Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about being CD/TV

Banned Read only

How do you feel about being CD/TV

Is there a little voice that argues with you?
    I'm not about to go into the whole "NORMAL" debate but i'm sure there are times when you question it....possibly?

Don't take the above the wrong way. I'm taking a class in Critical thinking and well maybe i'm learning something.

Oh yeah! Contrary to many (most) members of the forum I wish I weren't one. However, for reasons I don't understand I am one and enjoy it when I get a chance to dress but that little voice is still there arguing with me very often.

Hope you do well in your class.

Hugs Kath

As this is all I know I can not say what 'normal' by your definition feels like... see this is normal to me.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly
    As this is all I know I can not say what 'normal' by your definition feels like... see this is normal to me.
    AHHHH see you didn't read it. I said i'm avoiding the NORMAL debate.
    Is there a voice or isn't there is what i was asking.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTS
    I'm not about to go into the whole "NORMAL" debate but i'm sure there are times when you question it....possibly?

Don't take the above the wrong way. I'm taking a class in Critical thinking and well maybe i'm learning something.
    There's not a voice that argues with me... I just want to wear women's clothes over wearing men's clothes... annoying that I can't openly, really.

I've just come to accept this is the way I am, and I do what I can to dress and to hide it from those I don't want seeing this part of me. Not from fear that it's wrong, just a fear of abuse from them - in whatever shape or form.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Apologies... No I don't hear voices.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly
    Apologies... No I don't hear voices.
    Hehe your sneaky. When your thinking to yourself you can't hear it? That's what i mean.

All the voices in my head say "Wear Panties!" Oh oh I said the dreaded "P" word,am I going to get slapped?
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

*slap*

no......

*slap*

...... I lied.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I used to not want to be CD in the worst way. That was a while ago and I've now accepted what/who I am and now I love it. My biggest problem is trying to hide it from family when the come to my house.
    Charlotte

Voices, I hear voices! Nevermind I had the police radio no *giggles* Seriously no I never hear anything except happy thoughts dressed or not, I love who and what I am
    [SIZE="2"]THE DREAD PIRATESS JAMES

[/SIZE]

I have no voices in my head, for me it's more an inner feeling, a regret, a hangover from a very young age, hard to describe.

When you wake up happy, and completely care free, and look in a mirror, what do you see?, is it what you expect?, or do you reject, the image that you see?
    I can not accept, the face looking back, is a reflection of me.

That is sort of getting there, I just am not what I feel I should be.

Sorry, nothing solid, just a disturbed mind.

Love Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I've accepted my crossdressing and perfectly happy doing it, but I'd be lying if there weren't times I wished it didn't add complications to my life. Not anything that would make me stop, more just annoyances on a practice level -- like having to move stuff out of the closet into the garage when I've got people visiting.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I used to be worried about it when I was younger--thinking I might be somewhat secretly "gay" or transseual--or somthing wasnt "right".----or something "latent" might be in me and eventually come out.

But after I finally figured out what was going on and WHY I was doing it, I took it in stride as being both a "FUN" and "relaxing" recreational activity that I was among the privledged few who could enjoy it.---Of course I STILL keep it secret. There are too many people in the outside world who still Dont understand what this is about, and in MHO, i dont think its a good idea to go out and or reveal one's self otherwise--especially if one couldnt perfectly blend in with the real women.---I Do sort envy the "passers" who can get away with it. It would be like going undercover---cool.

My Face and legs are OK, I have no projecting "adams apple" and my shaved beard dont show thru my skin, but I have a few physical "figure flaws" that would make it hard for me to pass---
    Im a bit "chunky" especially in the gut area---and i look "Thick" from the side

-I beleive I could If I really wanted to though---given the right clothing that hide the right places.(think Kirsty Alley)----But then again, I might look like a girl, but I certianly dont MOVE or gesture, sit or walk like one---My own casual practice dosent quite cut it. And then there is my voice---Not really "Low pitched", but still sounds like a mans.

But I had fun on my outing last Halloween, And my lack of skills were an asset, as I was obviously wearing a disguise---and not trying to pass myself off as a GG----which otherwise, people might ask the "wrong questions."

So, for now, Im happy to have my fun at home.

