Thread: Your best experienced when dressed

Your best experienced when dressed

Hi girls, what is your best experience when out dressed. I don't mean when shopping. I mean face to face with some one. Mine was a few month ago I was out fully dressed make up, skirt, tights etc. I was in my car getting ready to leave a car park I had taken off my jacket as it was warm and had short sleeved top on so hairy arms lol. A little old lady started to look at my car and came to the window to say something was up with my car. So I went out to have a look she had seen an old pair of sunglasses under my car and was worried I would damage something. I was standing there beside her hairy arms, made up, skirt etc. We spoke for a few minutes in that time she didn't look suprised or anything at the time but probably made her day for some goss lol. It made my day also because is shows not every one is bigotted towards us. Sorry about length had to be told.

Dominique
    Last edited by dominique; 08-06-2010 at 03:55 AM. Reason: s key not working

I was shopping with my wife and "girl"friend. We were standing in the checkout line when I felt this ball bounce off my leg. I picked it up and gave it to this woman who had a small child with her. Suddenly I felt the ball again. Same result, I returned it.
    When it happened the third time and I gave it back she said to her son, "that's enough honey, the nice lady doesn't want to play anymore". I smiled at her and that really made my day.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was all dolled up one evening a few years ago, and stopped at a convenience store to get a coke and a snack, when this middle aged lady started talking to me and complimenting me on my looks, wardrobe, etc. She was very honest and sincere, and that just about made me blush! Just to think, it wasn't even Halloween!

My best experience was sort of related to shopping.

I called ahead to a Merle Norman shop who also carried wigs, and asked if I could come in dressed up. The owner said "sure". When I arrived she made me feel very comfortable. She complimented me on my makeup and said she didn't think she could improve on it much.

Then I sat down to try on wigs. Almost all of her inventory was short hair. There was one wig I had noticed. It was a "bob" cut with spiky bangs - very contemporary looking compared to the rest. She slipped it onto my head with my eyes closed as she adjusted it.

When I opened my eyes it was like magic! The image in the mirror was very feminine. She kind of "oohed and ahhed" with me for a moment over how good it looked.

Tricia

My best experience was when I went to a "wedding" dressed. It was a co-workers aunt in law and there were family members there. I knew most would be cool, but there was one uncle (and his wife) career military that we weren't sure about. I met them the evening before in drab and the next time was right before the ceremony. Well the wife came over and was fantastic as was everyone else there. Only one other uncle was an a**hole but by that time I could care less, I think he was more peed in that I spent more time talking with his family than they did with him.

Platinum Member
    My favorite expereince outside of the home was attending a Christmas gathering with some of my wife's girl friends...in a fairly androgynous outfit and light make up. I was the only non GG present, and had a lovely time snacking, drinking wine and gossiping with the girls.

Banned Read only

stepped out

The only experiences I have has bee just 2 short trips. One was late at night around midnight and my wife and I went to the local convenient store. We both went in and there were about 20 other customers in there but I just went on as if I were the only one. My wife was just getting a candy bar and the cashier lady looked up at me once and then did a double take and that was all. A couple of weeks later we were dancing and partying all night and about daylight my wife and I decided to go to hardee's for biscuits. We went to the drive through and when I got my change the lady asked me if I want ketchup and I sad yes ,mam. She handed me the ketchup and said thank you hun. As we pulled away, I told my wife that she read me, and my wife and I laughed at that a little , but all in all it was very fun for me. I guess I'm just getting out in baby steps for now. But I will be at the SCC next month and I will feel so free then. I hope I don't get scared and want to stay in my room.

For me it was the first time I went out to a club dressed.

I was with another CDer who is well established in the CDing community here in Nashville and at her uging this was my "coming out" of sorts...

We were at the bar talking and two girls (they were a "couple") came up to her that she knew. She introduced me to them both and we small talked abit. One of the girls went off with my friend to dance and the the other one stayed and talked to me. She made a comment to me that "I was going to love being a girl"...and that made me feel real good because she was not only encouraging me but also accepting me as a girl as well...

