Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legs: Smooth & Tan....

Legs: Smooth & Tan....

At the begining of the summer I vowed not to keep my legs shaved, however my hate for body hair especially on my legs was too much, so in mid. June I shaved my legs and have kept them shaved since and also have got a very nice tan. Problem:...I have become self conscious of how smooth and Fem. looking my legs are. This really hit home the other day while I was standing in line at the Wall-Mart, a middle age lady standing behind me asked, what do you use on your legs, I smiled at her and replyed plenty of lotion, she then remarked how nice my legs looked for a guy. I was wondering how many other gals keep their legs smooth and hair free in the summer and have you had any remarks made

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    So far I have not had any remarks, I do notice that more men are shaving legs!

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I find it pretty common as well, especially for athletes. Triathletes, cyclists, swimmers, bodybuilders, etc

I've only had 2 people ever say anything to me, and they were close friends. it wasn't derogatorily, just "did you shave your legs?" and I answered, "yes, its for cycling" after that, the girl responded "they look great!" and we were on to another topic

Girls certainly notice it more than guys, unless its a guy who shaves his legs, then he may pick up on it.

It looks so much better than hairy legs, and I would never go back!

Aspiring Member
    I keep my legs shaved all year and my wife recently commented on my nice legs. Little does she know.

I for one always keep my legs shaved year round.
    There has been only a couple of times that anything was said. It was more compliment than sarcastic. I have had my entire body shave for the past 15 years.

I have kept my shaved for 2 years now. My legs have been so white nobody but my wife ever saw them. Then in the last few months, I finally got a tan on them. They look so different with a tan on them. I go where I want with my shaved legs but no comments yet. I guess you are just the lucky one. I wouldn't let it bother you. I much prefer my shaved legs to anything else
    Michelle

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I haven't shaved my legs yet, but I feel it is only a matter of time. I have shaved my toes and the tops of my feet, just so that I don't see any hairs when I slip on a pair of heels while wearing my pants.

I'm a cyclist, so I can probably get away with it. And as my gf points out, people aren't usually as observant as you think they are. True. For example, I was in a bike shop the other day with her, and she had to point out that 2 of the three guys working there had no leg hair.

At first, what a rush, smooth hairless legs for the first time. Apprehension and paranoia when wearing shorts or swimsuits...but then after a while, I could not go back...i just hate the hair, chest arms face...I'll never miss any of it...if only it would just stop growing back, but a few minutes in the shower with a fresh venus and all is good again.

I'm on board with Jcameron...I haven't had the nerve to actually shave my legs yet, although I've shaved feet and ankles and trimmed leg hair... although everyone is probably right, that it's not that big of a deal, somehow I still haven't mustered the cojones..

i shaved my legs 1 or 2 times in th past but this year I shave twice a week, Love the feeling and the looks. keep the all over tan from tanning bed visits with only a little white triangle from my thong. seems like i go crazy with razor now days!

My legs are really tanned and I can't wait till summer is
    over to shave them. Nothing feels better than smooth legs.

I shave my whole body and wear shorts without any comments. I really don't give a d*** what anybody thinks.
    Danielle

No hair on body or legs for last 30 years. Also shave chest, arms and underarms. How else would a lady look? Love hos it looks and feels.
    Dawn

Hi Girls

I want to shave my legs, I have been thinking about starting cycling to have an excuse (and help me with the overweight).

Is it really common for cyclists to shave their legs?

Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by RachelF View Post
    I want to shave my legs, I have been thinking about starting cycling to have an excuse (and help me with the overweight).

Is it really common for cyclists to shave their legs?

Rachel
    It is more common for racing cyclists to shave their legs. There is a bit of snobbery to the sport, in that one can tell if another cyclist is serious or not by if they shave their legs. Same thing with crossdressing.

This then begs the question:
    Are all racing cyclists crossdressers?
    Or are all crossdressers racing cyclists?

Quote Originally Posted by pantyhoselover View Post
    This then begs the question:
    Are all racing cyclists crossdressers?
    Or are all crossdressers racing cyclists?
    1. No
    2. No

Mind you this particular cd is a cyclist, although not racing anymore.
    But I first discovered that shaved legs tan better as a teenage cyclist, I now keep my legs arms and body, hair free all of the year round, waxed rather than shaved.

Red face

The only comment I get is don't come out in the sun light without covering those legs the reflexsion is blinding us,I've been shaving my legs for years and thats all that ever been said.

all year long

I keep mine hair free (epilate and shave) all yr long. I have never heard a comment made about them and I work outdoors in public in the summers wearing shorts. Since I do cycle I keep that excuse handy in case I need to use it

Shaving Legs

I,ve been shaving my legs for the last 6 months, twice a week and would not
    change. I wore shorts for the first time last week, nobody sent anything, but if they had done, what the hell, I just wish my legs they were not so white. I dont like the idea of a sun bed, maybe i will get some cream.

PaulaLee

Luckily I never was very hairy. I was shaving my legs for two years before my wife noticed. Then it was a problem for her for a while. Now she still doesn't like, but I love it because it feels so good.

Platinum Member
    I have shaved my legs for more than 10 years - so far, nobody besides my wife has commented on them. (by the way, she likes my legs smooth and hairless

I have had mine shaved since Nov 2002 and never had any comment on them.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Shave your legs! Its very inspirational... REALLY

Shaved legs help me get into my femmy personality.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud