Thread: got busted by the kids

got busted by the kids

Well it had to happen sooner or later I guess, our new puppy was walking through house with a "chic shaper" in his mouth my wife found it and of course thought it was mine, I totally denied it and than the inquizition started- big family meeting- was it your one of your girl freinds she asked the boys. They all denied anything than she started to tell them all they would lose if someone didn't come clean. Well the oldest accused me and I asked why he would think it was mine. Turns out that last week when they cleaned the basement they moved stuff up into the attic and my stuff was discovered, he had not said a word, my youngest than added that he had found make-up a bra and pictures in my truck last year and had not said a word about it. All thinbgs considered they are all okay with it{they say}, the wife however is far far less than pleased with me. Funny part is the chic shaper was truthfully not mine and we still do not know where it came from it does not even fit me ,oh well! p.s. a chic shaper is a bust enhancer might have to find one that fits.

What an interesting story. As I was getting towards the end, I was thinking to myself, How could a father let his kids be blamed for something they did not do. Sorry for prejudging you. Interesting ending. Hope all works out with the SO, sounds like the kids are cool with it. GOOD LUCK !

O.K., I read the thread. Left. And now I'm back with a thought.
    The nut doesn't ever fall far from the tree. Better check the other boxes in the attic. And keep a sharp eye out on the son that looks to be the closest fit to the chic-shaper

I admire your strength and perseverance julia ann. In the past you have gone to great trouble to avoid confronting your loved-ones with your crossdressing needs. I hope they will be able to accept you as you are.

Cross-fingers!
    Hugs and hugs and hugs,
    gaby
    Last edited by Gaby2; 08-06-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: name incorrect

Thanks Stepanie, that thought crossed my mind, however, the boys are 20 and 17 year old twins that have all manage to grow up bigger than dad.

Methinks it was planted so as to force this meeting!

Or, it could just be something the dog dragged in.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sherrie, thanks I have looked at this from every angle, so I thought, it had not even occurred to me that I had been set up.

I think I might be with Stephanie on this one! Things just don't appear! lol.

a whole can of worms has been opened all at once .

my first thoughts where" who owns the chic shapper then" and my experience of puppys is you dont let then out of yours sight or garden so does that rule out the fact it came from outside the house.so someone knows something but is not telling i am sure it has a logical explanation ,as if i look back and put my self i the same shoes at that age and found my dads stash of clothing i would not go out and by extra things if i wanted to dress i would carefully use what was there.

i was worried that the nut might have fallen close to the tree in my family too but after much research ( what little i could find) the chances of passing cdiing on to your kids is quite slim .

hope you find out where it comes from as it would bug me to death wondering

OK, OK, Alright! The shaper is mine. Please send it back . seriously though,

Good luck to you. Being very closeted, my biggest fear is being found out. I don't think I could handle the family scrutiny.

I am sorry you are busted, but the bright side is you no longer have to live under false pretension, that has to be a big load off your shoulders. I wish you luck in rebuilding the family bond, hopefully you will grow out of this better and stronger. Good luck.

Hmmmmmm, I'm thinking the dog is the culprit here. What was Fido's motivation though. Larger meals, more belly rubs. Time to put the pouch under the hot light and find out what he knows.

A good reason not to own a dog!

If it was a set up just to nail you, they obviously would have taken one of your items and not planted a random chic shaper. And no way is a dog going to drag something in like that in from a garden (I mean who leaves something like that outdoors?) A lot of guys here have fathers who CD - my guess is that it belongs to the son who first accused you.

Either that, or it was Professor Plum in the ballroom with a candlestick.

sounds to me the story shouldv gone somthing like this one day your kids found the stuff and said mom why is this stuff here and she denies that its hers and says go ask your dad maybe its his, of course the kids arnt going to but will just keep there mouth closed. then the other kids found your stuff a little while later and said mom who is this and she outed you without telling you, then when they want to know for sure she goes out gets a shaper that dont fit her either and whala the dog found it and boom now your out for sure and she dont have to hide it no more , this is all speculation but i could see something like this happening around my house...

Just for information when I was younger I worked as a plumber. One day under a house a puppy came under there with me and he carried a longleg girdle in his mouth. He stayed for awhile and left with it still in his mouth. Don't know if it was my size or not, because the dog would not let go of it.

I am reading this with both horror and humor in mind...I would be petrified to be caught like this by my boys. I can't imagine what they would think of their "old man" at this point. On the humor side, after you say they are OK with it, it really does sem to be a round about way to bring all this out at a family discussion so as not to remain taboo at the dinner table. Like everyone else, I hope all continues to work out with your SO and kids.

might have got the little ones interested in it when they found your stuff.
    keep an eye out for the signs.
    good luck!