Thread: cable guy

cable guy

So wouldnt you know it I was dressed up in short spandex shorts tucked really tight and a sports bra!!
    when I hear a knock at the door. Oh s***.I know not proper language for a lady.So i need to have my cable box swapped out for a new one so I couldnt have him leave. So I had no chose but to answer the door.So there I am standing there in all my glory.The cable guy looked at me didnt say a thing except that he was there to fix my cable.Iam sweeting and stomach all tied up in knotts.Because I have never let any one see me dressed.So to my serprise he comes in and tells me not to worry he to was a cder.He polles his waist band down and showes me a cute purple lacey pair of panties.Was I supprised so my first time being dressed in front of some one was a great relief
    Love you all
    Lady in Black

thats great not only did you get your cable fixed but maby a new friend also Jerzie

WOW!! That's great. After he told you, did you two converse about fashions or makeup?..BJ

As long as he wasent Larry the Cable Guy, with cut off sleeves and hehe,, cute story, Charolette

Platinum Member
    it is a small world.