Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CROSSDRESSING - Things that cease your desire .

Chewies sister-moulted!

CROSSDRESSING - Things that cease your desire .

Although we have a serious desire to dress at times , is there anything that quells the desire , stopping you dead in your tracks and taking your attention elsewhere , removing the desire totally ? Be it by concious choice or not ?
    perhaps its sports or something else ... ??
    Mine has to be the love of mixing music. I adore Psy trance - if I'm ever feeling the ache of needing to dress , but put on some of this strange genre of music , the desires stopped - there and then .
    Its odd , as I've sometimes considered whilst setting some tunes down that once I've finished I'd then return to the idea of getting dressed - only to find the lust and urge totally gone . My interest diminished .
    Is there anything that stops you girls on here , and just for fun , what is it ???

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Intense concentration on something will do it. Going out for a hike or mountain bike ride on technical terrain means that I have to think about what I am doing, or I might end up being hurt. So, I guess self preservation is key.

A sexual release

That kills it for me for the day!
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

The company of a female whom I'm attracted to. I don't date often but when I do and I really like the girl, I start to feel strange about my crossdressing. If I keep regular company with the woman, the urge to crossdress starts to wane, though it has never completely disappeared.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly67 View Post
    I adore Psy trance - if I'm ever feeling the ache of needing to dress , but put on some of this strange genre of music , the desires stopped - there and then .
    That's pretty dang interesting...on the flip side I'm a huge fan of regular trance and vocal trance and sometimes listening to those actually increase my urge to dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
    A sexual release
    That used to totally kill the urge for the next day or two for me, but not recently...

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    A sexual release

Yes...that does it for the most part for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie_Shakti View Post
    The company of a female whom I'm attracted to. ....If I keep regular company with the woman, the urge to crossdress starts to wane, though it has never completely disappeared.

Yep, but mine disappears for a while but then it comes back with a vengeance.
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    That used to totally kill the urge for the next day or two for me, but not recently...
    Agreed as in recent times I can find "pleasure" while enjoying being Gillian, a state that quite scares me in truth?
    I cannot work out if it is inner acceptance or, maybe something deeper, or maybe,,, I'm just a horny little devil
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

A sexual release

Fore me having sex is always fantastic but does not stop me being Suzy afterwards. In fact afterwards I just get dressed again and start to dream of the next time.
    It used to be just a sexual thing when I was young but has developed into a way of life for me now. Also I am in a wonderful relationship which makes it different somehow.
    C.D.ing for me is all aspects of being a women.

Hugs, SUZY

The need to be a parent when my daughter's not with her mum. Being daddy totally robs me of feminine urges.

Lately, the need to express femininity through clothing is so diminished that I truly could care less. It is totally by use of hormones and their effect on my psyche. I feel entirely feminine, throughout my core, and must say it is heavenly feeling to finally be able to experience Alexia in entirety as me and nothing less nor more. The looks department is the only drag and I am working on that. So, it isn't bad or negative just I feel more me and at the same time totally feminine with or without girls attire.

Aspiring Member
    Agreed as in recent times I can find "pleasure" while enjoying being Gillian, a state that quite scares me in truth?
    I cannot work out if it is inner acceptance or, maybe something deeper, or maybe,,, I'm just a horny little devil
    haha, well it sounds like it may be little bit of both for you hehe :P

In my case I'd like to think of it as inner acceptance. It used to be where I could have sex or otherwise take care of business and have absolutely no urge to dress or even think about dressing. But now it can be just hours after a release and I can be in the mood to get all femme.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    A sexual release

That used to do it for me too but that only quells it for a few minutes now

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    The hot weather
    Drumming, My other hobby

As a runner, if I'm training really hard for a race, the desire to dress often will subside. I believe the endorphin rush (runner's high) that I get is very similar to the rush we get from dressing so I am just substituting one high for another.

ps. Another psy ( and pretty much any other style) trance fan here.
    If clothes make the man, I must not be one.

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I am definitely from Earth. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by Inna
    If you find your self in pain, yet not able to stop the pursuit, rest assured, you are on the right path
    You may call me Dana B

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Like Carroll, hot weather. And depression :-(

Aspiring Member
    Gaining some extra weight.

Trance

Ok folks, call me a bit behind the times, but what the Heck is this "trance" stuff?????

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    Canning pickles.

If I am concentrating on something I don't feel the need to dress. But there aren't many things other than work related that have that level of mental focus for me.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Looking to help others. christiek's Avatar
    It's not so much crossdressing for me anymore but there are plenty of times where I just don't feel like getting up and fixing myself up (makeup hair certain clothing). Its mostly due to the fact that I have no reason to. Today is a perfect example. Its Sunday and I have been house sitting all weekend. I know that there isn't a chance of going out tonight nor do I need to go anywhere (I did have to go to the store to buy foundation earlier because I was out and couldn't even put makeup on for that for obvious reason but I didn't let it bother me. It was a quick in and out trip.) I love looking like I feel so to speak but some days there isn't a point in wasting makeup and hair/other products to sit around and do nothing. I'd rather save those products/the money for when I do have something to do. But I guess this is normal for most all women.

I lose a lot of interest if I'm training/working out. I'll say hot weather too but strictly because it destroys my makeup.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andreana View Post
    Ok folks, call me a bit behind the times, but what the Heck is this "trance" stuff?????
    Only one of the best genres of music ever :P

It's basically a variation of techno/electronic music that features "short melodic synthesizer phrases, a musical form that builds up and down throughout a track" and occassionally a harmonic male/female singer. It also strays away from the repetitive 'thump thump thump' that people who aren't familiar with the genre would just classify as "techno".

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

stress

When "life" steps in and requires my attention I have to clear that stress point before I can focus on Tina. Tina is a bit of a high-maintenance girl and deserves all of my attention. Frankly, it's just not the same when whatever the stress might be is taking my attention away from being Tina. It's just more satisfying to handle the stress, get rid of it, and then it's Tina time!

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    A sexual release

That certainly does NOT kill it for me. I still want to be dressed all day, but that helps me to get back to drab so I can get some work done. Although often I end up back dressed again in a couple hours (or less).

Several years back my wife was gone on a trip for 2 weeks. I took off work for a week and remained dressed non-stop for 8 days (except for showers). That immersion seemed to reduce the desire to the point I didn't dress for about 3 weeks, but then the desire was back as strong as ever.

Never have found anything that can make it "cease," just a couple of things that can delay it. Sooner or later I have to let my inner girl out.

A sexual release
    Only good for a few minutes delay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    Canning pickles.
    I love canning! And no, pretty much anything dealing with canning whole pickles is not likely to make me feel like less of a woman! Slicing 'em or making relish might, or might not, depending on my mood.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).