We talked a bit more and I got off the stool to stretch a bit and when I did she said in a rather robust manner..."Oh girl!!!...you've got legs that most girls would die for...BITCH!!!"...talk about a great feeling...unitl that point in my life the best compliment my legs ever got was "hey, chicken legs"...

I turned around so she could get the "360" on them and as I had my back to her I suddenly felt two hands on my butt cheeks gving me a rather nice long sqeeze...and she said "Oh my, you also have a wonderful ass"...

Needless to say I died, they buried me and I was in H-E-A-V-[SIZE="4"]E-N!!!![/SIZE] Here I was being complimented by a Lesbian as a girl...now it don't get any better than that!!!!
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I have to say the first time my wife and I made love while I was dressed.

Past that, the Saturday I went out dressed as you see in my avatar. I walked my little doggie Charlie in a state park about 45 minutes away, and for the first time in my life I felt like any other girl out there, totally ordinary, yet at same time so extra special.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Ok, a fun experience, can't say it was my best ...

I was at a Lesbian Bar in LA (The Palms) on a Saturday night. The party was on, the dance floor was packed, and I was dancing and chatting and drinking with a group of three GG's.

One of them said "How do you get your arms so toned? They look great!" I said "Well, guys usually have more muscular arms, right?"

Her jaw hit the floor -- they'd all thought I was a GG Probably the beer-goggle effect helped me out on that one...

-- Diane

Hard to say what was my "bestest" experience, but this was sort of an affirming one.

Back in the 70's when I started going out a lot to tg venues, I'd look in the mirror and tell myself "you look good, girl", or whatever the vernacular of the day was. And I felt pretty, and treated nicely. Then one day someone took a picture and...yikes!!! is that what I look like to others? What a letdown...

Fast forward a couple of years, I went to a tg valentine party attended by a dozen or so other gurlz, of whom I knew only one, a very pretty gurl. Much to my surprise, a number of the gurlz kept telling me how pretty I was, and wanted to take my picture. Being camera shy from the previous experience, I kept ducking.

So, the mirrors weren't total liars after all...maybe that camera had a grudge against me...

Mitzi

Quote Originally Posted by dominique View Post
    Hi girls, what is your best experience when out dressed. I don't mean when shopping. I mean face to face with some one. Mine was a few month ago I was out fully dressed make up, skirt, tights etc. I was in my car getting ready to leave a car park I had taken off my jacket as it was warm and had short sleeved top on so hairy arms lol. A little old lady started to look at my car and came to the window to say something was up with my car. So I went out to have a look she had seen an old pair of sunglasses under my car and was worried I would damage something. I was standing there beside her hairy arms, made up, skirt etc. We spoke for a few minutes in that time she didn't look suprised or anything at the time but probably made her day for some goss lol. It made my day also because is shows not every one is bigotted towards us. Sorry about length had to be told.

Dominique
    Aww that's a touching little vignette. Goes to show how sometimes even the briefest of encounters, even with strangers, can have a profound influence on outlook and mood and even change the course of day. I'll just bet 10 years from now you will remember that lil encounter, Dominique.

By my experience this type of unexpected brief encounter with someone completely unknown always has something of the mysterious attached to it - but in a nice way, so, in an uplifting way. Depending on your mood or issue, it is as if someone you just know you'll never ever see again suddenly appears out of nowhere and by the most casual of gestures such as you just described, or even a simple smile from someone driving by, is just what you needed just at that moment: an answer; a signal; a sign; an affirmation. It removes your worry, somehow makes you feel fine - or somehow informs you all will be well, or isn't so bad as you now think.

IDK if that makes any sense and for me that kind of thing is rare, but when I am visited by such an event, I recognize it immediately and smile. I call these 'bright moments'. You tend never to forget them - and its the damndest thing to me to try to understand - how, what, why...does this happen? As if.... Hmm, nevermind.

