Thread: You're all Dressed, Now What?

Aspiring Member

You're all Dressed, Now What?

Ok, you've selected the perfect dress, you're bathed and plucked and primped and perfumed. Every thing about you reeks of femininity.....NOW WHAT???

I'd like to start a discussion as to exactly what we do after dressing up. I assume that those with accepting wives have a different story to tell.As well as those who pass and go out in public.

I have an accepting wife, but feel I don't "pass" so all my dressing takes place inside my home or in our private garden.

If I'm alone I usually spend my time cleaning house, or sometimes having a photo shoot. If the weather is nice, I'll go outside and sun myself while reading a book or magazine.

If my Sweetie is at home, we'll usually just sit and chat (gossip) but sometimes we'll cook or bake. She's very helpful is asssisting me in my apppearance and deportment as a woman.

She is so OK with Danielle that sometimes I can discern no difference in the way she interacts with either persona.

So tell me, how do you spend your "dressed" time?

Danielle

Cleaning house, watching TV, computer, reading, gardening, Photography,visiting with wife, or just about anything else I do at home in drab.
    I'm in the closet, but thankfully it's a big closet.
    Tina B.

Gold Member
    Scratch my privates then off to school.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Ok, you've selected the perfect dress, you're bathed and plucked and primped and perfumed. Every thing about you reeks of femininity.....NOW WHAT???

I'd like to start a discussion as to exactly what we do after dressing up. I assume that those with accepting wives have a different story to tell.As well as those who pass and go out in public.

I have an accepting wife, but feel I don't "pass" so all my dressing takes place inside my home or in our private garden.

If I'm alone I usually spend my time cleaning house, or sometimes having a photo shoot. If the weather is nice, I'll go outside and sun myself while reading a book or magazine.

If my Sweetie is at home, we'll usually just sit and chat (gossip) but sometimes we'll cook or bake. She's very helpful is asssisting me in my apppearance and deportment as a woman.

She is so OK with Danielle that sometimes I can discern no difference in the way she interacts with either persona.

So tell me, how do you spend your "dressed" time?

Danielle
    our situations are nearly identical. I do hope to one day have the courage/resolve to go out in public - we're taking baby steps now. But at home, its so normal to be dressed and made up. Scrabble, reading, sipping wine at pool side, watching chick flicks...pretty much the routine here when we're not working!

one exception - the youngest step daughter moved back in recently ....she works afternoons and evenings, so my mornings are spent either drab or androgynous. Its a small concession to make to help get her out.

Looking to help others. christiek's Avatar
    Living my life. I know it is different for me being MtF TS and out and transitioning at an early age. But even on the days I don't look my best I still just live my life. Sure people have things they just have to say or comment on or even laugh at me. Unless it is to my face I just go about my business and don't let it bother me and I don't give them the satisfaction of seeing that they are getting to me (which they aren't). I hold my head high and walk on. Those people don't mean a thing to me and I couldn't care less what they think. They are just ignorant. Be proud of who you are and hold your head high! Live your life the way you want to. And if someone starts trouble ignore them. It is your life not theirs. All that really matters is that you are happy with yourself.

You're all Dressed, Now What?

this is easy I go shoping, if now that fun thing I clean the house, many things to do around here wen dressed but shopping is my answer.

not ehough to do...

This has always been one of my biggest hang-ups with CDing. All dressed up and no place to go! I usually have only a short time to dress, so I might take some photos, play on the computer, do some housework - if I have time - and then it's time to get UN-dressed and back in drab mode. My youngest will be 20 soon, and I'm hoping he'll move out some time in the next decade so that I'll have more time enfemme. Then we'll just have to see...
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

Gold Member
    I just do what I would have done if I wasn't dressed. The only times that being dressed affects what I am going to do is if I have a girl's day out planned or if I am going to a Tri-Ess meeting.

Dress and Drive!
    Mary

Well, I walk down to the staging area, we usually have 6 courses of clothing in a show, my 2 assistants Janet and TJ are practicing quick change on me and then as soon we hear 10 minute mark we get the first dress on. It is always very stress filled time just until seconds before the runway and then rush of excitement and adrenaline takes over. First girls first and then in a mad rush until the stage and Voila, movement, pose, attitude, glow, grimace of "better then you" and back to reality of another change. Oscar De La Renta is the best, especially in Paris, Oh fantastico. Then learjet back and London awaits. As soon as the doors fold down I hear a buzzing noise and can't quite make out where is it coming from, it is getting louder and then I open my eyes and I'm in bed at 7 am in my usual bed not in France! Oh well, until the next night.

I just do the same whether dressed or in drab. I live my life.

Having fun, dancing and socializing mostly.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    I enjoy experimenting with different looks and photography, probably why I have so many wigs and accessories.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I love to go out when I'm dressed. sitting around the house seems boring.

Let's see..
    Sephora to check out some makeup then over to Dress Barn to try on some new outfits.

Maybe go on a little trip just to spend some time out in public as stacey.
    Last edited by StaceyJane; 08-13-2010 at 02:55 PM.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I usually spend a bit of time looking in the mirror, and taking pictures. I might spend a bit of time on the computer, hang about the house, go outside on the footpath outside my house where the neighbours can't see. In the winter when the nights are longer and earlier, I will get dressed up, get in the car and head out of town.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Hello Danielle!
    Get your courage up and try going to a late movie with your wife. You will see that the earth does not stop and the patrons will not point and chide you. When you get comfortable with that try going to a mall and walking through it. Then try going to Ross and looking at clothes. If you are comfortable, buy something you like. Before you know it, you will be out and about. That is how I started and now I never stay home dressed.
    Charlie

sunny with a high of 75!
    Last night I went to a gay and lesbian film club screening of a short and a feature film, then a light meal afterwards. That was with 2 gay friends of mine.

Tuesday I went with a CD friend to a vegetarian restaurant (our first time there), then back to her house to have fun with makeup and clothes.

The week before we went to dinner together and a walk through the "gayborhood", looking into a couple of stores there, checking out the western bar and starting a conversation with some nice guys, one of whom was here on holiday from Australia.

2 weeks ago I went to the Nasher sculpture center and brunch with a dear former colleague, and a night of food and conversation with my CD friend.

I don't get dressed up to stay at home on the computer or whatever. I used to, but we humans are a social bunch, and I had to get out and make friendships. Sometimes I'll go shopping on my own, but I mostly do things with friends.

BTW I look only OK. I'm always clocked as a guy. Chuckles/giggles happen in my wake I believe mostly because people don't know what to say or think- my presence dressed makes them nervous, and that expresses itself in giggles or "well I never..." etc. That's why I'm often in the gayborhood because they know to treat me like anyone else, even though I'm hetero.

I'm sitting watching telly, me and my missis have had a nice meal and have cleaned up,I'm dressed down, nice top, leggings and cardy, I feel Friday night, no work tomorrow just so relaxed. It's 21.43 in the uk.