Thread: Im a crossdressing fanatic

Im a crossdressing fanatic

So my wife and kids are away for the weekend. We all know what that means. Enfemme weekend!!! I came home from work/school and got dressed right away. That was about 4:00pm. As I write this it is 1:25 am, still dressed, been online, taking pics, sipping drinks, and having a great time. I’m lovin it, but I also haven’t eaten, done any school work, or taken care of anything that I need to get done!! I’m a CD junkie for the weekend. I need, need, need to get some studying done tomorrow and am worried that I’m not gonna want to. Maybe I’ll dress just a little, and maybe a few pics, and maybe a little bit online… OMG I’m in serious trouble!! Is there CD anonymous?? HELP ME PLEASE (no really don’t). xx Patti.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Patti

Drinking alone at home? not recomended.

Just do normal stuff, eat, chat online. Get some housework done. Just enjoy being Patti.

Sounds like your Patti is a lazy girl, which means your femme/other side is a lazy person.
    My kathy cooks nasty food, I end up tossed them all away!

lol, self-discipline...just another concept to practice...tomorrow.

Everyone thinks self-employment is so "kewl". But it does require alot of self-discipline in many areas. This is one of those areas...lol.

Same goes for living "alone". It is great and I would never have it any other way. But it is like the internet in many ways. You can get "lost" in some project or distraction for hours (or daze) and nobody is around to "save you".

Drifting out to open sea is fine,,,you just have to know how to find your way back to the swim beach...

...Heheehe....parrots..

I had two Macaws when I lived in Colombia.

One would say..."Polly want a cracker?"
    The other said ..."Polly wants a Crack-hore."

(and either one would bite your finger off if you did not keep your eye on em'..)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Never having used crack, I wouldn't know. I do know, however, that CDing can take on a life of it's own if one does not control it. That has to be a personal choice to do that though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

OK, so I survived the night (great night too). I got up and have been taking care of business. I dressed a little bit, but decided to just underdress some while I get things done. I did eat, and had my AM coffee. Studying is going well, so I think I’m gonna make it. By the way, I too have never done crack, and this post was really just intended to be for a good laugh.