Thread: Just Got Home

Just Got Home

from my fitting .Why I ever let my girls talk me into it I'll never know.Anyways ,there I was. Standing in panties and bra waiting patiently (yeah right) for them to bring in my dress (get it over with).Then they brought in the most beautiful gown I have ever seen.I stood there awestruck.I really don't know how long I stood there captivated by it. I could almost see myself in it,gliding down the aisle.

Then I hear this voice, MOM [SIZE=4]MOM MOM.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]I snap back to reality and turn[/SIZE] [/SIZE][SIZE=3]around. There stand all four of my girls and my mom.Didn't even know they were there.I was still so cought up in the gown that I had to show them.[/SIZE]

The seamstress came in while I was doing this.
    She asked me would I like to try it on.Would I,does a kid want candy?

Then the whole thing got weird.

Out of seemingly nowhere came a corset,lace cami,stockings,bustier,shoes,everything I would need.

They dressed me.I couldn't believe that I was the woman looking back at me from the mirror when they finished.It was magical. Then reality set in as it always does.I started trying to remove everything when my mom said stop right now young lady.Never would I have expected that from her.

What she said then floored me.

IT yours if you want it. It was your greatgrandmothers. want it, how could I not. I didn't even know it existed.I had seen tintypes of her when I was a child.My mother had saved it for me,I think now she always knew it was my destiny to be her daughter .No sisters only brothers.

If I can ever figure out how to post pic's on here.

Danni Beard

Thank you for sharing Danni. It's a beautiful and touching story. I wish my mom was that caring. she loved me but I lost her before she could meet Beth. I had tears in my eyes by the time I finished reading.
    Hugs
    Beth

Nice story Danni. To post a picture on the site. You will need to down load the photos to a photo site, I use Photobucket. Copy the link and then when posting on here, click on the icon under the smily face, the world with the paperclip, and add the photobucket link in there.