What Me Worry
    I also hear voices telling me to wear panties all the time. The voice is always saying to me panties good boxers bad panties good boxers bad however she never says anything about tighty whities. Lately the voice is adding something about a corset with garters and stockings and of course panties. She tells me panties are the source of life for all crossdressers Tristen is that a correct statement my voices need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly
    There's not a voice that argues with me... I just want to wear women's clothes over wearing men's clothes... annoying that I can't openly, really.

I've just come to accept this is the way I am, and I do what I can to dress and to hide it from those I don't want seeing this part of me. Not from fear that it's wrong, just a fear of abuse from them - in whatever shape or form.
    I've got to agree with Kimberly. I'd rather be in femme gear than in a category box. I think Amy is trying to categorize and whilst that is entirely normal, I don't think it leads to a healthy debate or critical/clear thinking.

Luvya

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTS

Actually, I'm having a ball. I enjoy what I do, and I'm happy and content with myself, no inner voices arguing or complaining (apart from bemoaning the events that made me male in the first place).

My only problem comes when friends who know I crossdress ask me "why?" and I just can't answer them. I really don't know why I need to do it, love to do it. So I find myself asking myself the same question, not because I need to know, but because I don't know how to enlighten my friends and maybe help to spread the word.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

In younger years I wished I wasn't who I was but now I am quite happy and content with being a TV. It's turning into the best times of my life.

I don't hear any voices but I constantly feel my butt being kicked for not embracing Debbie twenty years earlier than I did.

Debbie

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2
    I've got to agree with Kimberly. I'd rather be in femme gear than in a category box. I think Amy is trying to categorize and whilst that is entirely normal, I don't think it leads to a healthy debate or critical/clear thinking.

Luvya
    Trying to categorize....really?.....Hmmm. I don't think i was trying to do that.
    Explain why you think that.
    Last edited by Deborah; 08-28-2005 at 06:08 PM.

Woman of several worlds Florence Crook's Avatar
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]Hi Amy,

Seems to me it's required on this forum to feel all right about who we are and what we do. And I do. I really do. But that doesn't stop me wishing sometimes that my sexuality was directed unambiguously out towards others - male or female, rather than more towards an image of myself.

Well done Amy for raising this.

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Love, Florence x x x

www.FlorenceCrook.net

[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by FlorenceLondon
    [size=3][size=2]Hi Amy,
    But that doesn't stop me wishing sometimes that my sexuality was directed unambiguously out towards others - male or female, rather than more towards an image of myself.
    [/size]
    [/size]
    I like that. Very nice. Well thought out and also brings further insight in my opinion. I've never heard anyone say that before which is refreshing.

Woman of several worlds Florence Crook's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]Thanks Amy.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Love, Florence x x x

www.FlorenceCrook.net

[/SIZE]

No...I don't hear any voices inside my head...that's my lil sis Wendy's department! I am very happy with who and what I am...as it took a long time for me to get to this point in my life...and I'm finally enjoying it fully!

Happy, good, comfortable, natural, at ease AND frustrated, confused, sad, anxious,depressed. Who among hasn't felt all these things? That's the maddening thing about cding. It is a very complicated thing; a lifestyle that requires more than a little effort at times. I've done it for so long; at so many levels, for many reasons it seems. I gave up wondering why a long time ago. I am a crossdresser and I accept that; I would be very unhappy if I could never do it again but I can't say that it's never caused me unhappiness either. I've gained a new perspective on it in the last couple years, thanks in large part to finding this forum and community. I feel it makes my life more interesting and ultimately, more rich and rewarding too. I am glad that this is what I am even though it has complicated my life. Hey, life is not a job for the faint-hearted (was gonna say "sissies", but, that doesn't sound right) and our lives as crossdressers sure isn't the easy road to take. That said, it's the road we're all on and like any travelers, we find rewards in the journey, not necessarily the destination. Olivia.

michellejean
    i use to wish that i was a gg woman.but that was long years ago. now i am glad of who i am . yes when alot younger i thought ? what is wrong with me.? nothing is my answer.i am somebody and if some people don,t like me then i do not have to be with them.so f----them .i can live with out them.i know i am a good person,an honest person,and i live to try to help others if i can and the friends that i have are true and the take me as i am. and i do them the same way.thank you very much,,,,,michellejean(mrs highheels)