Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: armageden

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    LOL .... I'm sure it's all a bunch of phooey ... but it's fun to speculate and go with the "what if's" of it all. I'll probably stock up on water, canned food and batteries Then again I might just get drunk or go to bed with my wife!
    I agree with you Rachel. I think its a bunch of BS myself. Just like Y2K 11 years ago (hard to believe it was that long ago).

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    ]I agree with you Rachel. I think its a bunch of BS myself. Just like Y2K 11 years ago (hard to believe it was that long ago).
    OMG ... was it really that long ago. I remember that New Year's Eve ... I was at a function at a big hotel and everyone was taking it so seriously .... anyway, what will (or won't happen) remains to be seen but I at worst I think the solar flares (if there are any) will possibly disrupt the satellites and internet for a few days
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I remember where I was on Dec 31st,1999. My wife and I were at a local bar and this guy was in there all shook up saying everything is going to shutdown,no electricity,etc ( the bartender said to me he should have someone go down the basement and at midnight throw off the main electrical switch as a joke but of course he didn't) and this guy was throwing down beers and shots like crazy and when midnight came, he ran into the bathroom and lets just say he was in there for awhile if you get my drift.

Felicity

Have to drink to that.

BTW 5150 Girl

I just love that black dress. You look absolutely stunning.

Felicity

Have to drink to that.

My .45 is cocked and loaded

bring on the zombies lol

Danni

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Bear View Post
    My .45 is cocked and loaded

bring on the zombies lol

Danni
    only a .45 auto

come on now you need a great sniper rifle. with a couple thousand rounds.
    a good semi auto with at least 10K of rounds.
    the fun guns in .22 or .17 (at least another couple thousands rounds ea).

ya i am one of....those, and loving it.
    want to see my 43 mouser??

not all just only one handy right now.
    hubby keeps rest locked up

Danni

yes girls have to have their toys too
    Last edited by Danni Bear; 08-09-2010 at 04:35 AM. Reason: added text

Quote Originally Posted by Ibuki_Warpetal View Post
    It's all just hype. See you in 2013.

Dunno what I would wear to Armageddon. Probably something very ****ty.
    I'll be really surprised if it goes that long.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thanks for all the thumbs up on the dress. Now I know I've picked the right outfit to spend eternity in.

I to remember all the hub-bub arround Y-2K... My local ham radio club ran a "net" that night. I really never belived anything was going to happen, and if it did, I figgured the worst case senario, we might be a week or tow getting back to normal. (Whatever normal is) But just the same, I made sure my bateries had a full charge, and I always try to keep a weeks worth of provisions at the house. Anywho, I checked into the net about 9:30, secured my radio in my room, and went back to the party and never gave it a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    5150, love the photos...you look like you're having fun!

When the so-called rapture comes, I'll be at the doorstep of some organization like AFA or FRC in a red satin cocktail dress.

December 21 2012 is the date, but that tv bible guy Harold Camping says May 2011. He's not really a militant jerk like the organizations mentioned above, he's too kind....but I'm thinking of chiding the bible-thumpers as much as possible.
    Darling, the 2012 date does not come from any Bible Thumpers, or any Christain source. We are strictly forbidden to set dates, etc. That would defeat the whole purpose of an imminent return, "when you least expect it."

However, I do agree with you about the red dress; my favorite is my red chinese silk dress with the gold dragon pheonix embroidery, matching pumps, off black hose and garnet jewelry. That's what I hope I am wearing when the rapture comes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Looking to help others. christiek's Avatar
    Imo topics like this just get people noid. In fact when I see things I get that way myself. The only reason being is that I prolly still wont be post op by that date. But to be honest the only thing we know for sure is the fact that our planet will align with the center of the galaxy that day. Mayan long count is what it actually is. There is no telling what if anything will happen. I mean certainly other planets out there (tho there may not be life on them) have done the same thing within our lifetime. Im sure if something "abnormal" were going to happen then it would have happened to those planets already. As far as what I will be wearing . . . most likely will be nothing Ill prolly be in bed all day. . . cant say a certain someone wont be "wearing" me tho. ^,~

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    I have to wonder, if you knew when the world was coming to an end, how would you dress for it?
    I would be dressed in the most stylish evening dress that I could afford - then I 'd go somewhere where everyone is behind the times so I could enjoy it for longer

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Perfect View Post
    That would depend entirely upon the method of delivery.

Nuclear fallout: I would be positively glowing in a white sun dress. Environmental catastrophe: I think I'll go with bikini, fins, and a snorkel. But if it is, as I hope, the great zombie apocalypse: then isn't death just a state of mind?

Regardless of what I wear, though, if the entire world is coming to and end, nobody would be able to enjoy me. And isn't that the real tragedy?
    I'm like Penny, I need more information. If it's a Zombie ending I'd like to go out in a very nice wedding dress, they fray so nicely and the ooze shows up so nicely on the white. I doubt that I'll try to be too stylish, couldn't compete with some of the wonderful girls here anyway. Besides, there really aren't too many great outfits that would make a statement compared to the sun going nova or the earth collapsing into a black hole. The day before the end I'll probably be running a lot of errands, clearing up loose ends and such, so comfortable shoes would be very important. Maybe a nice skirt and top, but since I'll probably be in Utah in December it will be cold, so I'll pack a nice coat too.

I'm ready to get my ticket punched, see you on the other side!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Your dress is MARVELOUS, 5150Girl! Simply stunning.

This thread is so exciting, I kinda wish the world did end! We're finally all OUT and having fun & adventure! No longer caring about our waistline, eating all the great food that's bad for you. Shopping til we drop! Dressed to the 9's or just looking hip. And of course there's sex and sex and sex... What a way to end this boring realm and step into the next. With wide smiles & attitude; with short skirts spiked heels and a passion for fashion. Amen.

BTW Christiek, OMG you're cute!

[SIZE="3"]I have heard the preacher Harold Camping say numerous times, that May 2011 will absolutely bring the "rapture", and the end of the church age. Well, I hope he has a nice "rupture" that day, when nothing happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost got into terrible car accidents the past several days. That would have been the end for me.[/SIZE]

12/21/2012:
    I will try to take that day of work and I will get dressed up in a nice dress and heels just for fun.

If the bible is correct there are several things that need to happen before the world ends:
    A Jewish Temple on the temple mount.
    a single ruler for the entire world.
    and the sky splitting open like a scroll.
    just to name a few
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

1st century belief systems are SO out of place in the 21st century...ppl who actually believe this stuff make me go "Awww how adorable." Precious innocence, really.

[SIZE="3"]The end of all oppressive human governments, not the end of the good old earth. The end of the age, not the end of the earth. The "end" will be the beginning of better things, at last! The end of a cruel world, and the beginning of a world based on love, and mercy! Even though , I am not ready, I am willing. [/SIZE]

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christiek View Post
    But to be honest the only thing we know for sure is the fact that our planet will align with the center of the galaxy that day.
    When was our planet not aligned with the center of the galaxy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    1st century belief systems are SO out of place in the 21st century...ppl who actually believe this stuff make me go "Awww how adorable." Precious innocence, really.
    I'm with you.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

[SIZE="3"]As far as 2012 goes, I will expect a lot of economic earthquaking, and some big storms, and real earth tremors, in the U.S., and maybe more war, but, the world won't end in 2012. We are in for rough sailin, and already are in uncharted waters., though.[/SIZE]

5150 Girl

You look awful PRETTY so for all eternity you will have it made. being a real
    sexy and pretty girl. I'd try it myself but I would look more like a man in a dress then a pretty girl. Oh well, good luck to you.
    Lots of hugs

Karen Marie