kiss and kept walking down the isle.

We were the only 2 people in the isle and as I was seen I really had forgot what I was wearing "under" . It reminded me that to always act and behave as a lady. Keep you legs together, don't let your straps show and watch your hemline.

Satincandies

No, it would be humiliation for me.

I believe sub conciously I used to. I loved it when I would hear real women snicker or hoot and holler at me.

Being "caught" implies you are doing something wrong. Are you?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I#ll let people know and sometimes I won't. You can have some really fun situations when people know what you really are.

We are what we are and what we are is an illusion.
    We love how it feels
    Putting on heels causing confusion.
    We face life though it's sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter;
    Face life, with a little guts and lots of glitter.
    Look under our frocks: Girdles and jocks,
    Proving we are what we are!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Platinum Member
    I would have to say, Yes. I normally wear some fairly androgynous clothes, stockings and occassionally women's sandals when we go out.

For example, a couple years ago I accompanied my wife to an "all girl" Christmas party. I wor a light turtleneck, jacket, and cordorouy slacks, and underneath a wine colored cami, maroon textured tights and a thong. That night, I wore penny loafers... As long as I wore the jacket, the straps of the cami didn't show, but the stockings would have been a dead give away. Several times during the evening, my wife playfully suggested I take off my jacket and shoes...but I chickened out.

More recently, I have grown a little more open. A few weeks back I was out to dinner with my wife and a couple of women at the adjoining table complimented me on my sandals (2 1/2 inch heels) and asked where I got them. I was wearing a women's top, linen slacks and a little mascara...so I wasn't exactly hiding...but I enjoyed it none the less.

Aspiring Member
    Oh God no. I have been caught by doing something dumb, usually, but all I usually get is stares. I was buying a dress at Goodwill one time, though, and the cashier said it would look good on me. Id never even been in that store. I almost ran out of the store, but when I got to my car, I realized there was a part of me that she had touched, and felt good. I should add that I was in Male mode. She was right, though. The dress fit really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    Not really!!! I try real hard to fit in and not be detected. Just don't get caught in the ladies room, by a GG who has a big mean husband, waiting outside the door. But as they say, go for it, if that's what turns you on...BJ
    What's weirder...someone dresses as a woman using the ladies room or some big burly man waiting right outside of it?

I'm going with the latter option.

Tell that punk to back up.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Silver Member
    I'm pretty open about what I wear. My bras sometimes show, but seldom have I had any problems or remarks.

In my youth, I liked to dress while driving. Then girls wore slips and they showed lace just above the knees with the skirt pulled up to drive. Loved the look. I almost caused more than one wreck with guakers.

Gold Member
    I once got caught by the PD when going into a bank with my pantyhosed face, does that count?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I can understand the thrill, but where I live, the giggles would come with fist and boot shaped attachments

Enjoy it, but know the risks.

its nice to bend down in a all womens store to look at a article of clothing allowing your backside lace waistband to poke out,or bra straps to show,,just in case the sales girl didnt know you was there for yourself thats a sure way for her to offer you a dressing room and if she see's and doesnt offer while your arm's are loaded around the store then you know its not the store for you..
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

Nope

My goal is to blend as well as posible.

Sometimes

Sometimes I wish i would get caught just to see the reaction of the person who caught me, sometimes i fantasize about gettting caught, about the humiliation associated with it. i would say that I am an exibitionist and that may be a part of it, i love taking pics, videos etc and showing them off to others and getting their feedback or reaction
    trisha simone
    Trisha Simone

Aspiring Member
    When I dress, it is with low rise jeans, often sandals with a 2-3" heel, bra and a ladies top, usually full make up but without a wig. Sometimes even a low cut top with some type of cami under. So if/when someone notices, I don't really feel like I'm getting caught - maybe noticed. It's OK though if someone notices a bra line or panty waist band. I'm a man dressed as a nice dressed female. Not trying to hide.
    SheriM