Thread: To Pass or Not to Pass?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

To Pass or Not to Pass?

I am a GG who loves her transvestite pal. This question has come up many times, yet for my friend there is no choice. He is so athletic, broad shouldered, passing is not going to happen. I've read opinions on using forms, cinchers and such versus all natural you for better comfort.

For my part, I would like going along on a vacation, where he feels he can dress with anonymity without tension to "pass." He says, "Its a goal, but I know I won't."

What is your take on this? If you have experience passing for female, was it all you thought it would be? If you are more like my friend, what helps you accomplish goals? Or are you happy to be the best you can be, and find some pleasure dressing around accepting loved ones? Is it about passing so no one knows...or others know but the acceptance is the overall goal? Acceptance is passing?
    Last edited by Tulip; 08-09-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Left out an important word "would" for would like to go along...