Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: armageden

armageden

A while back, my Polar Bear was watching an episode of Medium. A colage kid died in a mascot outfit. He was stuck in said outfit for eternity, because that's how he died.
    As I watch "Deep Impact", I have to wonder, if you knew when the world was coming to an end, how would you dress for it?
    This is what I'm thinking, atleast untill I get somthing better.

Gold Member
    I would rush over and get a piece of the lady in the black dress and those RH&T hose before the end hit.
    And I would go out wearing nothing but a smile after.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I hope I have some advance warning cause I need to go shopping first! If the world was going to end, I would get the prettiest dress I could find with pantyhose or tights and shoes to match.

Dressed? Not me! I'd be undressed fcing my brains out morning noon & night EVry way imaginable in between ice cream breaks, lickin it up, all the flavors I like...just like all the women I'd be with...GG's & truly inwardly feminine TG M2F lezzies...

You look fantastic. If the world was to end today, You'll be in great shape.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I know when the world's going to end apparently it's going to be: December 21, 2012 (Google it) ..... and you can be sure I will be fully dressed in my most feminine outfit that day! No seriously, it's a Friday and I will be taking the day off!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

R U kidding, I would rush out in my PJs and get me some, in fact, A lot of milk chocolate and rumraisin icecream, oh ye, some chocolate covered raisins, nutella spread, gray goose, well then OJ for sure and cranberry juice, Hmmm? oh yeeee and alkaseltzer

Come to think of it...........I'll be right back

I'm thinking an asbestos suit and a hard hat somewhere in a deep cave with an air conditioner because I'll be damned if I'm going without a fight . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I know when the world's going to end apparently it's going to be: December 21, 2012 (Google it) ..... and you can be sure I will be fully dressed in my most feminine outfit that day! No seriously, it's a Friday and I will be taking the day off!
    Coe revised the date to "11 January AD 2013" in the 1980 2nd edition of his book,[91] not settling on December 23, 2012 until the 1984 3rd edition.[92] The correlation of 13.0.0.0.0 as 21 December 2012 first appeared in Table B.2 of Robert J. Sharer's 1983 revision of the 4th edition of Sylvanus Morley's book The Ancient Maya.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon#Notes

nothing is certain :P if I received a letter from the future saying tomorrow I will die or the world will end, I'd probably dress as a man, because I wouldn't want to risk doing something wrong, plus I'd probably be in prayer all day long making sure that I was good with my maker.

5150, love the photos...you look like you're having fun!

When the so-called rapture comes, I'll be at the doorstep of some organization like AFA or FRC in a red satin cocktail dress.

December 21 2012 is the date, but that tv bible guy Harold Camping says May 2011. He's not really a militant jerk like the organizations mentioned above, he's too kind....but I'm thinking of chiding the bible-thumpers as much as possible.

However I'm dressed, I'll be armed to the gils and taking out as many people as I can.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I'm thinking an asbestos suit and a hard hat somewhere in a deep cave with an air conditioner because I'll be damned if I'm going without a fight . . .
    Baaa Haaa that was a laugh out loud moment. Kimberly following your train of thought I better break our the bug out bag (weeks worth of supplies) and AR-15. The Betsey Johnson's would have to give way to Oakley Combat Boots, but I am sure Marc Jacobs has some sort of design that would look great on the battlefield or runway and let us not forget black is slimming. Once some semblance of order begins we can start a survivalist designer boutique together.
    Last edited by Nigella; 08-08-2010 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Quoted post Deleted - Nigella
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

If I were to spend all eternity wearing only one thing I would hope it is something comfortable. Don't you think that the mascot costume might be getting a little bit funky after a few hundred years?

I'd go out like I came in...naked as a jay bird
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Perpetual Bliss!

In the few hours before the end I'll go to my wardrobe and start dressing up. Time will pass by blissfully and I won't even notice.
    You look great 5051 - I love the flowers
    ...I mean 5150
    Last edited by Gaby2; 08-08-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

I don't think it matters much. When the "end" does come, it's not going to consult us or anyone else, just fade to black.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I know when the world's going to end apparently it's going to be: December 21, 2012 (Google it)
    The Mayans didn't say that. Guys trying to sell books did.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!

That dress...

is sooo gorgeous!!! I am very jealous, excellent choice for the end of the world girl! If you don't make it to the end of days can I have it? Pretty pleeaase?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Smile

i can see me now all dressed up in my best lacy and frilly dress, carrying ammo and a couple rifles shooting all those zombies.

i have a lot of ammo to get use up before the end.

I know when the world's going to end apparently it's going to be: December 21, 2012 (Google it)
    How can a people predict the end of the world and not forsee their own demise. I think it went more like this.

Most esteemed high calender maker: "Your most exalted grand high poobah my budget has been cut, how am I to continue making the calender?."

Most exalted poobah: "Times are tough, the pesants are demanding tax cuts, the priests want more temples and do you have any idea what those elaborate ceremonies to Quatzequatl cost? If I had a gold piece for every ceremony to Quatzequatl I could retire to Mazatlan and open a resort.

Calender maker: " Most high exalted grand poobah if my budget is cut then I will have to layoff many people, how will they fund their 401K's, pay their mortgages and may I remind you they are loyal members of the calender makers union 125 and this may not look to well at election time."

Most exalted poobah: " Insolent calender maker, how long is your calender good for?"

Calender maker: " It is good to 2012 your most exalted one"

Most exalted poobah: " Then we willl fund you in another 2000 years, now be gone as I have to prepare yet another ceremony for those newcomers who have shown up at the beach."

If I'm wrong I owe you a coke .

BTW 5150 girl your outfit almost makes me wish the end were nigh.
    Last edited by Monique L; 08-08-2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Blonde moment
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't get clever old man! Now take us to dress barn!

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    The Mayans didn't say that. Guys trying to sell books did.
    Well, you mentioned the Mayans, not me, but for someone like me who doesn't know what will or won't happen and my post was very much supposed to be tongue in cheek ... but I saw this and thought I'd allude to it: http://www.december2012endofworld.com/ .. and yes it does mention the Mayans, but also there are (apparently?) a bunch of other reasons too that have noting to do with the Mayans.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    It's all just hype. See you in 2013.

Dunno what I would wear to Armageddon. Probably something very ****ty.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Coe revised the date to "11 January AD 2013?

My birthday is January 13th. Thats means I won't get to celebrate my 48th birthday. Darn. LOL.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    Coe revised the date to "11 January AD 2013?

My birthday is January 13th. Thats means I won't get to celebrate my 48th birthday. Darn. LOL
    LOL .... I'm sure it's all a bunch of phooey ... but it's fun to speculate and go with the "what if's" of it all. I'll probably stock up on water, canned food and batteries Then again I might just get drunk or go to bed with my wife!

Let's see, with Kimberly, Lisa, Suzanne, and Loni, I'm pretty sure we have the makings of the world's most amazing crossdresed militia!

Awesome! Count me in!

Wait! I think they made a movie about this - Night of the Comet. "They came. They shopped. They saved the world!"

"When the girls discover that they're the only residents of Los Angeles whom the comet hasn't either disintegrated or turned into a zombie, they. . . well, they go shopping! But when their day of malling threatens to become a day of the mauling, these valley girls flee with both killer zombies and blood-seeking scientists in hot pursuit!"
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).