Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you feel about being CD/TV

Banned Read only
    Maybe on a little to often lol.

Thanks

Amy

i've become fully comfortable with it. i used to be afraid of it. but now i embrace it. i have come out to a few people in my circle about.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

No I don't have any voice. I have shed the voice of doubt. I have accepted this is who I am.

What? I'm not normal,? LOL

that doesn't mean anything to me I've never felt normal.

I guess I will add my two cents. I have an internal conflict. While I enjoy being Janet and dressing up to the hilt. From the panties & toenail polish that I wear 24/7 to the full dress and makeup that I do weekly. I love having breasts and wished for years they were part of my body.

But I love my wife and don't ever want her to leave.

However, I find no guilt in being different from most society because they never agree with each other anyway. What one group says is right the other says is wrong. Why should I care what others care about? That is not me.

As for looks, I am old now and look old but when I dress up I feel young and dress young. I look in the mirror and like what I see. Oh to have others see me the way I see myself.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-08-2020 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Religion is not an allowed topic, please read the rules

Platinum Member
    Being a Crossdresser lets me have the BEST of both worlds, >Orchid **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Cd yes, TV no, I watch the TV if there is something good to watch!!!!! but I absolutely hate the the title TV and its full word Transvestite, ugh its old fashioned and to me sounds sort of derogatory.
    CD yes I am 24/7 and have such lovely acceptance with everybody around here except for a few narrow minded expats.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Being a Crossdresser lets me have the BEST of both worlds, >Orchid **OO**
    I second this!
    Crissy

Hi Deborah. No I've never had any major issues with it to be comepletely honest. Of course when I was a teenager I was made to feel like it was wrong, etc. but it didn't stop me from Crossdressing. Now of course, I've occassionally had the thoughts of "well what will people think if they see me dressed like this?" but that generally tends to pass.

I float around on the idea. Prior to 2013 I thought of it as a personal weakness. In that year I found this site (and the blatant encouragements), ideas, and acceptance and went a long way, like shaving my legs. The pink fog dissipated to a pink mist, and I did it less, feeling again that it was a weakness. I would quit "being a cross dresser" for months at a time, purging a couple of times. Then something would excite my curiosity and I would dive in again. That has been the story for about the last three or four years. I would enjoy it regularly for a couple months, then move on to some other activity. Right now I'm really into being a crossdresser and don't miss an opportunity. I don't doubt that, in a month or two, I'll put it away for a while. Only, now I've accepted it as a

At 69 I check off a lot of the same boxes as everyone else. Started around twelve, didn?t understand it and thought it was a passing adolescent one time kink.

Years went by and it would come back every so often in the form of fleeting thoughts. When the nest emptied it came back strong, got to place that scared my and I purged. It came back again in 2012 and it was obvious that I was dealing with something I can?t control.

I do not here voices.

I went into therapy at the first of the year and have worked through the guilt but my wife stands in my way. There was sim bi experimenting with another CD friend so I am trying to figure out what that is about as well. Meanwhile the lockdown keeps me frustrated and mostly in drab.

I am not in a desperate state of mind but the frustration level has never been higher. As much confusion as this has caused along with others preventing me from dressing I admit to myself wishing that I wasn?t like this but knowing I will be dealing with it for the rest of my life. While I enjoy being dressed and spend a lot of time researching going further down this path not knowing where it would end I must keep a lid on it.

Being like this can be a bit of a handful but it is who I am.

Aspiring Member
    it is a big part of me and as i age(65) i become more aware in a "perfect" world i would transistion or at least dress full time
    however i still wish i didn't feel this way

The voices whispering in my head stopped once I accepted myself as transgender. Since then I've been socially transitioning even though I will not physically.

I feel as though I'm in the right clothes now all the time, depending on the day that might appear as male or female.
    Last edited by adelinapa; 12-08-2020 at 11:04 AM. Reason: forgot a word :\
    The world is falling apart and ppl are like "EHRMYGAWD is that a man with fingernail polish on?"

In two minds about this.
    At the time, i cant wait to get all done up and it feels amazing, its possibly the only time i actually relax.
    I feel i look pretty good and thats a real buzz for me.

Afterwards, i dont feel so great and the next day not much better.

Would i stop if i could? At this point in time, yes i would.
    I cant stand the fact that some of my friends know, even though they dont care.
    Ive never really accepted it myself.
    As it happens i cant stop so there we are.