The best experience I had was during Memorial weekend back in May. It was a Saturday and I was flying in femme up to Chicago to attend Be-All. During my 2 hour flight, I sat next to two GG's and had the most pleasant conversation with them.
    One GG was a young college aged girl and the other was her grandmother.
    Throughout the whole flight, we talked about everything from where we were from to, of course, shopping. They told me about their trip to Florida and how they were visiting family. The young girl told me about her school and what she wants to do when she graduates. It was so cool to bond with these lovely GGs. At no point did they seem to treat me any differently than any other person they've encountered.
    That was definitely one of best highlights of this year.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Thanks for all your stories, it just shows that there poeple who treat us as women. I just wish that there were more of them out there and we could relax and have no fear from the weird fringe of society.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Anytime i've introduced myself in person to one of my,or my Wifes Friends is a great experience,especially when I get complimented by them (suprisingly i get some lol),the fact that they accept me for who I am Is a wonderful feeling,and gives me hope that theres more acceptance from ppl out there towards us
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I can't really think of a particular experience that stands out more than any other as my best one, but the there is something that (fortunately) happens to me quite often and when it does, I go all "gooey" inside.

I often go out with my wife as "two girls" doing all sorts of social activities and every time someone calls us "ladies" it just makes my day! Like when a guy will hold the door open and say "after you ladies" (this happens a lot) or we are in a hotel and a guy will hold the elevator and then say "what floor ladies?" other times are when we're at a restaurant and the waiter or waitress will come over and say "and what can get you ladies?" ... in all of these types of examples, I have no clue whether people actually think that we are both genetic women or not, but it sure does make my day when they act as though they do
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have been going out for a long time. Each time I seem to enjoy it more and more. One very nice memory was I guess about 10 or 15 yrs ago I was at a Tri-ess meeting in NJ. There were a bunch of wives attending. My wife would never go. Well later in the meeting it was time to line up for food. I got on line and one of the wives started talking to me and after a short while, she said that she and the other wives had wondered why I didnt leave the room earlier and join the rest of the wives for their chat. I was in heaven.
    Las month I went out to lunch with my old hairdesser and her boyfriend at a nice restaurant. The boyfriend bumped into a family member and she asked who I was. He told her that I was a friend and that I had just returned from a cross country trip alone. She commented that I was brave as a women to drive that far alone and said i looked very nice.
    I think we all love those compliments, no matter how long we have dressed.

Yours
    Terri

A really nice experience for me was at this years Sparkle ,Manchester's Transgender w/e , we were standing outside a restaurant having a cigarette when up rode a police woman on a horse, she was having a little difficulty getting her lights to work on her horse, anyway I stepped forward and being in the motor trade got it to work, we chatted for a little while about her horse (as I have a couple ) and the days events, just like two girls, when she complimented me on my outfit ,and said I looked lovely,I thanked her ( nearly blushing ) and also that she always looks forward to the event, as its one big party atmosphere, she again thanked me for getting her light to work then rode off into the night,

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

My best experience was touring Tahiti enfemme. In this polynesian culture a transgendered person is equated with being "Godlike". The acceptance and love I felt from the people especially in Bora Bora was awesome.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar

Dancing

Mine was the first time out on a dance floor as a girl in a mini skirt. Danced with more GG's enfemme than I did as a guy . . .
    Last edited by MarcieBflo; 08-07-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

i thank was wen my mon chout me in her girdle hose an she dressd me as a girl an wonted me to live as one but was yars a go now a bra fitting at a store or trying on dresses at a store as a women

When someone calls me mam or lady. When someone opens the door for me I'm in heaven. I make sure to thank them. My best ever I was fueling my tractor trailer. Another truck driver told me it was great to see a lady truck driver looking very nice and dressed not like a slob. I thanked him and was in heaven.

I think the best experience I've had was basically being humiliated infront of my friends with a bunch of hot burlesque girls with me on stage during my birthday.

Let me explain.

The main reason why I started CDing is to build my confidence as an individual. I felt that by being humiliated infront of my close friends and a whole bunch of strangers... en femme mind you... and with the dancers who might as well be my close friends, I felt like I could take over the world. It didn't matter what happened to me at that point, and it certainly didn't matter what happened after that. I just did it. Without hesitation, and without chickening out, and absolutely no second thought.

After that whole thing, my friends high-fived me when I went back down, and I was so grateful that my close friends saw me take one (or, in this case, 31) for the team that I felt like I was part of the show. I'd do anything for my friends, and this definitely proved it.

Sorry if I'm being vague about the "humiliation" thing! Trying to keep it PG-13 in these parts