Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stepping WAAAAAAY out of my comfort zone today....

Uh, 7's? You wear size 7? Oh my mistake. Now that I re-read this, you said 7L now that makes all the difference in the world! I was going to get on your case since I wear 8 or 10's. Ha!! Ok, Kristin, you got it made now! Get out there, look good and be a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    WELL I'M BACK AND IT WENT GREAT, I've never felt so feminine and confident before in my life!!!
    Unfortunately none of the jeans cam in 7L and were all too short

Allison
    "I may never be the girl of my dreams...but never-the-less, I am Woman!"

Way to go Kristin!

Hey kristen so happy to hear that your first time out went so well! By the way there are some pics here not in your other thread.. You look so adorable and natural! those pics of you in the car you look just like any other cute gg going about her day.. and same with the one at the store.. very pretty girl.. I don't see how anyone could've found out.. interesting to know women make eye contact and smile

Platinum Member
    Gotta say, you looked great. I wouldn't have taken you for anything but a young GG. That one comment was even affirming in my book - dude looks like a lady - that's exactly the point!

Amazing story and not boring at all. I whish I had your courage !

LOL... you're in Jacksonville. Go to Key West and see the lack of reaction you'll get in public. LOL.

Nice going Kristan, Your frist outing sounded great; did you find that you took pictures of yourself any chanch you got?. My first time and any time I go out I find I take a lot of pictures while I am out - makes it more fun to remember, even have strangers offer to do it for me!... its fun. Also I find that the bigger and more crowded places are, the less attention you get of any kind. Oh and did I mention you look amazing! ......Huggs Debbie

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neworleanssusan View Post
    LOL... you're in Jacksonville. Go to Key West and see the lack of reaction you'll get in public. LOL.
    Haha, that definitely coincides with the stories from my friend that visits the place regularly about all the "crossdressers and drag queens" she sees (she's definitely not from there lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    did you find that you took pictures of yourself any chanch you got?. My first time and any time I go out I find I take a lot of pictures while I am out - makes it more fun to remember..Oh and did I mention you look amazing! ......Huggs Debbie
    Thanks Debbie And no, unfortunately I was a bit overwhelmed so I didn't take but a couple pictures (as opposed to the hundreds I take when I normally dress ;P).

I actually went out again the following weekend. Spent over 4 hours out this time (and 4 stores). By the time I had to go home I was making excuses to find other places to go to lol. Didn't get outed this time